Literature What are you reading at the moment?

I absolutely adore anything genre (scifi, fantasy, horror), so I just finished and ADORED A Deadly Education, and I'm currently reading Whale Fall. I believe its going to be about a scuba diver who is swallowed by a whale and has to try to get out and to surface before running out of air, but we'll have to see.

I adored The Martian by Andy Weir, and someone told me this book 'sometimes has similar vibes', so I figured I'd check it out. Plus - I like to scuba dive, so win-win!

clockwork angel by cassandra clare. i'm listening to the audiobook rather than "reading" it though.

Queen’s Gambit by Walter Tevis
These Violent Delights by Micah Nemerever

Both books are aiding my frequent love of wealth and obsession

I'm currently reading

1. Thank You for Arguing
  2. Art of War
  3. Writing for Dummies!

Witcher: Time of Contempt. Also, a French/English Translation dictionary

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Re-reading it technically. I last read it when I was about 16. I’m 27 now it’s pretty cool thinking back on how I though then vs how I think now.

The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson- needed some Hoid/Wit content (Common character in the series)
1708458629284.png1708458650021.png

i finally jumped on the bandwagon and got a court of thorns and roses! i just started.

I'm currently reading the rpnation forum right now. I'm posting a reply to a question about what I am reading. It's a deep conversation with a fool written by a joker idiot called Cheeseburger90210. It's really good and I can't wait to see what's next!

Bloodlines by Claudia Grey (in paperback) and then I’m about to start How to Fake Date a Vampire by Linsey Hall on KU.

That Time I Got Drunk and Yeeted a Love Potion at a Werewolf by Kimberly Lemming.

Rhythm of War (Stormlight Archive Book 4) by Brandon Sanderson. I'm reading via ebook on my own and using the audiobook with my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back