• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Western RP

wild_one

spending my time under the stars
Ideally, I'd love to do a Red Dead Redemption roleplay with someone playing Arthur Morgan, but none the less, I'm in a Western kind of mood.

I prefer someone who is willing to play males, I will double up if needed for the sake of our roleplay. I'm also willing to bounce ideas off of each other while we work out the kinks of our characters. Please shoot me a message with whatever you are interested in.

:)

I would love to do a Red Dead Redemption roleplay with you! I've been dying to do one ever since I played RDR2!

Hey! I'm way into red Dead Redemption and would definitely be up for an "in-universe" roleplay of some sort. I'm pretty good at acting as a good chunk of canon characters and I even have an OC to throw in there as well if needed. if you've got any plot ideas then hmu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back