• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the Ixeodel Center for Education!

Kiwikat

The best dog gone kat in the south
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(this is a story I am doing with my girlfriend.)

"Welcome, welcome all students who were lucky enough to be selected to attend the ICE boarding high school. Where students are encouraged to explore not just their academic ability, but their inherent and innate abilities as well. Ixeodel's Center for Education poses a wide selection of opportunities for sports, arts, extra curricular activities, or even just bonding with other students. We hope you enjoy your time here, as well as grow and learn more about yourself and how to connect with others. Above all, we hope ICE leaves a lasting impression on you that carries you beyond high school into whatever field you chose. Fight well, Stay sharp, and learn well."
Read a pamphlet handed to a student coming fresh off the boat. They looked around and say new faces, a new life, and a new home. Yes... truly, this the start of a brand new adventure in their life.

A boy wearing a long sleeve sweater bumped by Sayuri and shook himself.
"Oh whoops, Sorry." He sputtered as he glanced at her. His eyes widened a bit as he looked at her and he blushed.
"U-u-um... My name is uh... Roy..." He said, trying his hardest to make a good impression. "You are new here, no?" He asked shifting the opened and unorganized book bag on his back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back