• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 【Welcome to wonderland..】 | 1x1 |

Main

Wisazrid

Hyperfixated on Pizza Tower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
AD572AAE-9F6E-4D2E-B550-DD7E1D710114.gif

【Welcome to wonderland..】​

Intro-​

Hello! I’m Wisazrid! Hopefully this WILL be the last time i redo this.. other ones i did didn’t feel good enough.. so yea, enjoy!
Hello! I’m Wis, i go by She/Her, Ae/Aer or Fluff/Fluffself
I’m a neurodivegernt teen who finds comfort in roleplaying and eevee alongside Stitch.
I’ve been roleplaying since 2018 or so.. unsure as to when EXACTLY i started but i did.

I’m a major Mario fan and have always loved the fandom, it also being a major comfort for me as i’ve grown up and matured. I’ve also attached to cult of the lamb and other fandoms! Which i’ll list down.

And i'm mostly looking to do Mario rps with bowuigi ship atm so please pm if interested!

F7B01983-452A-443B-9F87-61A61B53B7E2.gif

RULES​

1 - Please no nsfw stuff, i am a minor so UNDER 18!! I will instantly block anyone who asks me to rp nsfw and report them as soon as i can.
This applies to everyone!

2 - Respect my boundaries! If i feel like you aren’t respecting my boundaries, i might ghost or leave.
Also please be patient, i have anxiety and i might forget to respond.

3 - Please don’t force me to rp character i’ve stated i WILL NOT roleplay, please!

437B30FA-596F-4865-9EBB-2336E1067A62.gif

Boundaries​

Don't pressure me to respond! i become anxious easily and i might even be too tired, have a lack of muse or might've been distracted! i'm fine with a small poke after a few days though, i won't be angry.

Let me know if you want to change rp or do another one, we can get it set up and ready when we can.

please, PLEASE PLEASE!! use TONE TAGS! because i tend to get confused on tone and might ask ALOT of questions about the tone. Sorry..

please read this fully before asking to rp! /gen

B7F3B91B-A0B0-4692-8905-338738DA03D8.gif

Beloved Fandoms, Characters & Ships​

This is a list of the fandoms, Characters And Ships I Love so it would make my DAY to rp.

Cult of the lamb
- Larinder

Mario
- Bowuigi

FNF - SOFT
- Benjamin x Pico

Pizza Tower
- Anyone Basically

F3FF1603-C0F5-468A-8B10-5832D7E72A60.gif

Plot Ideas​

I Don't usually think of any plot ideas before hand BUT i decided to take a shot of thinking of some - TWS and fandom will be listed above it.

Cult Of The Lamb
TW For blood, mentions of cults, rituals and dark topics.

Lambert ("The Lamb") is badly hurt by narinder after the final boss and when spared, Narinder tries to help them reluctantly.
This will be fluff focused but angst is also okay! depends on how ya want it!!

Lambert and Narinder get into a fight that ends up in Narinder being near death, Lambert then tries to get his forgiveness reluctantly.

Daily dose of angst!

Lambert vents to Narinder about how they are upset about being the last lamb and possibly end up breaking down, Narinder then has to attempt to help them. Not knowing how to due to being dead for who knows how long.

Mario brothers
TW For Violence

Bowser goes to storm the kingdom and hopefully finish off the Mario brothers for the first time in months; Luigi is knocked out and wakes up to Mario being defeated, Bowser doesn’t notice this and he leaves. Happy with the fight as Luigi goes after him. Bowser encounters Luigi on the way back and strangely doesn’t attack him

Mario goes to princess peach after a hard week and just vents to her about how it's been and how he's feeling. (maybe breaks down?? i dunno)
FLUFF

Pokèmon
No Major TW
Takes place in PK;MD where the 2nd party member admits they are thankful the human turned pokèmon stayed. - Slice Of Life

C4C47905-2DD4-469A-B153-BA6969865E97.gif

Other Fandoms​

Here are fandoms i might not've listed that i am okay with roleplaying!

MLP;FIM
FNF
WARRIORS
KAIJU PARADISE

A726C441-93DE-4ABB-9237-72127CDBF75B.gif

Ending!​

I Thank you greatly for reading this! if you'd like to roleplay, either comment or drop me a pm! have a good timezone!

Attachments

• 4E64890A-0181-4F2F-925B-B461D0EA8928.gif
    4E64890A-0181-4F2F-925B-B461D0EA8928.gif
    211.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
hi! id love to do MLP or bowuigi (as long as i dont have to play bowser; hes one of like three characters EVER that i think i would do horrible at playing). or i could do anyone for the fluffy mario/peach plot you had!

Bump.
PLEASE PLEASE respond if your willing to rp pizza tower i am still lookijg and really wanma find someone to rp it with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back