• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Westview School For The Gifted >>MAIN CHAT<<

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Jason}
Nimue Bloodwite

She grimaced slightly and looked at Jason. "Thats enough." She grabbed her dad by the leg and started to drag him down the road and into the forest. She felt a load taken off her shoulders and took a deep breath like she hasnt in years. She threw the body across the road and it hit a tree with a sickening thud and she turned to walk back to the school. It was now pretty dark outside and she scaled the fence quickly and drop rolled on the other side. She turned to Jason with a dark face. "Not a word about this to anyone." She said and flashed a dark smile.

Nimue Bloodwite

She grimaced slightly and looked at Jason. "Thats enough." She grabbed her dad by the leg and started to drag him down the road and into the forest. She felt a load taken off her shoulders and took a deep breath like she hasnt in years. She threw the body across the road and it hit a tree with a sickening thud and she turned to walk back to the school. It was now pretty dark outside and she scaled the fence quickly and drop rolled on the other side. She turned to Jason with a dark face. "Not a word about this to anyone." She said and flashed a dark smile.
“You act like we don’t watch horror movies together mam’” he would help her up to the gate of the school as he climbed it and re-enter the details of the school. He landed on the grass besides her,”Thanks for...that” he would look down with no emotion and back up at her with his non-emotion normal face.

Nimue Bloodwite

She laughed and nodded. "I need to go talk to someone." She said and waved bye. Honeysuckle wrapping closer to her and she headed to go find Mia. She wasnt worried about her Father anymore and she felt like she was floating as she walked. She closed her eyes and relived the event that just happened and she smiled out of relief more than anything. Now her "perfect" sister could take over and leave Nimue the hell alone.

Nimue Bloodwite

She laughed and nodded. "I need to go talk to someone." She said and waved bye. Honeysuckle wrapping closer to her and she headed to go find Mia. She wasnt worried about her Father anymore and she felt like she was floating as she walked. She closed her eyes and relived the event that just happened and she smiled out of relief more than anything. Now her "perfect" sister could take over and leave Nimue the hell alone.
He would take a big breath,”Nimue!” He would yell so he can hear her. He took a big deep breath,”Uhm- I need to tell you one more thing- it’s not bad news......I think...” he would say and he looked down.

Nimue Bloodwite
She turned and smiled. 'What is it Jason?" She asked and Honeysuckle poked up her head. She shifted slightly so Honeysuckle could slither a bit and Nimue raised a eyebrow.

Nimue Bloodwite
She turned and smiled. 'What is it Jason?" She asked and Honeysuckle poked up her head. She shifted slightly so Honeysuckle could slither a bit and Nimue raised a eyebrow.
He would take a deep breath,”I-i......i.....I love you....” he said,he looked down and didn’t even look up at all just waiting for a response his heart skipped a beat.

Nimue Bloodwite

It felt like her world was falling when she heard those words. She only thought of him as a friend and vice versa. Her face fell and she looked at him with a sorrowed look. "I-... Im sorry.. I dont feel the same.. I cant-" She whispered and her eyes were full with so many emotions but she mainly felt sorry. She turned and slowly started to walk away not saying anything else as she tried to wrap her head around this.

*ness blushed as he kept kissing her gently, amazed with the wings on fire*
*he feels his feet leave the ground as they start to float up and over the lake* "you fill a void i had been unable to get rid of for years..." *her eyes start to change into a kalleidescope of colors*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back