• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf pack

Brendimo

The White Willow
In the large mansion like complex with courtyards, gardens, and other high end facilities, the young lone alpha looks out of a large balcony that faces away the complex and into large grass field that extends to the forest, she leans against the guardrail her long silver hair softly sways with the wind and her bright green eyes scan the forest line with coordinated precision. It is a warm summer night and the forest is silent, the only noise is the rustling of forest leaves as they sway in the wind. A half moon shines brightly in the sky lighting the complex and forest with a cold light. The young woman takes a deep breath before turning back into her room that connects to her personal balcony, and closes the door behind her. She slips into her large emperor size bed her black lace night dress gives a compliment to her curved body as she brings the smooth silk covers over her body before succumbing to sleep.

(Whoever joins may continue this rp in the morning time of this rp.)

(Also look at overview and Character Sign-up tabs for more info)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandria woke up out of one of the best sleeps she's had in weeks. It felt good to be getting a full eight hours, even more, after weeks of practicing her skills. She sat up on her red velvet bed and checked the time. It was eight in the morning, so she also got her sleep schedule back on track. Standing up, she stretched and yawned. After she woke up a bit more, she went to go change out of her red night dress and hot pink robe that she left on after taking a nice shower the last night.

She got dressed in a dark green v-neck shirt, black leggings and pink sneakers. After she was ready, she went over to the gym to work out and practice for the day. Even though she weighed 120 pounds, she needed to make sure she stayed fit. It really helped in her wolf form. After sharpening her claws, or her nails in her human form, she drank some water, and started her daily workout routine. She started with some stretches.

Max awoke on the ground to the sounds of birds chirping up in the trees. Rolling over, leaves crunch underneath her as she's greeted by sunlight spewing through the canopy of trees.

Mornings were never her thing though...

A rough sigh passed her lips as she pushed herself out of the bed of fallen leaves. As she stood up and stretched, her aching bones creaked with the discomfort of human form. She swung her neck to the right, then to the left, as if she could shake off the uneasiness that wafted over her.

"Mmm..." Max rubbed her eyes, and stumbled down to the creek. It was time to wash up.

[sorry this is really short, i'm feeling mad writers block]

The massive double doors that connect the Alpha's Chambers to the rest of the compound swing open, Blaise strides through the doors and into the massive hall her long silver-white hair streams behind her, she wears tight grey leggings with green stripes down the side and a blue running hoodie, From a normal perspective of a stranger she would be mistake her for a young teen going for a run. Yet to her pack and other wolves she gave off an aura of a Alpha that would make lower ranked wolves have the urge to bow their heads or bare their neck. Her head high and she walked with a purposeful stride. She much preferred the attire she chose compared to her other option which was an expensive dress and heels, her massive wardrobe provided too much complication when choosing an outfit and Blaise enjoyed the way this outfit made her look. Blaise had a pack to run and no mate which often proved as a set back, yet she was determined to run this pack efficiently and there was too little time to ponder over a mate.

(Also Opalite its no problem its a casual rp :) and even the very best get writers block. Also check the out of rp chat for rules and guidlines in this rp)

Ali wiped the sweat off her forehead and sat down for a bit. After resting, she got up and went back to her room. Quickly, she stripped and took a shower. Once she stepped out, she got dressed in a white t-shirt and purple skirt which had a flower design. She looked pretty normal, and like almost every one of her pack, you could never tell she was a werewolf. She put her red hair in a long ponytail and walked into the open compound. You couldn't even tell she just got done working out.

She went to the kitchen to get her food, and she really loved breakfast. But of course her work out came first. In the morning, she would usually eat pancakes. At dinner time she would get whatever she wants, then a little bit of dessert. And then the next day repeat. This was a good diet for her. So when she entered the kitchen, first thing she aimed for was the pancakes. And once they were done, she could just smell the syrup. Without hesitation, she dug into the food on her plate.

Blaise peeks into the kitchen looking around at the Omegas at work, she scans the room seeing Ali bedore giving her a nod and a polite " Goodmorning" before slipping out of the kitchen and walking towards the main entrance of the compound.

(Sorry for the small response)

The cold water on her face felt refreshing as she splashed herself over and over again. Max began to hum a tune as she stood and began to dress herself -- unfortunately, unlike in the movies, you don't wake up with your clothes on after a night of shifting. As she did so though, she picked up on a scent.. Multiple scents...

"Another pack?" Max muttered to herself as she began to make her way through the woods.

Honestly, being an omega, and a loner at that gave her a higher chance of death. Who knows what this new pack would be like... Maybe it was best just to stay put, maybe they wouldn't even notice her lurking through their territory.

But Max was never one to just stay in the shadows, so she continued to the edge of the woods. As the scent grew stronger, so did her curiosity.

In the clearing, she saw a huge mansion looming in the distance. Her hand swept over her eyes to avoid the beams of sunlight that were streaming down.

Now that was living. She smiled.

The main doors toward the conpound swing open and Blaise looks out taking a deeep breath of fresh air, the scent of pine and dirt fills her nose air and she lets out a content sigh, she begins to walk down the stairs toward the gravel road that leads off into the forest. The soft crunches fill the empty road as she walks across the road and into the grass field and toward the tree line. She often goes out on her own to lose her Alpha role for a little bit.

"Morning." Ali said to Blaise as she walked through the kitchen.

After Ali was done with her breakfast, she walked to the main entrance of the compound. She opened a window in the room to see what it would be like if she went outside. And itt was a nice day to go out. Her senses smelt a wolf near-by, but she just thought it was just one of the pack. Never could she be too sure though.

Ali opened the doors and looked around. Now she could definitely feel someone was there. There was an unfamiliar scent around, but no figure was really visible. Exploring was her first idea, so she walked towards where she assumed the wolf would be.

It was then Max caught whiff of a stronger scent... and it was coming closer. She snarled under her breath, backing towards the edge of the forest again, ready to duck back into the woods. It's not that she wouldn't be caught, but she was almost positive she had more of a chance of surviving if she ran.

The scent got closer... and closer.... until she picked up on something.... that vibe, that vibe that made Max squirm inside her shoes.

Alpha.

There was no doubt, she had to run. She didn't know what they were capable of, and she had no idea if they were trust worthy or not. She began backing away, but a branch snapped underneath her shoe as she did so.

"S**t.." She muttered unintentionally.

Kaden snorted and woke up with a start. Checking his alarm clock groggily he realized he had slept in late.

Groaning, he threw off his covers and stood up, quickly pulling on the jeans he had on the previous day and a new black shirt. Stretching his arms high above his head, Kaden yawned loudly and slapped on his beanie, shuffling out of the room leaving his bed a mess.

Making his way down the stairs he sniffed, the usual smell of breakfast cooking absent. Rolling his eyes as he entered the kitchen, he grabbed a box of chocolate flavored cereal and a gallon of milk. He brought the bowl of dry cereal and the milk with him into the den, dropping himself down onto a couch and eating spoonfuls of cereal quickly followed by drinking from the milk gallon.

( I'll just wait here, being a pig. )

Due to her enhanced hearing Blaise notices the crack and freeze in her tracks, and her eyes scan the forest eye again looking for the origins of the snap. She take a deep scent and catches a scent hidden beneath the dirt and pine smell. Blaise is up wind and makes detecting smells harder but i do catch the scent of a foreign wolf that does not belong to Ferris pack. Blaise lets out a soft threating growl the rumbles from her chest, she begins to slowly slip out of her hoodie and shoes, until she's fully naked, not affected by the breeze werewolves can stand colder temperatures than normal humans. Her pile of clothes lay in the grass as she crouches into a more defensive stance muscles locked as she looks for the intruder. Blaise quickly sends out a mental command to the rest of the pack that there is an intruder. All the pack members suddenly feel as if something was pushing into their thoughts, all the pack members are use to this mental invasion. Blaise shudders as can feel the packs thoughts and emotions that each individual lets their alpha feel as she barge into each pack member's thoughts. "There is an intruder please me wary of the North side of the compound please" Blaise's voice fills the heads of the Ferris Pack.

Max froze as well. Her hands shook and she stood there, unable to run, unable to shift.

She snarled slightly and finally got the guts to speak out, "I'm not here to harm you. But if I have to, I will." She snapped, trying to sound brave; yet her voice came out in a quiver.

Flashes of her old pack came back to her memory and she felt an overwhelming surge of emotions. Anger, sadness, hatred... She had no idea what this pack was capable of, nor was she aware how big the pack was. She was going up against something she knew nothing about, which only brought fear.

Blaise shift's her bones cracking as they rearrange into a full shift, white hair grows through out her body as she fully shifts into the large Alpha wolf, her white fur gives almost a soft glow like feature, Blaise's crouchs softly her tail swishing side to side as a growls resonates from her chest, her hind legs tensed and ready to spring. Her eyes lay on the female omega who spoke. Emerald green eyes stare at Max and the smell of fear reeked from the omega and Blaise sits up on her hind legs looking at the female, "An Omega, out here? " Blaise thinks to her self wondering about the different possibilities.

Max stepped out to see the Alpha in full wolf form and she became squeamish.

"Look... like I said, I'm not here to hurt you or harm your pack." She said to the wolf as the wolf's eyes bore into her. The brunette stared at the wolf for a moment longer as a growl resonated from the wolf's chest. Max knew the Alpha could smell her fear, but she did her best to keep a poker face on.

"If you want I can leave. I didn't realize this area was already taken." Max snuffed, trying to sound tough.

Kaden suddenly felt his own thoughts pushed far back into his mind, replaced by the orders of the Alpha. Quickly putting his breakfast down, he ran outside, stripping down and shifting quickly into a large goldish tan and grey wolf, sensing the Alpha doing the same. He bounded down the slightly sloping hill and stopped a few feet behind the white pelted female, his hackles bristling as he sensed another close by.

the white wolf sits on her haunches staring at Max, Signaling her Beta to not interfere but stay watching. Blaise cocks her head to the side as an open gesture for the omega to approach her slowly. Blaise thought of all the possible packs nearby and which pack this omega came from. The Fear reeked from the Omega and Blaise didn't want this fear bringing unwanted attention. The white Alpha ruffles her bright white fur and the muscles ripple underneath her white fur, the Omega can truly see the strength of this Alpha as Blaise show's off.

Max stood there a for a moment as she watched the Alpha, her hands stayed glued to her sides.

Another wolf bounds up right behind the Alpha.. A male wolf nonetheless... "W-what are you gonna do... At-tack me?" She stuttered the words as she tried to keep her hands from trembling. The Alpha just sat there, staring her down intensely, as if she were waiting for Max to explain herself.

"L-look, I've come a long way to get away from drama, I don't need anymore. Either you're nice enough to let me go, or you just kill me..." Max found herself just spitting out words at this point, purely out of fear, "I'd rather be killed anyway than go back to what I was in before."

Blaise sat there before turning towards the compound and trotting away. She flicks her tail to signal the Omega to follow and quickly sending a brief command to Kaden to follow as well, and continues walking toward the compound seeing if the Omega will follow, Soon four legs become two as Blaise's bones rearrange. She stands there nude and walks, her hips swaying before she reach the pile of clothing. I look behind before saying, "Kaden turn around don't peek" (as a werewolf Blaise is quite squeamish about nudity). She quickly slips on her clothing before turning, "well Omega lets talk inside the compound then, you reek of fear and its going to bring unwanted attention."

The Alpha flicked her tail, signaling for Max to follow. With concrete feet, Max trudges behind them. She watches the Alpha shift back into human form and Max averts her eyes quickly. She didn't want to seem rude.

"Well, Omega, lets talk inside the compound then... You reek of fear, and it's going to bring unwanted attention."

Max nodded, the lump in her throat swelling, but she kept a poker face on. If it had been anyone else, they would've thought of her as brave.

Kaden followed after them before quickly turning away at the Alpha's request. Well, more like command. Shaking out his fur he turned back and paused a moment before starting up again.

He followed a few feet behind the girl, letting a low growl rumble in the back of his throat while his tail was kept straight out behind him, bristling.

The mansion seems to loom over the group, Blaise begins to take her first steps of the large flight of stairs up to the massive double doors that lead to the main entrance of the compound, suddenly Max for the first time hears the voice of the alpha which quite soft yet stern "What is your name?" as we approach the double doors.

Max follows them up to the mansion, and it was even bigger than she had pictured. Max stops for a moment, and stares up at the double doors. These wolves were really living in style.

The Alpha's voice broke her thoughts though, "What is your name?"

Max's first instinct was to be snarky, or rude, but she reminds herself that these wolves didn't kill her on sight, and they didn't seem like they wanted to hurt her either. In fact, they seemed more concerned about why she was there.

"Max.. Max Winters..." She stuttered a bit over her words.

As we near the doors, Blaise grabs the handles and swings the door open before entering, the double doors lead to a massive main hall that has two large stairs on either side of the room that lead to the next floor, the marble floor is smooth and reflect a fuzzy image of our reflections on the ground. Blaise walks down a long hall towards the left wing of the compound, we pass may doors some open some not. As we continue to walk Blaise says "Well Max what are you doing here? and what is your pack?" The questions come out smoothly and in an interrogation set style with codl precision.

Max froze for good when the Alpha opened the doors to the compound. Shocked, and mouth agape, she blinked rapidly.

This was nothing like her last pack...

"Well, Max, what are you doing here? And where is your pack?" The questions came out smooth as butter, but Max knew this was more interrogation rather than curiosity. She knew the Alpha was only doing her job to protect her pack.

A snarl passed her lips though as the alpha mentions her old pack; memories flooded into her mind, which caused her mouth to feel like it was full of peanut butter. Running a hand through her dark hair she takes a giant sigh.

"I don't know what I'm doing here," she said truthfully, "I woke up in the woods..."

She shrugged.

"My pack... well... I'm not with them anymore." She said, her voice darkening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back