• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werwolf/supernatural rp

Diaval

hi :)
who wants to rp? XD
i would love to finally get to use my werwolf character aurel au2.png
the plot could be almost anything including supernatural beings ( such as werwolfes,vampires, demons,... but of course humans are allowed too XD ) ; i would prefer the "genre" to be action,horror,mystery,adventure,drama,...

-i can write on english or german, lit or script
-no godmodding ( means killing or controlling the other persons character without permission) please

I would have to do some digging, but I may have a plot or something I was writing a little bit ago.

I do have something werewolf related, with one of my characters named Nikita, it is more of an older setting.

I would have to do some digging, but I may have a plot or something I was writing a little bit ago.

I do have something werewolf related, with one of my characters named Nikita, it is more of an older setting.

awsome! :'D what is it about :) ? ( if you want to rp, just send me pm)

//drop kicks every door down in 3 mile radius

HI I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER??
Did you draw it yourself bc I'm in love my bi heart is going insane! Also i may have a plot in mind depending on what time period you want it set in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back