• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Reboot - Always Accepting!)

Maw seemed to whine to him as he said that. He bumped his little head agaisnt his arm, wanting to know why and wondering if he could fix it.

"On this very day, about 1300 years ago I married the most wonderful woman I have ever known. She was human and her name was Munashe."

Delacare said:
((What is up with the dildo? Curiosity and "I am the Cat." Bet you don't know the movie...))
(I had my friend, Camron, here with me yesterday and we were making the posts together. The dildo was her idea, but I thought it fit well so i put it in. An I don't know the movie, but it's cool cuz I bet you haven't seen The Cat from Outer Space so right back at ya.)

*sleeping still

Last edited by a moderator:
BigDsausage1996 said:
(I had my friend, Camron, here with me yesterday and we were making the posts together. The dildo was her idea, but I thought it fit well so i put it in. An I don't know the movie, but it's cool cuz I bet you haven't seen The Cat from Outer Space so right back at ya.)
*sleeping still
((Oh ok. Makes sense now. The movies is "The Cat in the Hat", the live action one, and no, I haven't seen The Cat from Outer Space.))

Firebear said:
"On this very day, about 1300 years ago I married the most wonderful woman I have ever known. She was human and her name was Munashe."
Maw tilted his head. He was listening, it was the understanding part he might have missed.

Stormyface said:
Akuma made a painful-sounding squeaking noise, than began staring at the salad like it was the most interesting thing in the world.
"So... Ma'am." he said, after the color in his face had died down somewhat. "You've done all this for me and... I don't even know your name."

@Delacare
"I've told you already you silly boy. I am Nox. I am the Darkness before Light and will be the Darkness after the last Light fades." She giggled deeply and her bosom giggled wickedly.

Poor Gaël's body and mind were in complete disarray. His quickly left the room to hide his...rather large... "confusion". Now Akuma was left to shoulder the full brunt of Nox's attentions, alone.

(I havent used Daimon in a while)

The huge wolfman prowled the hallways on all fours, growling slightly as he exhaled. The metal sheaths over his claws clicked agaisnt the tile, or whatever the floor was made of. His eyes glowed a dim red and he was surprisingly relaxed at the moment.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Arabelle nuzzled her gently and hugged her as the pain ebbed away.

[/QUOTE]
She sighed and kissed the top of her head, "hungry?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Maw tilted his head. He was listening, it was the understanding part he might have missed.

[/QUOTE]
"She was beautiful." Sip. "Skin like chocolate. Eyes like star-filled skies." Big sip. "Mind as sharp as a knife." Gulp. "We had a wonderful time together. Two strong sons. One daughter as beautiful as her mother." Glass emptied. Refill. "But they're all dead now. Dead and buried."

Schatten quickly followed, jumping into the portal and landing safely on the roof. He withdrew a knofe from his jacket pocket and proceeded to jump backwards, falling to the ground with no movement, that hallucination disappears. Apparently, he used the shadows inside the house to get in.

The figure emerged from the shadows as the knife glared in light. He waited for the next target.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Very." she said softly.

[/QUOTE]
She laughed and shimmied out of her grasp before getting to her feet, "I'll go start cooking then."

"Yes! Yes, of course. How could I forget?"

Akuma was very glad the table was hiding the lower half of his body.

What does she want from meeeeeee? ;_;

@Delacare

Stormyface said:
"Yes! Yes, of course. How could I forget?"
Akuma was very glad the table was hiding the lower half of his body.

What does she want from meeeeeee? ;_;

@Delacare
"Are you alright dear? You seem quite flushed." Nox leaned over the table and placed the back of her hand against his forehead and then his cheek.

Akuma's brain lost the capacity to express itself legibly.

BDISJEJKABSNANJSKQSBKSQNNDJDNSBCKKCKFODJJDJBDWNDKHDNEJFNDOUSOQPPALAMXN

"I'm fine. It's just rather *gulp* hot in here."

@Delacare

Stormyface said:
Akuma's brain lost the capacity to express itself legibly.
BDISJEJKABSNANJSKQSBKSQNNDJDNSBCKKCKFODJJDJBDWNDKHDNEJFNDOUSOQPPALAMXN

"I'm fine. It's just rather *gulp* hot in here."

@Delacare
"Oh well thats no problem. Let me cool you off." She leaned forward even more, pursed her lips, and blew on Akuma's forhead. She lowered the temperature of the entire room by 10 degrees.

"How is that?" She stopped blowing but didn't lean back.

Blitz said:
Schatten quickly followed, jumping into the portal and landing safely on the roof. He withdrew a knofe from his jacket pocket and proceeded to jump backwards, falling to the ground with no movement, that hallucination disappears. Apparently, he used the shadows inside the house to get in.
The figure emerged from the shadows as the knife glared in light. He waited for the next target.
Nacht gained balance, looked around, and growled in irritation. "Where'd he go?" She asked herself, using the wall of the building to climb down.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Maw tilted his head. He was listening, it was the understanding part he might have missed.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmheheh, but you don't want to hear me waffling on about the past, do you." He scratched Maw some more. "I never really understood what you do around here. What even are you?" He downed some more whiskey and asked for a refill.

Maw would like to talk, but alas, the little creature couldnt. His stout tail started wagging, for no apparent reason, as he sat in Ilim's lap. You know those dogs with iron for a tail and it hurts when you get hit full force when they wag? Maw's tail might be short but it wasnt squishy at all.

Firebear said:
"Hmheheh, but you don't want to hear me waffling on about the past, do you." He scratched Maw some more. "I never really understood what you do around here. What even are you?" He downed some more whiskey and asked for a refill.
Hitch walked into the bar as well... seeing Ilim clearly drinking himself into a stupor, he decided to just sit a few stools away, and order a nice, spring water Whiskey to calm his irritation. When he made idle eye contact with Ilim in passing, he was sure to nod graciously before returning to his drink.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Maw would like to talk, but alas, the little creature couldn't. His stout tail started wagging, for no apparent reason, as he sat in Ilim's lap. You know those dogs with iron for a tail and it hurts when you get hit full force when they wag? Maw's tail might be short but it wasn't squishy at all.

[/QUOTE]
Ilim flinched at the whiplashes from the tail and put Maw down on the floor.

Almosegosum said:
Hitch walked into the bar as well... seeing Ilim clearly drinking himself into a stupor, he decided to just sit a few stools away, and order a nice, spring water Whiskey to calm his irritation. When he made idle eye contact with Ilim in passing, he was sure to nod graciously before returning to his drink.
Hitch was here. Great, someone who could answer when he whined, was that an upgrade or a downgrade? He swept the whiskey and ordered a bottle.

"Hey, Hitch.", he said steadily, because what's a fire god if he can't hold his firewater. "Ever had a relationship with anyone?"

Firebear said:
Ilim flinched at the whiplashes from the tail and put Maw down on the floor.
Hitch was here. Great, someone who could answer when he whined, was that an upgrade or a downgrade? He swept the whiskey and ordered a bottle.

"Hey, Hitch.", he said steadily, because what's a fire god if he can't hold his firewater. "Ever had a relationship with anyone?"
Hitch looked at him, his one eyebrow raising... The question catching him off guard. "No, not really. While I was younger there was no time, and when I was older I tried the whole sex thing. Completely overrated. I deduced that most relationships would require some sexual aspect, thus the relationship would need to offer me enough mental stimulation to justify the whole sex thing. This has not happened yet... Might I ask what brought this on?"

Almosegosum said:
Hitch looked at him, his one eyebrow raising... The question catching him off guard. "No, not really. While I was younger there was no time, and when I was older I tried the whole sex thing. Completely overrated. I deduced that most relationships would require some sexual aspect, thus the relationship would need to offer me enough mental stimulation to justify the whole sex thing. This has not happened yet... Might I ask what brought this on?"
(I respect this man)

Almosegosum said:
"It's the 1276th anniversary of my marriage to a mortal woman named Munashe. I thought I'd celebrate by getting sloshed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back