• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Werewolves? Yeah I know a few (Teen Wolf RP)

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
Ayoo! Just finished season three of teen wolf and had the bright idea of an RP! Yay. Anywho I was wondering how many people would be interested in a werewolf RP with the same basics as Teen Wolf? If you have not watched it I strongly suggest you do. Yes it sounds like a typical white girl show BUT I am a male who enjoys violence, horrors etc and found this actually very interesting.

If you haven't watched it and couldn't be bothered just tell me and I can explain it here! :D

I would do a Teen Wolf rp! I stopped watching at season two I guess. Seen some episodes of season three.

How closely to the events of the series do you imagine the rp would be moving into? I like the idea of the high school, lacrosse team, wolfs, the wolf hunters all that stuff.

Would OC be allowed or canons with a twist?

Well I was thinking of OC's but with the sorta same idea of werewolf hunters and different races and stuff. Things like the lacrosse team, the high school and all that. We won't follow the same plot but it will have the same idea.

@Mackk

Y'know what? I'm just gonna create the thread as Interest Checks don't normally get too many people. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions just PM me or post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back