• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Thunder [CS]

Dakota Troyanos

tumblr_inline_mfr6qhc3tN1rxv9kr.gif
XZXTJ.gif
  • Name: Dakota Troyanos
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair Color: Brown
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 140lbs
    Tattoos: x x x

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
C R I M S Y N R E V E N G E

there's a dozen

N A M E
crimsyn revenge

N I C K N A M E S
syn; goes by this most of the time

A G E
twenty four

G E N D E R
male

S E X U A L I T Y
"oh, as if, you potato"

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
tba

E Y E C O L O R
hazel, change to blinding red when power is active

H A I R C O L O R
bright red

W E I G H T
140 lbs.

H E I G H T
five foot eleven

P I E R C I N G S & T A T T O O S
many smaller, colorful tattoos

reasons in

L I K E S
danger, messing with people, the color red, being sarcastic, cinnamon

D I S L I K E S
rules, anything boring, those who are overly loyal to thunder, surrendering, authorities

S T R E N G T H S
a very skilled marksman, loyal, a good leader, fair, brave, honest

W E A K N E S S E S
dislikes using powers, stubborn, reckless, a bad follower, sees everything as a game

Q U I R K S & H A B I T S
bites lip when deep in thought, enjoys twirling his customized pistol and showing off, occasionally laughs at absolutely nothing, total prankster

P O W E R
crimson hysteria

W E A K N E S S
crimson hysteria is a very strange power indeed, rooted somewhere in the theory of seeing red. a single look from these bloody eyes can drive one temporarily insane or even kill, but it isn't that simple. for one, eye contact must be held uninterrupted for two seconds to induce hysterical laughter and for at least five to kill. even if contact is broken before that point and the attempt fails, crimsyn will not be able to use his ability again for a few hours without risking physical damage. of course, the blind are completely immune to this power, and having either crimsyn or his target wear mirrored glasses will render it completely ineffective. perhaps the worst drawback is that using it is slowly destroying crimsyn's own sanity. this isn't obvious or in any way immediate, but if he were to use it daily, he'd be certifiably insane within a decade. because of this, he uses crimson hysteria as a last resort and prefers to fight with weapons, or even hand-to-hand if he must.

L E V E L
one

T I M E A T T H U N D E R
seven years

B I G G E S T F E A R
losing or failing to save an ally, being brainwashed by thunder

this gun

P E R S O N A L I T Y
crimsyn revenge is crazy, wild, reckless, a little strange and extremely fun... at least if he likes you. and if he doesn't? well, you'll know pretty quickly. blunt and sometimes lacking a filter, one can never be sure if he's joking or just making a fool out of his current target.

a trickster at heart, crimsyn enjoys being mischievous whenever he can, though he's certainly aware that there's a time and a place for messing around. he's an extremely skilled agent when he needs to be, though not the most loyal to thunder. of course, he keeps this hidden, as he doesn't wish to die... at least, not unless it's fighting for what he believes in.

while he enjoys poking fun at the new kids, crimsyn has a soft spot for level fives and will try his best to make them feel a little less lost, as he still remembers his own first day over seven years later.

while a risk-taker and reckless when on his own, he's very protective of those in his care, and takes keeping them safe personally.

B I O G R A P H Y
crimsyn didn't have a great childhood, but then again, it wasn't completely horrible. his parents never got along too well, and all that fighting led him to run away at the young age of thirteen. he grew up on the streets with other kids who'd come from similar backgrounds, and learned how to take care of himself as best he could in such a cruel world.

of course, he also had something going for him that the others didn't. if he smiled a certain way and looked someone dead in the eye, they'd double over and laugh hysterically until they collapsed. he didn't tell those kids, and they didn't ask, because he always provided more than his share of food and necessities.

he kept that little secret well, and no one ever did figure out what was happening in the people that went mad for a couple of hours all around the city. unfortunately though, crimsyn couldn't keep it a secret from one place, and they took him away and left those poor street kids with nothing more than a memory of their former ally.

it was in that facility, under their training, that young crimsyn learned people could laugh until their lungs burst.

code by spookie spookie

Once upon a time, in the lands of long ago, a most beautiful young princess was born. Her parents celebrated, then immediately sacrificed her to the volcanic gods. Why? Because ancient civilizations were seriously messed up.

Last edited:
08be22dd84064ab8a321b05565f156c7.jpeg

--Name--

Jax Black

--Age--

--Gender--

Male

--Sexuality--

There has been rumors that he's a homosexual, but these are false. He is a heterosexual.

--Eye Color--
Dark Brown

--Hair Color--

Dark Brown

Height:

5'10

--Weight--
160lbs.

--Likes--
Lollipops
Anime
Video Games

--Dislikes--

Know-It-Alls
Libraries {"What even is a library?" -Jax}
School

original.gif

--Strengths--
Dedicated
Creativity
Social Skills

--Weaknesses--
Book Smarts
Academics
OCD

--Quirks/Habits--
Tends to use jokes to break the ice every single time.
Whenever he's upset, he goes shopping.

--Power--
Precognition
Precognition - Wikipedia

--Weakness--

Gets headaches very often. These headaches hurt very much. It feels as though a thousand knives are getting shoved into your head.

--Level--

--Time at Thunder--

A Day

--Biggest Fear--

Elevators.

--Relationships--
N/A

--Personality--

Jax is usually a down-to-earth and chill guy. He likes to joke around and add sarcasm in sentences. He's a good friend that you can depend on. He may seem a girly because he loves to shop and go out, but he's a guy at heart. He loves to flirt around with girls. He's a kind gentlemen that would always hold the doors for girls and say, "ladies first". However, he only has a 5% of ego. He can be a bit playful and childish at times. Overall, he's a kind and nice boy. Just the right boy for all the girls' dreams.

--Bio--
Jax Black is Korean, but he was born in America. He's born into a very rich and wealthy family that owns a very famous fashion industry, "Black Fashion". He had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was used to luxurious things and such, however, he hated how horrible his family was.

His family wanted him to be the most perfect child. To be perfect in everything. Whenever he made a mistake, they would hit and beat him. As a result, he would always be first in his classes. His parents wanted him to take over the company someday, but he wanted to be a veterenarian since he loves and cares or animals.

At school, he was the "popular" kid. He would get the best grades, flirt, and girls would fall for him (literally). He was basically the heartthrob in his school. He was such a kind gentleman for the girls, which they loved.

Slowly, his parents started to beat him and nitpick even more. Jax was heartbroken.

Why can't they accept me for who I am?

Jax had enough of this. If his own parents didn't like him and think of his as a doll they could mold into perfection, then he must really be dirt.

It wasn't very soon that he killed himself.

Persia's eyes fluttered open from a deep slumber to that horrible sound of the alarm clock. She groaned as she covered her ears with her crisp white pillow. She then felt cold water splash on her face. Persia bolt right awake, gasping. "Get up! You'll be late!" a girl's voice shouted. Persia groaned as she threw the pillow at the girl who disturbed her slumber. "Hey! Stop that! I'm trying to be nice!" then, the girl muttered, "No wonder your parents abandoned you."

The color from Persia's face drained. "Just shut up." She slowly got up from her bed, her teeth chattering because the cold water was having an affect on her warm skin. She walked towards the restroom and opened the spruce door. She then did grabbed her dark red toothbrush and smeared some toothpaste on the brush part. She washed the toothpaste and started to brush heR teeth silently.

Once she was finished brushing her teeth, she walked into her room and grabbed whatever she could find to wear. She decided to wear a brown leather jacket with a white t-shirt and some jeans. She also decided to wear her favorite brown sneakers. Once she was finished changing, she brushed her straight hair, not bothering to apply makeup. The girl from earlier, named Chloe, tapped my shoulder. "You should wear makeup to hide your ugly face."

I pursed my lips and stopped what I was doing to look at her, my expression calm and relaxed. "No matter how much makeup you eat, Chloe, you'll never get a better personality." I placed my hairbrush down and pushed her out of the way. I started to walk out the door of this orphanage to start my idiotic school day.

6ca5b6419654ed1205d4b94fe2731a50e4cd335e_hq.gif

original.gif

Last edited:
Powers So Far

apolla apolla :
-Arianna Jamison: Storm manipulation
-Caleb Rivers: Telepathy
-Dakota Troyanos: Claircognizance

Lurker Lurker :
-Russel Bartholomew Corsair: Super strength
-Deangelo Valentine Corsair: Hypokinesis (the ability to control sleep)

Reticent Reticent :
-Isadora Pritchard: Water manipulation

Teacup Cat Teacup Cat :
-Colin Moon: Blink (Able to teleport himself or objects)

taliaangeni taliaangeni :
-Alys Barrow: Illusionist
-Maggie Hart: Computer Interaction

Yennie Yennie :
-James Earl Grey: Metallic Transformation

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz :
-Dominic Idrissa Gana Amos: Enhanced Senses

Wick Wick :
-Lucas Blitzer: Technical Immortality

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
-Amelia Calden: Telekinesis

@sadvalentine:
-archie jee-sung: Plant manipulation
-leon heon-woo: demon control

erzulie erzulie
-Angelina Monáe: Instantaneous Adaptation

FireMaiden FireMaiden
-Augustina Nicholai: Pyrokinesis

Skryx Skryx
-Clara Calida: gravity manipulation

@Vaccum
-Rodney Clapton: gun manipulation

sprouhtt sprouhtt
-Vienna Atla: Photokinesis

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
-Persia Trust: air manipulation
-Jax Black: Precognition

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
-Luca Ivan Paladin: Electricity manipulation

spookie spookie
-Damien Sykes: Darkness manipulation
-Kai Wynters: energy vampire
-Crimsyn Revenge: crimson hysteria

I hope this is okay!

Name: Scarlett Felis, but she uses the alias Argenta Ferae, and is commonly known as Silver, on account of her albinism.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Silvery white

Height: 5 foot nine

Weight: 65 kg (underweight)

Tattoos/Piercings/Etc. Both ears pierced.

Likes: Sweet food, like cake or sweets. Laying in sunny spots to sleep. Animals (makes sense as she spends quite a lot of her time as an animal).

Dislikes: Sour flavours, enclosed spaces (especially underground ) and deep water. She can't read, and hates it when people try to make her learn to read. Hates bugs.

Strengths: She's good at finding her way in unfamiliar places and finding people, probably due to her extraordinary senses. She can pass unnoticed despite her unusual coloration, by turning into a mouse or some other such small thing. Animals respond well to her, so guard dogs are a non issue.

Weaknesses: Deep water. Even she's not sure why, but she panics around water, and the only marine animal she can turn into is an otter, and even then she's not a very good swimmer. Can't deal with tight spaces AT ALL. Can only Shift if she's seen at least a photo of what she's Shifting into. Drawings don't count. So no dragons. She's very easily distracted, and is incredibly naïve. In her human form she doesn't blend in very well because silver hair is an issue and she refuses to dye it. Bright light hurts her eyes.

Quirks/Habits: Plays with her hair when she's feeling nervous. And, probably because of her slightly... Well, animalistic mindset, she hisses or growls when she's upset and has been known to bite people. Bites her nails.

Power: ShapeShifter

Weakness (related to power): Aforementioned only being able to Shift into creatures she's seen. Cannot change her appearance - the only sign of what she is in her human form is her rather elongated canines. Can't change her colours, ex. Always has red eyes, always has silver fur, which can often give her away. She needs a few seconds between Shifts to adjust, for example being in a fight and going from tiger to human, if she doesn't gave those few seconds she might just claw at her enemy's stomach with her dull nails. Cannot Shift into insects.

Level: Lowest. (Five? I think)

Time at Thunder: Newcomer (only a few days)

Biggest Fear: Being trapped in some kind of box like thing (a coffin, maybe) as it slowly fills up with water.

Relationships: N/A [until accepted]

Personality: [1-2 paragraphs]
Silver isn't a very complicated person. She eats when she's hungry, sleeps when (and where) she's tired, and has the unfortunate habit of trusting almost everyone she meets. She's incredibly naive, believing almost everything she's told. Due to spending most of her time growing up on the streets as an animal, she's ignorant of normal social customs, and normal human behaviour. She also has no understanding of when and where it's appropriate to sleep. On the one hand, she's a ball of energy, all over the place wanting to play childish games like tag and hide and seek... On the other hand, she sleeps a lot and sometimes turns into a mouse to sit in someone's pocket so she doesn't have to walk. She can be sweet as the horrendous amounts of sugar she likes to consume. The sugar thing is likely because of her metabolism, which is much higher than a normal human's, and Shifting burns a lot of calories, so she needs to gain them back somehow. However, she can turn violent easily, and has a very short temper. She could even be called volatile, as you never know what might set her off.

When it comes to her friends she's incredibly selfless (in theory. On the streets she didn't have friends and shes new to Thunder). The only thing she won't give up is her food. She likes to draw and paint, even showing quite a lot of natural talent for it, but she's embarrassed by the hobby.

Bio: [1-2 paragraphs]
She can't remember why or how exactly she ended up on her own, and believes herself to be an orphan. She spent most of her time in cat form, scavenging and hunting for food in a city. This is why she doesn't understand human behaviour very well, and why she's illiterate - she never went to school. She didn't Shift often, because it was difficult enough to feed herself without worrying about the extra calories she needed (not that she thought of it in those words). She also uses very simple vocabulary because of this, and gets irritated if people use big words.

Appearance : (just putting this here because I don't have a picture)
Wavy silver hair that goes pretty much down to her waist because she's never had it cut. She might cut it if she needs to fight more often in human form, but she normally fights as an animal so it's fine for now. She's slim, but has some (not a lot) muscle tone. Brute strength isn't her thing - she's a fast fighter, using teeth and claws. Her scarlet eyes have cat like slit pupils, and, as mentioned, she has fangs.

WRITING SAMPLE: Ruby coloured eyes narrowed slowly, as fangs, perfect for rending flesh, were revealed in a nightmare inducing snarl. "I'm hungry. And if I don't get cake, I'm not above trying human meat. " She said, her thickly accented voice deadly calm. The accent was unplaceable, though many agreed it sounded almost like the low purr - or growl - of a feline. "So get me some food. Cake. "

When there wasn't an immediate response, the snarl vanished, and the ShapeShifter looked slightly confused, trying to remember what she had forgotten. Then, her eyes widened, and she smiled sweetly, her momentary anger already forgotten. "Please? "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back