• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf RP!

NyxHysteria

Like the wise raven of Odin, I see all.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Everyone!
I'm currently looking for several people who want to do werewolf RP! My idea is that I can create a Google hangout's chat group ( or discord server) and have everyone join.
People will have the opportunity to create their character sheets and introduce themselves in the group before getting started. You'd be asked to provide a picture of your character and their Werewolf. I'm hoping we can all base our characters in the same pack, you don't have to be a pack member but it'd help that the majority were pack members. Rouges, Other packs, etc. will be welcomed. Everyone will have the ability to find 'Mates' as well. For those who are interested, we will discuss in group chat who will be Alpha and Luna.
A brief point is that I will not take the role as The Alpha or Luna, We will first present our characters and vote together on who will fill those roles.

If you wish the join this RP group, comment your email or discord name down below so I may add you.
Any questions or concerns can be commented as well and I will do my best to answer them!

I hope to get this going soon!!! ^33^^33^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back