• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the mind F.ck

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius

tumblr_okjo4aGCEr1tw2hyao1_500.gif

Welcome, Fuckos !!!

I see you have taken interest in the game id like to put into place. Why else would you talk to such a creature as me?

Now lets put aside my deliberately cute appearance and get into things.

I propose a murder game for wonderful prizes, your wildest dreams, and riches beyond measure. The rules are pretty simple, I'm dropping you all in an empty township you'll each have your own apartment all the food you could ever need, clean air and water. But here's the catch you'll never be able to leave or see your families again unless you do one thing.

Kill

Yes, you heard that right !! All you have to do is kill one person, then I'll hold a special trail where everyone can work together to rat out the killer. If you find out who the killer is, the killer gets a special punishment but, if the killer isn't found out he gets to leave the island with all the riches he could ask for and his darkest fantasies shall come to be. Of course, though the rest of the contestants will suffer the punishment  instead.

There is one more catch, though, I can't be letting any willy nilly play in my wonderous game

ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST

I'll only be taking people who are considered gods at their trades Ultimates. Like

the ultimate pianist, ultimate mathematician, ultimate hitman 

So now with this in mind  Wanna play ?

(This game is heavily based of Dangan Ronpa, but requires no knowledge of the series at all to play, each player will create a character with a specific talent set.

I would be playing the game keeper and working with players to arrange the murders in secret, and I will not tolerate cheating. 1. yes your character will probably die 2. yes once your character is dead ill allow you to make a new one 3. your characters don't need to be super detailed actually for this rp the more cliche the better !!

1 murder would take place every week, and 1 trail I expect every to work hard together to put together the clues and figure out who the killer is.

ill obviously pm with the victim and killer in advance and they'll get the honor of helping me set up said murder 

I do intend for this rp to end at some point but not fur a while and the ending will be unique

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE COMMENT BELLOW AND PICK YOUR ULTIMATE CLICHE 

feel free to pm me for questions, and I'll explain the rules in further detail later )

Happy Killing !!

If that thing is not a robot I'll be the ultimate assassin and take him out before we get too far into this sh*t storm

Ah, well I'll participate. 

I'm looking for about 4 more people to join, then I'll be turning this idea into an actual thing. If your interested and haven't said so yet say so soon, cause I will have a limit on people allowed  

Sounds awesome! 

Count me in. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

I wanna get this murder show on the road my peeps.

Threads going up later today or tomorrow  

(Two spots still open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back