• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf Pack?

Whatcha wanna do?

• I want Rocket!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um...can I ignore you?

• I want to fight your pack!

• Let us be allies

• I'll join the pack!

• Alpha

• Beta

• Omega

• Nurse

• Hunter

• Scout

• Other (put in comment)

• Total voters

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
"Okay, so...um. I have an idea."

-Rocket laughs-

"What?"

"I'm sorry, but that's funny."

"What, I'm not capable of coming upwith my own ideas?"

"Yeah! I mean, you never think of anything. I'm the one who comes up with stuff."

"Shut up."

"No. I want to hear this idea of yours."

-Sighs-

"It's a werewolf pack."

-He laughs again-

"What now?"

"I'm sorry. But that's stupid."

"You're stupid."

"What'd you say to me punk?"

"Agh! Nothing. Anyway. It's a werewolf pack among other werewolf packs that are fighting a war against each other. A world full of backstabbing and alliances. You can join this werewolf pack or make anither roleplay of an allying/enemy pack. If I interested in one of those pack kinds, message a pack leader to send up the info! The place will be run like a small civilization, with alpha's, omega's, beta's (if they exist) and other important roles. It's a first come sign up basis, but you can challenge people for the rank."

"Oh! So Warriors? But with dogs?"

-Groans-

"Yes. Why did I agree with having you as my partner?"

"Don't worry. I won't bein this."

"Thank goodness."

So reply here if interested. Participate in the poll. Make another pack if you want! And we can work out the name also...

All roles are available! And I will make theroleplay today. K have computer access pretty early in the mornkng...

Also, if this works out, I was hoping we could make this a hosted project. If it gets big enough so we can talk with other werewolf packs and have wars and everything...what do you guys think?

Hey @Codebreaker, I find myself really busy now, and I don't want to make a commitment that I may not be able to keep, so as interesting and as much as I'd like to join this rp, I thought I should just let you know that I won't be joining.. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back