What Anime RP will you play if it exist?

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
Just asking people opinion

What anime RP that you would highly play if it exist? (not as 1x1 but group)

Ooof! If i had a choice? A superhero roleplay, something really developed and thought out

^---- superhero rp... POWER RANGER! jk~

Anyway to be more specific what kind of superhero rp?

[QUOTE="cor!]There's only so much anime I'm familiar with... but I wouldn't mind a Wolf's Rain RP.

[/QUOTE]
Haven't seen wolf rain before, what's the story about?

GreenSea said:
Haven't seen wolf rain before, what's the story about?
In a nutshell, wolves are supposed to be extinct and are largely considered a myth when in fact what is left of them roam the earth disguised as humans. There's a myth of a place called Paradise and only wolves can find it. One wolf is determined to find it, and ends up forming a pack to search together. It's both a sad and beautiful story... really recommend it.

[QUOTE="cor!]In a nutshell, wolves are supposed to be extinct and are largely considered a myth when in fact what is left of them roam the earth disguised as humans. There's a myth of a place called Paradise and only wolves can find it. One wolf is determined to find it, and ends up forming a pack to search together. It's both a sad and beautiful story... really recommend it.

[/QUOTE]
I definitely try to watch it, how about AOT?

GreenSea said:
Attack On Titan
I've heard of it but I just haven't been able to get into it. I'm not really huge on anime to begin with so I guess you could say I'm picky...

[QUOTE="cor!]I've heard of it but I just haven't been able to get into it. I'm not really huge on anime to begin with so I guess you could say I'm picky...

[/QUOTE]
well then you should watch it (even I'm picky with anime). It's really an emotional anime, the character development also awesome.

DBZ set 300 years after the main story in a different universe we're the sayians didn't face genocide. A story of the sayians defying there ruler.

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]DBZ set 300 years after the main story in a different universe we're the sayians didn't face genocide. A story of the sayians defying there ruler.

[/QUOTE]
sounds cool so that's mean we're playing as the new saiyans?

I think it would be pretty neat to see an rp set in Academy City from the Railgun/Index series'.

I would do a 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica' or something similar to 'Kyokai no Kanata' because I enjoy those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back