• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Weredragons-(revamped and open)

Mikailgirl said:
“Hmm ok..sure let him sleep but don’t freak out if he wakes possessed or something. Not my problem..I’ll still help though but like I did warn you.” She steps away with a frown. She might not be queen yet but it still hurt to be ignored. She pouts and twists a strand of her hair….ah now what..ohh wait! She forgot to introduce herself.
“Well..hmm anyway I’m Charlie! Future queen of something and a very cool girl!” She bows to them all. “Sorry not introducing myself earlier, I kinda zoned there. Was not expecting the water king to like guys. Goes to show that all good looking men choose other good looking men.” She laughs.
Sorry @Mikailgirl, I have a tendency to edit posts after I submit them. xD

Gabriel Ivanov]Sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7049-mikailgirl/ said:
@Mikailgirl[/URL], I have a tendency to edit posts after I submit them. xD
Eh it's fine, I can roll with things, I find it fun (^U^)

Okay, I'm back. Feels a little weird jumping in this far into the RP, but I hope that doesn't bother anybody...

Last edited by a moderator:
ACK! I'm so sorry everyone! I've been busy with college class over the summer and its a very interesting class. But I'll get my response up here shortly

Alright. Phew. I'm back. I'm back. :'D Family separation, that's why I left until Tuesday and I won't be here tomorrow BUT I'll be here Thursday and it's all just a mess. >.< I'll respond in a few minutes...

What rules are there against the use of particular words that are considered cursing? O.o For the benefit of the RP - the way I see this going, someone's gonna get in a fight in my little world. :3

Especially if it brings me outside to meet your character, Kat. :P SEE?! I'M ORGANISED SOMETIMES!!! Hahaha, not. ^-^ But it's always nice to dream, 'innit?

Hey, I like dark and twisty. Like the depths of my imagination. O.o Trust me, I've lost my cleanliness a long, LONG time ago. xD

Writing one for Summer and Alice right now. Sorry it's taking a bit; brain isn't functioning as well as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back