• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Werewolf Romance

Lighthouse8477

Life and death how you face these are important.
Okay so I am looking for someone who wants to do a werewolf Romance story. I prefer someone who is semi literate meaning at least one paragraph per reply. If you have a writers block at times that's fine.

Here's what I require of my partner.

one paragraph responses

Notification when you won't be replying for a while.

At least one reply every day.

Willingness to play female role (I will play a female but I prefer male. Just ask me to play female and I will.)

I am okay with FxF and FxM  pairings. If you have a plot idea that would even be better. However I am good at winging a story and it coming out okay. I rarely think of a plot beforehand. If you have a plot Pm me the plot and ask if I want to do it. I will reply that day or the next. Thanks. Please Pm me if you want to role-play.

Hey there :)  I wouldn't mind doing a werewolf rp. I also prefer female role so it's great that your up for the male one! Just pm me if your interested still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back