• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Reboot - Always Accepting!)

Nacht was about to answer before Nox showed up. She looked up at the woman and nodded, "Yep! Gave in! And I scratched him just a teensy bit" She said proudly.

He rested his head on his hands and the elbow on the table. The news was a pretty boring show to be watching at a bar. He began to wonder if Nacht needed any help... he knew it was his third personality, so he ignored it.

"I'm Akuma. I've been hunting demons since the dawn of man, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen me."

@RedTeam Grif

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Nacht was about to answer before Nox showed up. She looked up at the woman and nodded, "Yep! Gave in! And I scratched him just a teensy bit" She said proudly.

[/QUOTE]
"Good job. Don't worry too much about scratches; Jamie can just improve a bandage and heal them. Now that they've broken, I want you to harrow them whenever they aren't near Jamie, and continue to do so until Jamie "saves" them."

Stormyface said:
"I'm Akuma. I've been hunting demons since the dawn of man, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen me."
@RedTeam Grif
"Demons? Idiotic creatures at best; I don't like to associate with filth. If I don't know you, then you won't know my name even if you've always known me. I am Nox, most gods call me the Darkness before Light, though I prefer Other Mother. What might you be doing on the mortal plane if you battle demons?"

@Paint The Wind

This Arabelle. Godess of suffering. Sounds scary. But rumor has it she is actually quite charitable. It is said that she is very kind. Despite his doubts, he invites her to meet too.

Akuma looked around at the surroundings. He was rather impressed.

"It certainly seems the mortals have been busy. Last I was here Egypt was the most luxurious place around. Demons... Could I have killed them all? I doubt it. Maybe I cleaned out the spirit realm? Or perhaps some prankster though I needed a break."

@RedTeam Grif

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormyface said:
Akuma looked around at the surroundings. He was rather impressed.
"It certainly seems the mortals have been busy. Last I was here Egypt was the most luxurious place around. Demons... Could I have killed them all? I doubt it. Maybe I cleaned out the spirit realm? Or perhaps some prankster though I needed a break."

@RedTeam Grif
I wasn't expecting you, Akuma. I don't like surprises they usually lead to unforseen complications." Nox sat down in a chair and invited her guests do the same.

"If you've just appeared here, I can assume that you don't have a place to stay."

"You would be correct in that assumption... Is there any food in this place? I haven't had a good meal for two years. And 'good' is a relative term when your meals consist of slop."

@RedTeam Grif

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Arabelle was snoring gently and snuggled up against Lilith happily.

[/QUOTE]
Lil looked down and smiled, she stroked Arabelle's hair softly. The woman smiled softly before pulling her arm gently free and climbing out of the bed, she picked up a silken night dress from the floor and pulled it on.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Lil looked down and smiled, she stroked Arabelle's hair softly. The woman smiled softly before pulling her arm gently free and climbing out of the bed, she picked up a silken night dress from the floor and pulled it on.

Arabelle rolled over after Lil left and frowned. She woke up and saw her wearing a night dress. "Come back." she murmured softly, looking up at her.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Arabelle rolled over after Lil left and frowned. She woke up and saw her wearing a night dress. "Come back." she murmured softly, looking up at her.

[/QUOTE]
Lil laughed quietly and leant over kissing her on the forehead, she smiled, "do you not want food then?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she watched her slowly.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Lil laughed quietly and leant over kissing her on the forehead, she smiled, "do you not want food then?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she watched her slowly.

"I want both." she said sleepily, looking up at her cutely. She was almost completely covered by the blanket.

Stormyface said:
"You would be correct in that assumption... Is there any food in this place? I haven't had a good meal for two years. And 'good' is a relative term when your meals consist of slop."
@RedTeam Grif
"Of course there is food. Gaël should be returning any minute now with tea, coffee, cookies and cucumber sandwiches; I told him we were going English, but they always mix in some American items for me." As she spoke, Gaël came in carrying the exact items she mentioned, and placed them on the table with a tray of utensils and six cups.

"Merci, Gaël." He simply bowed out. His face crimson once again.

"Hmm."

Akuma picked up a cookie and examined it. It didn't look poisoned. He popped it into his mouth, gave it a few chews, and swallowed.

Akuma took a pouch from his cloak and put about six cookies into it.

"Sorry." he said, his mouth full. "But these are goooooooood."

@Delacare

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I want both." she said sleepily, looking up at her cutely. She was almost completely covered by the blanket.

[/QUOTE]
She sighed softly and rolled her eyes, "fine...I'll sit with you a little longer." She climbed onto the bed and stroked the field hair.

JustCallMeAimee said:
She sighed softly and rolled her eyes, "fine...I'll sit with you a little longer." She climbed onto the bed and stroked the field hair.

Arabelle smiled and hugged her gently, nuzzling her. "You're so sweet. Thank you."

Stormyface said:
"Hmm."
Akuma picked up a cookie and examined it. It didn't look poisoned. He popped it into his mouth, gave it a few chews, and swallowed.

Akuma took a pouch from his cloak and put about six cookies into it.

"Sorry." he said, his mouth full. "But these are goooooooood."

@Delacare
Nox laughed openly at his actions, her voice full of mirth.

"Take what you want, don't worry about manners or anything like that."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Arabelle smiled and hugged her gently, nuzzling her. "You're so sweet. Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
She laughs and stroked the girls hair. Trying not to think about her claim of love last night, lik rested her chin on the girls head, "you're cute..."

JustCallMeAimee said:
She laughs and stroked the girls hair. Trying not to think about her claim of love last night, lik rested her chin on the girls head, "you're cute..."

She turned bright red. "Really?" she asked, shocked. A wave of pain came over her and she cried out.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She turned bright red. "Really?" she asked, shocked. A wave of pain came over her and she cried out.

[/QUOTE]
She looked worried for a moment and hugged the girl close rocking her gently from side to side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back