• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the ZPD (Zootopia based roleplay)

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
This is the place were you talk and make friends...YAY FRIENDS!

Last edited by a moderator:
9OClubs said:
@NekoChanBo
What does the profile mean by alignment?
good, bad, neutral kind of how your character is in general. Like did they join the police to try and make the world a better place (good) or to use the power for a negative reason such as just having power over people (Bad).

NightCasterZ said:
Can I make two characters? Can one be Hopps and the other be an oc
You can have more than one character, however it can't be a canon one they will only pop up a few times (minus chef Bogo) and when they do I kind of need to control them.

NightCasterZ said:
Kk. Are they at least there? Like, is Hopps a character or is this an alternate universe type thing?
They are still there and will show up now and again.

Is there anyway I can join in? I was looking for Zootopia ones in particular. I have one Zootopia inspired character and I mostly rp as Nick or Finnick.

Hey, Im really interested in this rp and I have an idea for a kind of overarching-plot concept.

So, imagine. After the events of the movie, Night Howlers are naturally completely banned from the world of zootopia, in an attempt to ensure that no one will replicate the stunt Bellweather pulled.

However, a new issue arises in relation to Night Howlers. A strange type of animal known as "Embracers" pops up across the land, which are essentially animals which embrace the concept of submitting to the wild side. These animals use illegal night howler serum in very small doses to incite temporary, milder versions of the savage state. These animals usually keep to themselves whilst exercising their beliefs, fighting amongst one another while in the midst of the night howler's affect. However, some have been known to attack animals outside of their clubs.

If this concept were to be brought into our roleplay, I'd like to play a cop as well as the leader of an "Embracing" group. So, what do you guys think?

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Hey, Im really interested in this rp and I have an idea for a kind of overarching-plot concept.
So, imagine. After the events of the movie, Night Howlers are naturally completely banned from the world of zootopia, in an attempt to ensure that no one will replicate the stunt Bellweather pulled.

However, a new issue arises in relation to Night Howlers. A strange type of animal known as "Embracers" pops up across the land, which are essentially animals which embrace the concept of submitting to the wild side. These animals use illegal night howler serum in very small doses to incite temporary, milder versions of the savage state. These animals usually keep to themselves whilst exercising their beliefs, fighting amongst one another while in the midst of the night howler's affect. However, some have been known to attack animals outside of their clubs.

If this concept were to be brought into our roleplay, I'd like to play a cop as well as the leader of an "Embracing" group. So, what do you guys think?

[/QUOTE]
I Like that Idea! Except maybe instead of the "Embracers" being a new type of animal, have them be a type of cult-like thing or a group like the naturalists.

Scaript said:
I Like that Idea! Except maybe instead of the "Embracers" being a new type of animal, have them be a type of cult-like thing or a group like the naturalists.
Oh no, no that's what I mean. Sorry if my wording made it look like i meant a whole different species of animal :P . Yeah, they're a cult basically, heh

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Oh no, no that's what I mean. Sorry if my wording made it look like i meant a whole different species of animal :P . Yeah, they're a cult basically, heh

[/QUOTE]
Spellcheck can only go so far, my friend

Hello! I've been looking for a zootopia roleplay for a while, and I was wondering if a rabbit position is still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back