• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Westwood High (A Modern Highschool Story)

also once approved where are the roleplays and what happens if i happen to have a busy day with work and cant make it to a rp time , i havent done group rp in awhile

also once approved where are the roleplays and what happens if i happen to have a busy day with work and cant make it to a rp time , i havent done group rp in awhile
Oh. I usually say respond atleast once a week, but life gets in the way and I understand..

The charecter approval page is in bottom of top post under the photos . there's still some teacher spots open as well as do students i think .

You need fill out form for character approval located in first post of this thread and the leader will approve u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back