• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Well kids this is high school....

Yeah school is back in you can have him come in remembering last night or something :/ I didn't mean to cut anything short I was trying to get everyone back together

ya kinda killed things on my end but there's next time lol and my char is a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps I would be interested in having some male nerd get a crush on my character... to said nerd my toon would be "too tall to be true", "have smoother skin than a neutron star", "have the ability to understand anything at an ultrarelativistic speed" or equivalent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha, thanks babe. What's going on? Are we in school? If we are, i'll probably have Jordan skipped the first days of school of the roleplay that I missed so it doesn't cause some kind of gap. :P

B)

Yeah we are in school but I'm trying to figure something out that could happen to like.... end school for the day. Fire alarm? Idk any one with any ideas?

Maybe some kind of lockdown but fire alarm sounds pretty good. Get people outside and you guys meet Jordan? Kind of cool introduction in my opinion but i don't know. . . :3

B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back