• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Werewolf Packs Combining? What?!

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

So, basically, two huge packs of werewolves are joining up before either one of them let's it be known that werewolves exist in their town. But how will the pack coexist? Well, that is for us to tell and find out. :)

Okay, I know I say this every time but that is because I am really dedicated to my writing and roleplays so, with that being said, I am looking for High Casual to Detailed leveled roleplayers only. Must be active and capable of posting two or three times a week. :)

So, anyone want to be apart of the Foalan pack or Bleddyn pack?

I'm interested, provided that some more details be included, e.g. the bone of contention behind the bad blood (unless this is to be left obscure), a bit more on both packs before making the pick and such. :)

Interested. I do want to know if we will be having both wolf and human forms?

I know its somewhat of a stupid question xD But I'm still curious

Yay! I only asked to see if I could find others to recruit, but also yay! Now to work on my character!

hi, I'd loved to get into a werewolf pack rp, not done one in so long!!

I am however, going to be busy till the 12th, so I won't be able to post till then. If that's an issue, I will understand :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back