Well, a partial one...

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
Okay...

Letter of Announcement from ze Coffay~

To all those I am RPing with.... my schedule has adjusted and I am (I think) going insane.... Oh, wait, I already am... xD

ANYWAY!

Starting as of today (Friday, ze 14th) it might be a tidbit harder for me to be replying on a regular basis. My kiddo has started school and OMG Who never told me being an adult was so hard??

Not to mention I will be returning to beauty school to finish out my last 578 hours out of the 1500 I need to be a licensed beautician. It would have been pointless for me not to return since I'd already been there over 900 hours.... though this triumphant return won't be until September 1st. (Though, I'm happy to say I'll be graduated by early January)

SO! This is going to cause lulls in my ability to reply at any time per say depending on how often I have to leave the house... (Unless RpN magically has another app I can use while I'm out of the house... Did I mention I have issues typing on my phone when using the mobile site? Not that the site itself is hard, it's my phone... it's always my phone.... because my phones hate me... I think... I swear they have a mind of their own and are always trying to think of ways to screw up my ability to use them... xD )

ANYWAY! ... Again...

Thank you for understanding and being patient with me. If I happen to go more than a week without replying to you, please BUMP our RP and I will get back to you ASAP... because I like to read them when I get the notification, but I don't always have time to reply and then I forget that I've not replied.... forgive me and my lack of memory sometimes... I swear it's my ADHD and my ability to get easily.... Hey is that a butterfly? Wait, where was I?

Okay, I think I am done rambling... time to tag people so they know I am talking to them... hopefully...

@braiking @Alaross @Wirik @Dark Amethyst @NetherLightGod

I think that's everybody I have an RP with.... xD Wow, I never noticed how many people I had an RP going with... and some of them even have more than one.... Can anyone tell that I'm addicted to rping?

I'm done rambling now... @_@

Alright, got it c: I am honestly the same way. I'll read, but not respond. Namely for mobile issues, because like with our RP, I aim to write long posts. And that just gets obnoxious on my tablet. Good luck with your kid, and your school, and all your business xD

I'll probably wind up just starting another RP to pass the time while you're gone > :P

Thanks :D Like today... I've been up since 6:30 this morning, and out of the house since 7... I only just got to sit down in my house again about a half hour ago... xD (it's 1 pm here if you're wondering)....

and @The Villain King , I'm not leaving per say. I was just saying I might become a tid bit slow on replying... xD but I don't blame you if you find something to pass the time :D It's all good! xD

AND! on that note... I think I'm going to nap off this minor headache being out all morning has given me... @_@ Did I mention I hate the city government? xD Trying to get into public housing is sooooo drain bamage causing... (lol see my little joke? xD ) But I won't rant about all that here... it would (possibly) be in poor taste... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, no worries Coffee! Take all the time you need. c: School can be a pain, especially when you're getting back into the swing of all things and have a lot to handle as it is. We've all been there. I wish you luck with everything though!

Being an adult sucks lol. Still, I'll be here when you get back. :3 Just try not to stress too much! If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, remember that a glass of red wine, a scented candle, and a nap, will do wonders.

But at least I'll still be around as much as I can before I, myself, starts school again. ^-^ ...Monday I'll be a lonely momma cuz both the hubby and the kid will be gone for the day... -_- whatever will I do with myself?

Thanks for the heads up! i sorta poofed on you myself...IRL emergency popped up and i've only now been able to start not freaking out about it...but hey no rush on the RP...much luck with you kiddo and your future as a beautician!

@braiking @Alaross @Wirik @Dark Amethyst @NetherLightGod

When life hits... it freaking hits hard. Guess what!? My pretty touch screen laptop now has a shattered screen thanks to my 4 year old... fml... really. xD

But! Good part is the computer still works and the screen wasn't damaged to the point it wouldn't work... I just have to work around the shattered part... the important bits that project the image weren't harmed in the shattering of my screen... xD

I'll do my best to reply, but there might be a stint this week while I'm looking for the cheapest place to repair my screen...

Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with being an adult, I still haven't figured out how yet. xD

Yay!! New laptop ahoy!!! Just have to go through all the updating and I'm set. ^-^

And as for the rest of it... eh. It's getting a bit better ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back