• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Werewolf x human (MxF) rp ALWAYS SEARCHING!

Sark

Looking for someone to play female role, I typically write a bit under a paragraph but I’m fine with whatever response length is given. I stray away from “pack” themes. I’m also very active and quite consistent in activity. Im very open to a WIDE variety of plots so throw at me what you got. As long as this post is up, I’m STILL looking, so don’t be shy to PM me. ^^

Last edited:
Looking for someone to play female role, I typically write a bit under a paragraph but I’m fine with whatever response length is given. I stray away from “pack” themes. I’m also very active and quite consistent in activity. Im very open to a WIDE variety of plots so throw at me what you got. As long as this post is up, I’m STILL looking, so don’t be shy to PM me. ^^
I'll be interested :)

Any recent cravings? I’m sure lots of the ideas are basically the same, so didn’t know if you’d come up with anything new! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back