• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Well kids this is high school....

Radios01 said:
My question is: who could possibly have launched a paper plane in the middle of a math class?
My new character could have I don't have him up yet so just one sec.

@JacobLoL ~ School has just eneded. Brogan and Jeremy are together at a cafe. Alex and Marietta are out spray paint shopping. Nicholai and Julliette are at Nicholais house playing with Liam and his foster sibilings. Leon was observing the kids. Stephen and Ryker have just officially met. Janicks cleaning up her classroom. Sticky, Yvaine, and Chelsea were all talking and getting to know each other. Andrew was talking with Skylar. Jerry and Lucia were in art class together. Robyn, Lilly (Ibelieve), and Steven were all in the art classroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Quiet Is Violent In the RP; I am not interested in the players' real-world physics coursework even though I may have the ability to help with a physics course, maybe even with some graduate-level material...

Radios01 said:
@Quiet Is Violent In the RP; I am not interested in the players' real-world physics coursework even though I may have the ability to help with a physics course, maybe even with some graduate-level material...
hehe sorry had to ask. Sticky is in physics but he skipped the first day because he slept in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back