Other What are you doing for Halloween 2022? 🎃

ManicMuse

I ax-o-lotl questions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are you dressing up?

Are you handing out candy?

Are you already hiding your stash of the good candy?

Are you going to carve a pumpkin?

I am taking my kid treat or treating. This is going to be one of the few years I don't dress up. I am going to be a traditional Cali mom. Yoga pants, hoodie and pumpkin spice latte.

Doing the pumpkin patch and craving pumpkins the week of.

I will also take my cut of reeses and KitKats from my kid. She knows how to bribe me.

I’m doing nothing for Halloween because I don’t celebrate it. I’ll likely be just watching photos of my niece in her costume.

Funny- I’ll be in Rhode Island away for a hockey tournament that weekend. The team was gonna try and do something fun in the hotel but I doubt we can really do anything without getting kicked out lol.

So I guess not much for this Halloween. I’ve never been a fan of Halloween anyways so I’m not too distraught.

Halloween is not celebrated where I live so there won't be anything special I'll do.

We did pumpkin carving competition in the past at work, just for fun lol But now we're on remote work so there won't be any events this year.

I think I’m going to go to a club dressed as a marionette.

Eat candy at home, think about things like the universe and hot dogs.

The intention is to attend college in costume. But I'm not sure if any of my friends will too, 'cause I don't wanna make a fool of myself. (Halloween isn't a big thing around here)

I have to work on Halloween, so just about nothing. I will probably go to the store the day after to see if Halloween candy is on sale, though.

I know that Halloween is generally a kids thing, but I still plan on dressing up and grabbing some candy with friends. I'm gonna cosplay as Yumemi Yumenite from Kakegurui, and then some other friends of mine are cosplaying as well, so once we hit some houses together we're gonna have a bit of a party at my place!
I'm so lucky that I can do that this year though, because Halloween is usually my busiest work day as a cosmetologist // makeup artist. But a coworker of mine said that since they don't have any plans that they'll take over for me, so I'm super excited!!

Myself and my partner have decided unanimously to be both the mad hatters, the maddening edition. When we think about the year, we think, “it’s been mad,” hence our foray into becoming mad hatters. Cute costumes and cute accessories.

Admittedly, I don’t drink that much, so probably eat a meal out somewhere and indulge in good food.

I travel around in an RV fulltime. We've been putting up our Grogu Halloween inflatable. RV parks have a lot of turn over. Every few days there are kids yelling with excitement about the decoration. I just love the magic and joy of the holidays!
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Me and my boyfriend are both doing Demon Slayer costumes and going trick or treating! I’m doing Shinobu and he’s being Obanai (Just for the snake and cool sword)

I’m dressing up as a forrest nymph and handing out candy. Other than that, horror movie marathon with friends. I’m probably the one hiding behind the pillows when it gets too scary, but I still love our small cozy gathering. Might even carve some pumpkins if we have enough time.

Me and the Boys are doing cosplay and are gonna walk around the town, then maybe do some barhopping

we spent the weekend leading up to having a spooky themed board game night. then on halloween, i spent the evening watching the simpsons' treehouse of horrors marathon and passing out candy to the trick or treaters who braved the rain with my SO c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back