• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Mythical Imaginarium Circus~ (IC)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Links-

Joining & Info Page
-------------------------

Cynars laughed as he stood just inside the main tent, his usual golden-amber eye glowing blood-red in amusement as he watched two members of his dysfunctional family bicker in the center of the tent, both rather heated and standing their ground. A smirk slid over his facial features and he sauntered forward, his interest piqued.

"My dear friends, what has you both fighting this early in the morning?"
Cyn drawled as he approached, blood-red gaze fading into its usual golden color. A black gloved hand rubbed the back of his neck in some nervousness as two heated gazes darted towards him. Uh-oh. 'Should've left when I had the chance.' An inner voice pointed out.

"Cyn! Tell him to keep his pets from my tent!" Ariuk hissed, cold steel hands on her hips. Sky-blue eyes filled with annoyance. She stood with a tense posture and pursed lips. Under normal circumstances, she was a very calm and patient woman, however... this was the third time this week that his animals snuck into her tent and she had enough.

Zulkun stood with a look of hurt on his face. “How many times do I have to say sorry? And not to call my friend vile! You are vile,” he growled back, hand clenched at his sides. His voice held a lower growl and his golden eyes crackled with flames. There was only so much he could do to keep his friends away from the others tents and it wasn’t like they ever tried to hurt her or anyone else.

As raven walked through the circus grounds she heard bickering about the circus tent and sighed as she made her way over to see what was going on and soon her left eye twitched in annoyance at seeing the two "let me guess ariuk is complaining about zulkuns animals again?" She asked as she watched them fight.

"Um...shouldn't we stop this before they start to fight eachother and I have to patch them up....again" she grumbled glaring at the two in warning as her wings fluffed up and her eyes turned black showing her rage at the two fighters as she saw caynars look of annoyance

Ambrose could hear the arguing all the way from her own tent, sighing she gets up and heads towards the tent were everyone was getting annoyed at these two people arguing about Zulkan's animals finding their way into Aruik's tent, there have been a few times where Ambrose has found animals in her tent but she never paid it any mind she found it cute. Sitting down in the bleachers where the customers usually sit Ambrose sat there and watched the bickering. She had gotten used to the sound of the two of them bickering and it seemed to be a different topic every time although it did get on her nerves since there was nothing any of them could do to stop their bickering. She wasn't quite sure how she could help in this situation, there was nothing she could suggest that would make both Aruik and Zulkan happy. To make Aruik happy they would have to lock up Zulkan's animals and she could not see him doing that. "I don't see the problem Aruik? They are animals don't they deserve to stretch their legs and explore?" she asked nicely knowing that Aruik would probably get angry at her too but animals deserve to be able to roam around and feel free.

Cynars shook his head at his friend's antics. What children they were at times. "Calm yourselves. Zul, I'm moving your tent further away from Ari's. So Air, they shouldn't bother you as much," he compromised, eyes twinkling. Such a silly thing to be upset about, in his opinion. Then he turned his attention to the two newcomers and he gave a dramatic bow. 'Oh, looks like I can make my escape.' He thought evilly. "Greetings and good morning. I'm afraid I must leave to do... stuff. Please make sure to have a wonderful morning," he said swiftly. Then with a wink, he darted from the tent.

Ari sighed and shook her head, watching as her leader fled. "Always running when conflict is about," she murmured, amusedly. Glancing at Raven and Ambrose, she smiled. "Hello you two," she greeted with a dip of her head.

Zulkun muttered to himself and then nodded stiffly to the other two circus members. "Hi."

Raven nodded to the others as she looked at them "if i may but what will we be doing for the acts tonight will we be doing anything different from normal or the usual?" She asked as she watched cynar walk off before she sat on a low hanging bar her wings twitching as she did.

"And as for the animals they do need to roam and stretch there legs aruik and if your tent is moved father then they wont bother you as much if at all ok" she said looking at them all as she swung slightly on the bar "i need to finish putting these up before the show tonight" she said to herself as an afterthought

Tachiagari

The voices carried through the circus grounds, waves of aggravation and frustration moved through the air and collided with objects nearby, creating gentle vibrations. In a nearby tank those gentle vibrations turned into small ripples across the surface of the water. Normally Tachiagari slept until the start of the show in order to kept his voice relaxed and rest up for the performance, but who could sleep with such a ruckus nearby. Like so many others he stopped what he was doing, waking from his slumber to look around. Long strands of white hair weightlessly flowed as the merman spun about in the large fish tank, fins whipping around as they worked to reposition the singer. Finally he swept the hair backwards out of his face and peered across the tent to where his colleagues were. The glass and water muffled their conversation, but the giant fish focused on the interaction anyway, tilting his head as he watched them,

“Always something.” He said with a growing smile upon his face while the encounter continued. Seeing their Ring Leader walk away like he did was amusing on its own, but Tachiagari found the entire interaction entertaining.

His arms reached up to the surface of the water and then his thin fingers latched on to the glass wall as he pulled himself up from the depths. “Good evening guys and girls.” Tachiagari greeted as he laid his head on his arms, resting on the glass. Just then his tail lifted rushed to the surfaced and scooped up a large amount of water. The cold, clear liquid was hurled towards the group without warning.

Cyn stepped out of the tent with a deep sigh of relief, eyes hardening. Shaking his head he strode away from the main tent and to his own tent, pushing back the cloth. The darkened tent smell of roses. Moving to his bed, he took a seat and closed his eyes. "I need to say something soon to them... But how?" he mumbled to himself, frustration evident.

"Evening, Tachiagari," Zul murmured, then he looked at Raven. "I am unsure. I have yet to speak to Cyn about that," he admitted, before looking at Ari. "Do you know anything?" he questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Ari frowned and tapped her chin, taking a moment to think. Finally, she shook her head. "I... I don't know. All I know is that Cyn is acting stranger... than usual," she said with an irritated look.

When Ambrose had seen the problem had been solved she was about to get up and go practice outside to attract customers to the main tent but she stopped when she heard a splash of water, she quickly moved out of the way so that the water didn't hit her. She found water and her did not mix, being a faun that can control fire and who always seemed to have fire crackling over her horns and skin. She adored Tachiagari he was a nice guy but she disliked the water so much "Nice shot Tachiagari... except I'm not the biggest fan of getting wet my dear." she smirked at him. Avoiding the puddles of water on the floor she headed over to the exit avoiding any and all splashes of water that may be thrown at her. Sure she played pranks all the time but she disliked it when they happened to her especially if there was water involved, when the topic of Cyn came up Ambrose look worried "Maybe one of us should talk to him? I feel like something is really bothering him and maybe he just needs someone to talk to?" she said looking towards the exit, smiling at the rest of the group she spoke up again "You know what I'm gonna go talk to him... maybe I can help him?" she waved at everyone and left the tent.

Heading over to Cyns tent she stood on the outside slightly nervous about bothering him, she stood there for a bit to gain her courage and finally spoke up "Cyn? Is everything okay? I'm sorry to bother you but everyone in the main tent was worried about you and I thought I'd come by and ask if everything was alright?" she spoke nervously, even though she had been with the circus for a few years now she couldn't help but get nervous when talking to Cyn.

As raven watched everyone she smiled at there antics as she took of and flew through the air when tachiagari splashed everyone with water before landing on a much higher bar glaring at him "you know how i hate my wings and tail getting wet fish boy especially when my tail flame is alight" she growled at the merman.

As she watched Ambrose leave she sighed and soon took off again as she began to finish putting up the handle bars for the show tonight as she kept an eye on everyone below her, her tail swaying back and forth as she hummed to herself and seemed to dance in the air as she worked on the higher items

Cynars tensed up as a voice came through the entrance of his tent. He couldn't help but sigh softly. 'This is what you get for acting weird.' That voice taunted him. Shaking his head, he stood and stretched before moving to the entrance and pushed it open. "Worried huh?" he began, voice cheeky and a lopsided smile on his face, "No need for that. I am perfectly fine, just being a tad bit dull." His eyes twinkled and he reached up to gently caress her cheek, humming. Then he winked and brushed past her, whistling as he headed for the main tent once more.
"Come on, darling! I need to discuss tonight's performance while everyone is in the main tent!" he called back at her.

Looking at Cyn she looked at him still slightly worried that he wasn't telling her the entire truth but as soon as he stroked her cheek she felt her face become slightly red, she was not used to anyone touching her cheek and especially not gently caressing it. She sighed "Alright but as long as you say you are fine, just remember I am here for you to talk to if you need it Cyn." she smiled sweetly at him making sure he knew that if he needed it she would happily talk to him about his problems. As he moved past her she turned around and started to follow him back towards the main tent, as far as she was aware everyone was there except for Blythe whether or not they were there now that was a whole different thing. "Will you want me out the front attracting customers again? You know I do it oh so well." She smirked and playfully winked at him.

Anthromorphic Form

Blythe slowly crawled out from under one of the larger rolling cages used to transport some of the larger attractions. On occasion she liked to go under there to harass the large felines in play with the end of her tail so she had just piled one of her largest comforters under it whenever the troupe had stopped as it also offered a great place to escape some duties for a mini catnap. Stretching on all fours as she arched her back from under it giving one huge, meaty breath, yawn. Coming up too her 'twos' she realized her napping buddy was missing from the holding pen so she gave a sleepy headed gaze around, rubbing an eye, before shrugging and making her way over to the main tent. 12p.m.? Perfect time to start the day, right? Her silvery, silken fur glistening in the sunlight noting to herself 'Perrrfect temperature for a napnap in the sun...'

Finally coming over to the tent, taking her dear sweet time as she had peeked in on some other tents along the way for munchies and too pick up her clothes and her favorite decorative knife, twirling it in one hand with her clothes draped over her shoulder while eating a bit of jerky from the other. Shouldering her way through its entrance to find everyone already there, speaking through a chew "Hey everybody! Good morning!" She was well aware it was definitely not morning.

----
Everyone Everyone in the main tent

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back