• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

South Korea Idol RP

Su-Mi sighed as she crept into her bestfriend's room at 6:00 in the morning. Shaking her head she opened the curtains and pulled the sheets right out from under the sleeping Ha-Eun forcing the girl out of bed a soft "Ouch" followed Su-Mi raised an eyebrow watching Ha-Eun roll around in the blankets that fell off the bed curling herself into a burrito. "Ha-Eun!" at the sound of her name the girly sleepily looked up "Su-Mi Unnie, just five more minutes!"

Su-Mi shook her head "If you want to miss the auditions fine. Your problem." Ha-Eun quickly rolled out of the blankets hitting her head on her dresser quickly sitting up "Its TODAY already?!"

Ha-Eun stood up and ushered Su-Mi out the door of her room before grabbing and changing into the outfit she layed out the day before. She quickly combed her hair putting it back into a low ponytail rushing out past the kitchen / living room of their small house straight out the door forgetting her shoes. Su-Mi sighed and grabbed Ha-Eun's shoes chasing after her.

Ha-Eun laughed nervously taking the shoes from the disapproving Su-Mi putting them on. "Did you forget we were gonna go audition together Ha-Eun?" Su-Mi's eyebrow was raised, Ha-Eun thought it couldn't get any higher but was proven wrong when she responded with a yes. Ha-Eun started doing super junior's sorry sorry dance "Sorry Sorry Unnie!" Su-Mi burst out into laughter unable to stay angry and grabbed Ha-Eun's arm "Fine, I will forgive you this time now stop thats embarrassing!" she said through her laughter. "Also we're gonna be late" She dragged Ha-Eun along both girls raced down the streets and arrived at the building the auditions would be held in at 7:00am. They took their numbers and put it on their chests. Neither payed attention to where they were told to go to so they wandered the building lost.

@Koala (Is this good?)

Seong-jin groaned as a loud banging on the thin hotel door echoed through the room.

"Wake up Seong-jin!" His manager called through the wood as Seong-jin pushes his head underneath his pillow. With a loud sigh, Seong-jin pushed himself up slowly, arching his back in the air and stretching out like a cat.

"I'm awake." Seong-jin let his manager know he was awake and getting up before reaching over to his bedside table and checked his phone for the time; 6:49am. Seong-jin had been told to be in the hotel lobby for 6:30am so that a staff member could show him where the audition rooms were as well as tell him what he was supposed to be doing. But, in typical 'Seong-jin fashion' he was late.

Seong-jin rushed around his room, still somehow looking slow and lethargic even though he was actually frantically trying to get ready. Despite his laziness, Seong-jin still liked to take care of his appearance, but as part of his 'punishment' Seong-jin wasn't allowed to bring his make up artists or stylists with him to the hotel - it was just him, and his manager, and the staff involved with the companies auditions. So Seong-jin spent a few minutes sorting his hair out and then picked his jacket up as he exited the room. His manager was waiting outside the door still, he'd been stood for a good twenty minutes waiting for Seong-jin.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." Seong-jin's manager laughed as a smile grew on Seong-jin's face. They both headed towards the lobby, taking the lift down to the ground floor. Luckily the hotel was closed for the auditions, so no one knew where Seong-jin or his manager were. The rest of the boys in the group were visiting various cities in South Korea and the story for Seong-jin was that he was ill and recovering in private.

Seong-jin slid his hands in his pockets, wandering around the corridor that lead into the lobby, he watched as his manager got called off; already breaking his word on letting Seong-jin out of his sight. He smiled and leant up against the wall, taking note of all the young hopefuls entering the hotel for the auditions.

@RegalWindstar

(Sorry a lot of it is rambling and it's probably got a lot of typos or mistakes. Sorry! ;- ;)

Su-Mi Sighed "Sorry Ha-Eun. It looks like we might be a bit lost." she said looking around at the winding halls of the hotel

Ha-Eun screeched in frustration "This was my big break Su-Mi! Now its all going to be lost." Su-Mi gave Ha-Eun a look of sympathy patting her shoulder

"It's Okay we still have time its not too late Ha-Eun" Ha-Eun shook her head a pout on her face.

Su-Mi's eyes lit up "I know why not retrace our steps and find the entrance?" Ha-Eun's looked at Su-Mi in doubt and question

"Do you even know the way back?"

Su-Mi smiled hiding that she didn't she said with confidence "I do! I do! Don't worry I got this! I can't let you miss your big break afterall!"

For what seemed like forever the girls roamed soon they found themselves at the entrance they looked around but couldn't find the guy from earlier

However they did see some man standing around. Su-Mi pointed him out "How about we go ask him maybe he works here?"

Ha-Eun nodded in agreement and the two girls approached the man. Su-Mi motioned to Ha-Eun to let her deal with it

When they approached him Su-Mi was about to Speak when Ha-Eun spoke "Hey! Pretty Boy! Do you know where the auditions are? Me and my friend got lost." Su-Mi Shot Ha-Eun A Glare Bowing her head to the guy "I'm so sorry for Ha-Eun's Attitude, She may seem a bit rough around the edges but shes really not. Do you know where the Auditions are? If so could you please help us? we are in a hurry"

@Koala (this good?)

Park Seong-jin

Seong-jin crossed his arms as two young girls approached him. Seriously.. He sighed, exhaling a large breath of air as he bounced his back off the wall and stood up straight. It wasn't long before the two girls reached him, with one of them bolding calling him 'pretty boy', to which he smirked and unfolded his arms. Her friend, who seemed to have a bit more dignity than the other, apologised for the girl she called Ha-Eun. Seong-jin smiled and shook his head. "It's alright." He commented, before taking note of the rest of her questions.

Shit. Seong-jin had absolutely no idea where the auditions were; hence the fact he was stood like an idiot in the lobby. His manager hadn't returned and he was the one who was supposed to show him to the audition room. Seong-jin bit the inside of his lip and frowned slightly before looking the girl up and down. She was pretty, and the half-rushed, half-panicked tones in her voice sounded cute. Ah.. screw it. The room can't be that hard to find.

"Of course, here I'll take you." Seong-jin gestured to the other side of the lobby, there was a sign with the words 'Auditions' clearly written on them, so he assumed that must be where the room was. He quickly walked over, keeping a sharp eye out for any more signs but unfortunately that sign was the only one. The doors down this corridor had numbers on them, but no windows to see into the rooms. Seong-jin sighed again, he knew she couldn't miss her audition - remembering how it was for him on his audition day - but he also had no clue where the room was and began feeling bad for leading them astray.

"Here, try this room." Seong-jin pushed the heavy door open, but no one was inside. He kept trying the next few doors, all of which seemed to lead to empty rooms.
Crap. It must have been a good a hour before Seong-jin's phone rang in his pocket, he pulled it out quickly, mouthing an apology to the two girls he had been leading around for the last a hour on a wild-goose chase.

Seong-jin's manager gave them the right room number, but also told him that the auditions had ended for the day. There would be more during the week, but Seong-jin slid his phone back into his pocket with the realisation he'd just made this girl miss her audition. Though, keeping up appearances, he put on a smile and tried to laugh about it.

"So. We have the room number." Seong-jin told her, "109." He paused.
God damn it. "The auditions are over for today though. You're saving yourself really, working with the company is a real drag sometimes."

Seong-jin gripped his hand around his phone tighter. When the girls found him in the lobby, they had no idea who he was. And now he just confessed to working for the company they were about to audition for. He smiled, hoping they would be too pissed to have noticed what he said.

@RegalWindstar

Got bored so I changed up the formatting of my post.. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back