• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the Host Club! (Always Accepting)

Characters
Here

Webs Elk

Find me a prince or princess, I'm not picky.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite, private school Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's finest students, with too much time on their hands, entertain other students, who also have way too much time on their hands. Think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful.
Tamaki Suoh

Kufudo Tensai
full
It was the first day of school. Excitement and nerves overcame all of the students in the prestigous academy as they ran around, looking for friends and classes. Everywhere you looked, you would be able to recognize the face of an heir, CEO-to-be, or a future guru.

Amongst these faces was Kufudo Tensai, who was currently standing outside of Music Room 3, holding a vase valued at 800 million yen and waiting for his best friend to arrive. He and Rinna had spent the entire break between school years preparing the club, as well as spending the week before school fixing up the room and advertising the club. If you walked into the main atrium, down any hall, or even in a bathroom, you'd see a poster for the Host Club. With today being the first day of school, it was also the first day of the Ouran Host Club, and Kufudo expected a full house. As such, he wanted to make sure everything was perfect.
Life. Life. - Rinna

GM NotesHey guys! So for this first part, we're just going to have our characters showing up to school, probably going to class or something, just as a sort of prelude. Feel free to have your charcater interact with some NPC friends (if they have any) or bump into other Players. This part will be relatively short, just so we can get into the groove of things.

Also, sorry for the relatively sucky post
Webs Elk Webs Elk Megus Megus Life. Life. Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Demonhunter Demonhunter Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Ven Hopeful Youth Ven Hopeful Youth Rosehaven17 Rosehaven17 erzulie erzulie YareYare YareYare sophie. sophie. - You guys can post! ^.^

animegirl20 animegirl20 Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery - Tagging you guys so you know where to go after you make your charcater ^.^​

Last edited:
Kacey Rutter
Current mood: Wishing for the sweet embrace of death to save him from this fate of being a host

Kacey walked along side his best friend of many years... and said best friend was the one causing him all this anguish. All he knew was he looked so incredibly out of place. See, they had just gotten off the plane from Texas to Japan a few weeks ago and their uniforms hadn't been sent in yet, thus they were told to just wear nice clothes to school until their uniforms arrived in the mail... They never explained what 'nice' was, so both Kacey and Evelyn were dressed like what was considered nice at home.

Here Kacey was in starched jeans (good for the booty shape) that hadn't seen the mud of a cattle pen, a clean black longsleeve, tucked in of course his 'church boots' (boots that only ever got worn somewhere with no mud... like church), and in his hand was his white hat. Only bad guys wore black hats and then on top of that, John Wayne never wore a hat inside so thus he never would either. He was getting plenty of stares and it was making the poor cow hand incredibly uncomfortable.

Evelyn on the other hand, she didn't quite seem to notice the fact she stuck out like a sore thumb. Or just didn't care. Both were plausible knowing her. She wore a more form fitting shirt than Kacey's and it was white with no hat, but other than that they were dressed in the same foreign fashion.

We may need to get a rush order on those uniforms folks.

Evelyn... You sure this is a good idea? The large man groans standing in front of music room 3, regretting life.
Sure it is! All the girls at home love you, the girls here oughta' love you too! Evelyn smiles, giving a very animated thumbs up to her apprehensive partner.
This was true... although the girls at home were also a big nuisance. Often making his job harder keeping a handle on the cattle hands who more often than not go weeks without seeing a woman. When given the chance to show boat... they often do.
So... I just got to entertain a bunch of women for a while?
Ah, maybe men too. Who knows. Evelyn shrugs. Either way, go be someone's prince charming on a white horse. She nudges him in the ribs, hoping to get him to go ahead and open the doors but he just stared.
...None of my horses are white.
Just go on. She gruffs as he unceremoniously opens the door for her to head in first. Anyhow, We're looking for someone named... kudfu... how do you pronounce that!? Evelyn huffs, staring at the letter she was sent a few weeks ago in response to her writing one for the host club first (which may or may not have featured some pictures of Kacey that were sneakily grabbed against his will) and she for the life of her couldn't decipher all these foreign names.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
(I had to make up the bit about the letter that may or may not have had butt-centric Kacey photos XD. Anyhow, sorry about the slang, that's just how I get the mood of these two down XD)

Naomi Seo

Naomi nervously fumbled with her skirt. The school grew larger as her driver rolled towards the entrance. She grabbed her bag with her left hand while opening the car door with her right, thanking the man for taking her to school. She always made sure to thank all of the staff in her house, even though it was their job. As she trotted into the building, she smiled at any of the people who waved at her.

Her uniform was clean and warm, as it had been pressed this morning. There was not a bit of paint or charcoal on anything, but that would soon change! Art Club would be starting up immediately, and her plethora of arts related classes would soon messy her up. Naomi was a very hands-on person, and didn’t mind mess.

As she walked down the halls, she noticed a particularly odd pairing. They were clearly not from around here, and weren’t wearing their uniforms. They must have been new! Naomi wasn’t one for confrontation because it scared her, but she smiled and waved towards the newcomers. The teenager wanted them to feel welcome in a new place.

Last edited:
Rinna SutoMood: Slightly anxious
Tags: Webs Elk Webs Elk Demonhunter Demonhunter sophie. sophie.

A phone in her left hand and a journal worn with notes in her right hand. These were the usual items in Rinna's hands for most of the day, and the first day of school was no exception. Her eyes constantly shifted back and forth between her phone and journal as she compared dates, financial figures, and other miscellaneous notes. They lifted up once the driver stopped in front of the school and opened the door for her and her younger brother, Riku. She released a tense sigh as she placed her phone and journal away into their assigned pockets in her bag. The last thing she needed was to bump into a student while calculating some numbers, and she felt an obligation to help Riku out on his first day at Ouran Academy.

As soon as they were both out of the vehicle, Rinna turned around to face Riku and began to give him a pep talk while tidying up his uniform, "Alright Riku remember to listen to your teachers, be kind to others, and do your best in anything and everything. The worst you can do is not give it your all since failure allows for growth. Learn from it. There now you are dressed and ready for your first day. Don't feel too stressed on your first impression, just stay true to yourself. With your sweet heart I'm sure you'll find friends in no time." She granted her younger brother one of her rare, genuine smiles as she said this, a light of pride shining in her eyes. "As much as I wish to see you to your first class I need to meet up with Kufu. I'm almost sure he is waiting on him. That boy I swear. He's ready for anything. Alright off I go now. I will see you later." Flashing Riku one more smile before she set off, Rinna made a beeline to Music Room #3.

Upon her trek to her destination she passed by many familiar faces, most due to them being in the same year as her and some from her research of family statuses. Her eyes spotted Naomi Seo, the president of Ouran's Art Club, as she walked down the hallway. Rinna made a mental note to herself to make contact with the girl sometime this year. Knowing Kufudo and the lavish plans he loves to create, at some point Rinna knew they would require some assistance from artists themselves. She noticed the girl's attention elsewhere and looked over to where her eyes were at.

An odd pair stood close by the entrance of Music Room #3. From their attire to their demeanor, it was obvious that they were new. Rinna quickened her pace once she saw that Kufudo was also by the Music Room, waiting for her presence. The brown haired girl was going to make her way over to Kufudo first until she overheard the girl of the pair attempting to pronounce her friend's name. At that moment Rinna connected the dots that they were there for the Host Club since they were looking for Kufudo and the girl was holding a letter. She walked up to the pair then, "Kufudo Tensai. That's how it is pronounced. And judging from your attempt at saying his name and from the letter in your hand you are here for the Host Club?" Rinna's eyes were resting on the current handler of the letter, the red-haired girl which slowly then looked over to the boy next to her. There was no doubt that they were not only new students but that they were foreigners as well.

"If you are then I am pleased to meet you. My name is Rinna Suto, the vice-president and a hostess of the Host Club. And over there-" Rinna lifted a hand to gesture over to Kufudo, "is Kufudo Tensai, president of the Host Club." The girl's eyes looked over to Kufudo for a moment and noticed the vase he was holding, "Kufufu if you wish to see the Host Club another day then I recommend holding the vase more carefully. Actually why are you carrying it out in the open? Did it not come in a protective package of sorts?" It wasn't unusual for Rinna's conversation to turn over to Kufudo since she was always having to watch over him like she does for Riku.

Riku Suto

full

Riku sat in the vehicle, staring out the window. As the vehicle moved, it went the same way it has his entire life. However, the one difference was that this time, it took him to a different destination. Glancing over at Rinna, Riku watched as she looked between her journal and phone.

She always working on something..., Riku thought, smirking to himself before looking back out the window. A few minutes later and Riku spotted the over-arching gates of Ouran Academy. He's seen them so many times, he could probably draw them from memory. As the driver opened the door, Riku stepped out of the vehicle after his sister, who then proceeded to primp him.

As his sister primped and talked, Riku began to blush. As much as he wanted to push her hands off, he knew it was useless. She did it everyday no matter the circumstances, always wanting him to be at his best. However, once she gave him a smile, Riku couldn't help but smile back, but only for a second, "As much as I wish to see you to your first class I need to meet up with Kufu. I'm almost sure he is waiting on him. That boy I swear. He's ready for anything. Alright off I go now. I will see you later."

Riku nodded, "I'll be fine, Rinna. Go find Kufu before he breaks something."

As Rinna walked off, Riku looked down at the ground, and muttered, "Love you, sis..."

Once he looked up, anyone could see that something within Riku had changed. As he started walking towards the school, he greeted the various people he ran into, some of them being old classmates, some being family friends, some being teachers. Once inside, Riku headed straight for the Art Room. He wanted to drop off some of his supplies before going to class. He also hoped that Naomi or any of the other members were there already.

Reaching the art room, he realized he was the first person there. As the Vice President, Riku had a key, so he unlocked the club room and smiled as he saw the familiar space. Heading into the room, Riku flipped on the light switch and saw that everything was pretty much the same as the club had let it, save for the curtains being closed. Opening them up, Riku could see the perfect view of the gardens. Although Riku enjoyed drawing characters more, there was something about the gardens that made him feel relaxed.

Riku checked his watch and after assuring himself he had enough time, knowing that Rinna and his parents would scold him if he was late for homeroom, Riku sat down next to a window and began drawing, quickly becoming engrossed in his work.

Interaction
Rinna - Life. Life.

Mentioned
Naomi - sophie. sophie.

Kufudo

full

Kufudo was admiring the paintings outside of the Host Club when he heard a voice from around the corner, "Anyhow, We're looking for someone named... kudfu... how do you pronounce that!?"

It was definitely a familiar voice, despite being foreign, and with the butchering of his name, Kufudo had an idea of who it was. Stepping around the corner, he spotted Eve, Kacey, and to his surprise, Rinna, who answered Eve's question first, "Kufudo Tensai. That's how it is pronounced. And judging from your attempt at saying his name and from the letter in your hand you are here for the Host Club?"

Kufudo smiled. Rinna always was on top of things. Kufudo quickly looked over the two foreigners. Although they've conducted business in the past hundreds of times, this was Eve and his first meeting face to face, and Kufudo was intrigued by both her and Kacey's clothes. Although the way they dressed suited them, Kufudo was surprised that they arrived in clothes that stuck out so much.

Unfortunately for him though, Rinna soon turned towards Kufudo and spotted the vase, "Kufufu if you wish to see the Host Club another day then I recommend holding the vase more carefully. Actually why are you carrying it out in the open? Did it not come in a protective package of sorts?"

Kufudo chuckled, "It did come in a package, Rinna, but I was so excited to see it in person, that I kind of ripped it open..."

Laughing once more, Kufudo turned towards the Music Room, "Well? Shall we enter?"

Sitting the vase on the floor carefully, Kufudo pushed open the doors to the Music Room with both hands. Inside, the room was set up for after school with tables, tea sets, couches, and a kitchenette in one corner and a variety of musical instruments in the other. Picking the expensive vase up, Kufudo stepped into the room and looked around before spotting an empty podium.

Kufudo ran over to it and sat the vase down, before backing up, exxaggeratedly looking at the vase between his fingers to "make sure it was perfect". The Good News: It was placed perfectly. The Bad News: Kufudo had backed right into another podium, knocking down an eqally expensive vase. Moving inhumanly fast, Kufudo jumped over the podium and caught the vase, holding it close to him as he landed. Smiling he held the vase up like a trophy, "I didn't break it, Rinna!"

As he stood up, Kufudo smiled as he dusted himself off with one hand and held the vase with the other. After checking his clothes, Kufudo took a step and tripped over the air it seemed, falling forward while sending the vase flying a few feet in front of him. Except this time, he wasn't close enough, the vase shattering. Standing up, Kufudo rubbed the back of his neck, "Crapbaskets. I was so close too! Rinna, can it be replaced before school ends?"

After asking, Kufudo checked his clothes once again, before looking over to the newest addition, the smile once again covering his face, "At least the new vase is fine."

Interaction
Demonhunter Demonhunter - Kacey
Demonhunter Demonhunter - Evelyn
Life. Life. - Rinna

Ventus Fensalir
Sigh. Another day, another dollar, or at least his father would say as Ventus sat in the car looking out to the prestigious Ouran Academy in sights. He had a lot of trouble before hand coming to acceptance which school he'd attend, but with his parents intervention and some rather generous donations to his "living and education while staying comfortable" account, he'd accept going to the school he was accepted for academic achievement.

Ventus looked out the window and noticed the gates as the car had stopped and he stepped out with a satchel on his shoulder bound with black, Italian leather. Still wearing the Ouran uniform he had just fixed up yesterday, he sighed as he approached the entrance way of the school exploring the frontal area and courtyard. This was all so foreign to him after all since he had lived mostly in Italy for the time he had been a little bambino to his age now, which in all fairness didn't match his appearance one bit. The uniform definitely made him seem more cute as he had to constantly adjust it and had to wear pants clearly too big for him. His favorite belt had broken as he had went to put it on, making him curse and just leave without since he thought he'd be late otherwise. Turns out, he was quite early.

"Eh? I'm early? But..Gah. My nerves must've gotten the better of me." he pouted slightly blushing at the mistake of setting his clock a little too early. Having remembered rushing out the door, calling a driver, and so on it was rather embarrassing. "Che palle..It is a beautiful campus. I wonder if the students are just as." he thought to himself thinking more on the lines of personality compared to beauty. He couldn't care less of that.....well...entirely.

Entering the halls themselves, he opened his satchel and wrote in a little book with the same professional Italian leather and binding. Eventually, he adjusted his white hair only to find himself looking a bit lost. "Oh no..I think I took a wrong turn. What room did they say? I think it was...three?" he said to himself looking at the right numbers, but the wrong rooms. Incidentally, he'd notice the slightly agape door that housed a group of odd people. At least to his sights. His curiosity got the better of him, as he looked around and peeked in the crack wondering what they were up to not wanting to get caught.

Yuuki Komatsuzawa

Yet another expensive car pulled up near the Ouran Academy gates, appearing innocuous at first until the three Komatsuzawa siblings stepped out. Yuuki slid a hand through his carefully swept bangs, smirking at the shocked glances that were directed their way. The attention was mainly directed towards his older sister, which under normal circumstances would be irritating to Yuuki, but in this particular instance he'd let it slide since they were likely admiring her daring new haircut. Considering it was his handiwork they were in awe of, it was like they were paying attention to him in a way. His hairdressing skills were amazing after all. Undoubtedly his younger sister would receive compliments on the french braid he had done for her, presuming she didn't mess it up before getting to class, as she almost always did. The trio made their way through the gates, parting ways as his younger sister headed towards Ouran Middle School and his older sister headed to meet up with her friends. They had arrived early, as usual, though Yuuki prefered it this way. It allowed him to head to the newspaper club to get things started.

As he arrived at the news clubroom, Yuuki unlocked the door and opened the curtains, to let in the natural light. Below he could see students milling about, seeking out their friends. He placed his hand on the glass, his curiosity urging him to go down and listen in, but he restrained himself. After all, he had contacts to relay most of the school's banal gossip to him. Yuuki himself had bigger fish to fry. With a smirk, he locked the door and got to work.

The corner of the room was filled with shelves of carefully maintained wigs and cosmetics, looking more like a storage center for a theater club than a typical newsroom. Yet his undercover operations were the key to his success in digging up scandalous information. He had written many articles in the past year about the school's students, always with reliable information thanks to his techniques.'Still,' he thought to himself as he set aside his glasses and changed into the female uniform hidden in one of the supply closets, 'A host club will be a new one for me. This should prove interesting.'

With a bit of contouring, mascara, and a set of colored contact lenses, Yuuki looked like a completely different person. Well, almost. He selected a long black wig, pinning it into place and carefully adjusting it until it was fully secured. He tossed his head from side to side, admiring himself in the makeup mirror he'd been using. 'Even as a girl I'm still gorgeous.'

The host club had stood out to him the moment he set foot inside the school. The posters were almost impossible to miss, practically inviting him personally with the promise of a major headline. Yuuki knew that the other students were bound to be curious about the club with how widely it was being advertised. It was a little... ostentatious. Though that was par for the course at Ouran. As he stopped to add a final touch of darkly colored lip gloss, Yuuki pondered to himself what the host club would be like. Given that it was being promoted at Ouran Academy of all places, it had to be more high class than the smoke filled bars he'd seen in movies. The concept still seemed somewhat crass, though Yuuki would wait until he saw it for himself. It would almost be too easy if the club was blatantly involved in shameful behavior. In a way, he would much prefer a bit more of a challenge to kick off the year. With a smirk, Yuuki turned on his heels and made his way down the hall towards Music Room 3.

Walking slowly to the gates of Ouran Academy, A girl sighed as was in her normal schools uniform that she disliked for the color and hair down with no makeup on she looked at the time. This girl was Yumi Kaze. "Another year of being alone in a place that doesn't want me..." Yumi mumbled as she struggled to get through the crowd to entered the building. Looking around Yumi started to wander hoping to find a gaming club so she could tell her mother to chill. Not finding one that would let her in after 20 minutes, she started to follow the crowd that had a cute girl who mentioned tea. "I am thirsty... and I don't have to talk much... right?" she Muttered as she grabs the doorknob.

b
e
l
l
a

Tag(s): EVERYONE
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Life. Life.
Demonhunter Demonhunter

The door to Bella's Rolls Royce was opened by her driver in a tuxedo.

"Thank you, Kaito, I appreciate you for opening the door." Bella said brightly. Perhaps she was ignorant to the fact Kaito would have had to open the door whether or not she appreciated it as it was part of his job, or Bella was simply feeling anxious of her first day of school and was a jumble of feelings --- though judging by the fact she always thanked her staff, she might just be sweet. Bella clambered out of the back seat of the car. Ouran High School gleamed overhead, a looming building, that seemed to shadow Bella's very existence. Bella's hands shook by her side - this was her first time entering a school. With other children. She just wanted everyone to like her, to be liked and for someone to be okay with friending her.

Kaito hesitated looking over at Bella, unsure. She was a small girl, completely without experience and too innocent for her own good. "Remember to get a blood check up before lunch!" Bella's personal nurse cried, as the door slammed close again --- Kaito's work. Bella spun round to look back at them. Her uniform hung loose on her small frame (she was to get a tailored uniform in a week) and a large jumper sagged over her dress, making her look even smaller. Kaito's expression softened.
"Don't forget to have fun." Kaito said softly, smiling gently. Bella returned the smile, elegantly.

"Thank you, Kaito, I'll try not to." Bella turned back round to face the school and walked up toward the building. Kaito turned to go back into his car when -

"Thank you for being my friend." Bella mumbled, wrapping her frail, pale arms around the lug-like driver. Kaito's expression morphed from surprise to a smile and he took of his drivers cap and placed it on Bella's short white locks.
"You don't need to say thanks, Thorn, been my pleasure, missy."
Bella grinned a lopsided grin and raced up the steps to Ouran.
"
Not so fast!" Her nurse cried, having rolled down the window, Kaito rolled his eyes and got in the car. Looking back on Bella, there was no doubt she was odd --- with her black drivers hat, a large jumper, baggy uniform and white hair. But anyone who called her so would miss out on the brilliantly smart, fashion forward and beautiful girl Bella was.

Bella glanced at the Host Club invite she had received. It was a pretty thing with ribbons and fancy letters, it made Bella glow with pride. She --- she who had never been chosen for anything of much importance --- had been specifically chosen to join a club!
Then, Bella froze. She could see people talking by the doorway of where the host clubs location had been specified. Bella jumped back, her heart hammering. God, there were a lot of people! She bet that there wouldn't be so many people coming to see her in the club. There was no way! She heard the crashing of a vase and she ran to the room quickly. "Are you alright?" Bella asked, her eyes wide with kindness and worry. Then, her entire face flushed pink from embarrassment. "Oh, I'm- I'm Bella --- there was --- there was an um --- adv-letter for um --- host club. I-I um was --- offered a job --- no sorry --- role --- and um -- yesh." Bella felt the steam come billowing out of her head. God, she was awkward.

b
e
l
l
a

[/CENTER]

Evelyn perked as another girl had come to greet them, so kindly helping her out with the pronunciation. Thank you, hon, I'm not here to host, he is. I'll just be frequenting the club though. She nods over to Kacey he'd taken the liberty to hang his hat on the top of the coat rack at the entrance. I'm Evelyn Ross, and that's Kacey. She introduces just as the vase smashes.

Meanwhile Kacey had just darted forward in attempt to catch it... He failed. The auburn haired giant hums in defeat. You want me to take that one a put it somewhere for you? He asks, not really wanting to point out that he worried Kufudo would drop that would too if he wasn't careful. Kacey hadn't known him but five minutes but was already able to deduce that he was a bit of a klutz.

While Kacey was off making friends Evelyn turns to notice a girl waving at them sweetly. She returned the jesture. Well howdy-doo.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Life. Life. sophie. sophie.

large.gif
When Miyu Uchida woke up the morning of the first day of school, she found herself sitting at the kitchen table with a fork in her hand. She turned around to face her mother, Nako, who was watching her fondly. "Why... Is my plate completely empty." She asked monotonously.
Nako chuckled."I was wondering when you'd notice you were eating imaginary food. Here, have some actual food." She slid her plate over to Miyu.
"Ooh, an omelette!"
"Bon appétit!"
She dug into her breakfast.

15 minutes later, they left the empty house and drove to school. Although Miyu had visited Ouran High School before, on this particular day the school gates seemed to tower over her. She stepped out of the car, and allowed her mother to give her a kiss goodbye. "Talk to people, study hard, and have fun, okay?"
"Yup! But I can't guarantee the first bit and the last bit. But the middle part, I will do, 100%." With those last words, she fixed her skirt and walked into the school building.

With all of the people swarming about, Miyu couldn't help but feel a bit out of place. As she walked down the halls, she saw all sorts of people doing all sorts of activities. One classroom in particular stood out, with two people dressed in some strange clothes, two people dressed in some regular clothes, a girl dressed in some baggy clothes, and a guy who was spying on them. She hesitated for a moment, and then walked on. When she passed the art room, she noticed a lone boy drawing by the window. For a moment she was gripped with a burning curiosity to see what he was drawing with such intent. 'It would be really weird to go up to a random guy and ask what he's doing' She thought. Miyu slowly continued her journey to her base classroom.

Last edited:
Yumi opened the door and looked into the crowded room. She walked a couple steps as the part of the room she was in went quite to whispers that she knew was about her. She sat a table that had only one other person.

"... Hello..." Yumi said trying to start a conversation.

"Goodbye witch girl!" the girl said in a snobby attitude and left the table she was at. Yumi sighed for the second time today. What did she expect, she had heard the rumors and they put her in a negative light. Yumi grabbed a cookie, got the book Twisted that she started on the ride to school. Yumi opened the book to page 54 and started to read as she munched on the treat.

JiDae walked into the music room, looking around at all the other hosts and visitors. He let out a low sigh and glanced back as he heard his name being shouted from down the hallway. "Oh, JinYeong." His face brightened slightly, glad that his friend was there now. "Good morning JinYeong. You shouldn't be running down the hals like that, it's dangerous." He commented as his best friend came running up to him.

JinYeong shrugged off his comment and smiled brightly. "Good morning~! I still can't believe they chose you as a host, that's awesome! I'll be sure to visit often! You better keep that busy schedule of yours open for me~" She teased, trying to help lighten up his mood. "Come on, lets go say hello to the other hosts!" She loops her arm through his and drags him into the room, looking around to find someone to start with. Everywhere she looked she recognized another high standing student in this room. "Wow, and to think you'll be a host in this club JiDae!" She announced excitedly, looking at him with a bright smile.

JiDae follow her as she dragged him into the room, nodding along with her comments. "It makes sense looking at who all is in here, everyone here has wealth and is fairly attractive. They didn't lie when they said this club was for only the highest standing students, everyone here seems incredibly well known. I suppose I also fall under that category." He shrugged, stating everything blandly as he looked around.

Rinna SutoTags: Webs Elk Webs Elk Demonhunter Demonhunter Ella Victoria Ella Victoria SoftBoiHours SoftBoiHours

A small frown tugged on the corner of Rinna's mouth as she heard Kufudo's response. He didn't have the vase in any packaging because of his excitement to see it. It was not a surprising answer coming from the blonde boy but she did not like it any less. She released a sigh as she followed after her friend as he opened the doors to Music Room #3, Her eyes looked away from the back of his head to scan the room. Even though they had been here before, a small bubble of excitement was rising up inside of Rinna. The Host Club. It kind of was an outrageous idea, almost childish in some sense, but different. The uniqueness of the concept was what drew Rinna to help her silly friend in starting up the club. If he tried to do it all on his own...well who is to say where he would have taken it by now?

Rinna's awareness of Kufudo had wavered when she turned her attention over to the foreigners, learning their names to be Evelyn Ross and Kacey. "Ah I see well we will still be pleased to see you here, Evelyn Ross. I do hope that Kacey can become a great host. He appears to have the potential qualities of a gentlemen compared to my friend here..." her words drifted off as she watched Kufudo place the vase he was holding onto down on an empty podium to then bump into another vase. Her breath hitched and her heartbeat accelerated as she watched him catch the falling vase from its end. But his victory was short-lived as the odds were against his favor and he tripped on nothing really, dropping the vase to its fate of shattered pieces. Simultaneously Rinna's heart shattered as well. She couldn't breathe and her mind went blank. She stood there frozen for a solid moment until she heard Kufudo's request for a new vase.

At that moment Rinna could feel the blood rushing to her face and her heart beating erratically to his request. She wanted to yell profane language at the boy but her eyes darted over to Evelyn, Kacey, and a sudden newcomer who entered the room. The girl was holding an invitation that was similar to the one that Evelyn had. A very soft, short growl gurgled in the back of Rinna's throat as she restrained all inappropriate behavior and composed herself. The girl named Bella wasn't the only audience in the room, there was also another figure who Rinna recognized as someone who they had also picked out for a host, JiDae.

"I will see what I can do. But Kufudo this means no extra pastries for the first five host events," she walked over to a cabinet in the kitchenette and pulled out a broom and dustpan. Rinna returned back to the devastating site of the shattered vase and shoved the cleaning supplies into Kufudo's hands, "I may reconsider if you start by picking up the pieces." Without waiting for any complaint from her friend, Rinna stepped away from him and turned to address the newer members who had joined them, "Hello to all who are here. My name is Rinna Suto, and I am the vice president of the Host Club. Kufudo Tensai, who is currently cleaning up his mess, is the president of the Host Club. We thank you for coming here and accepting our invitation. We hope that we can provide a place for you here in this club. Now once Kufudo has finished his task I shall turn the conversation over to him. I do believe he wanted to say a few words to you all."

JiDaes attention was brought to Rinna as she spoke out to all of the newcomers in the room, including himself. He could feel JinYeong bounce up and down on her toes slightly as she still held onto his arm, her excitement clear. He shook his head and walked over to the small group consisting of Evelyn, Kacey, Bella, and now JiDae and JinYeong. "Rinna Suto..?" He questioned under his breathe, automatically recognizing the name, as well as Kufudo Tensai's name. "Of course..." He mumbled softly, now all the expensive vases and the requirement of high standing made sense, its because Kufudo himself is the president.

JinYeong turned her attention back to JiDae when she heard him mumble something. "Oh, JiDae, did you not know that was who is running the club? Fascinating right?" She commented, giggling.

"Yeah, fascinating. The club itself makes a lot more sense now, of course he would have thought up something like this, the idea seems outrageous but with him behind it, I'm sure it will work." He replied back to JinYeong, watching Kufudo pick up all the pieces of the mess he made.

Sky woke up at 7:35 and realized he was late to the academy. He got dressed and grabbed his oxygen tank before slowly walking down the steps of his home. He got into a car with a man dressed in a black suit. The man nodded to sky and the drove off. After arriving in front of the school sky said goodbye to his driver and walked in.

Sky walked down the halls carrieing his oxygen tank. His breathing was labored as he walked. His heart beat in nervousness as The clanking of the oxygen tank sounded through the empty halls he went through. The sounds of his breathing filling every step he took. He felt as if he was alone suffering. His foot steps were staggered by the way his breathing was so labored.

He avoided talking or bringing attention to himself. Being sick as he was he rather not be sought out to speak. He hated that he was shy and afraid of his sickness making him seem weak .

He came up to the front of a music room and saw all the people congealed around. Sky leaned against the wall and thought heading into the music room might give him slight relief. As sky was in pain right now from his heart working so hard. Sky walked into the music room and took a seat to catch what little breath he could. his parents had told him to make new friends so he stood up after catching his breath and greeted a girl " hello I am skyler and its nice to meet you miss umm.. What is your name " all of a sudden he covers his mouth and coughed slightly. He does not let anyone see this weakness and blushes before saying " I am sorry I think I have done it again and said things out of turn. I deeply apologize." sky starts to back away and try to leave afraid of being jugged for what he has done.

His chest is heaving as he struggles to calm down. His shyness preventing him from calming down, his heart sped up in fear, Sky staggers but rights himself breathing in and out softly. The sound of his breathing and the quite noise of the tank sounding behind him. His eyes dart to the side as his nervousness is shone. His heart is pounding as he again takes a seat in a chair.

Life. Life.

Last edited:
Yuuki Komatsuzawa

Yuuki arrived at the Host Club room, carefully making his way past the people milling around in the doorway to slip inside, standing back towards the wall in order to be somewhat inconspicuous. Or at least, as inconspicuous as a gorgeous person could be. It intrigued him to see several members of high powered families were present, among many faces he was not yet familiar with. He would have to make a point to investigate who they were later. He twirled a section of long black hair around his finger, observing their movements. It was all a bit chaotic, though it was interesting to see someone in the role of vice president taking charge. Ms. Suto appeared just as capable as one might expect, though the same could not be said of the president.

He considered the possibility of a story on their dynamic, though it would require a deeper investigation than merely observing a bit of chaos. The description of someone in a moderately high position like Kufudo stooping to cleaning things up himself would certainly gain some attention, though not as much as Yuuki typically would aim for. Instead, he'd have to compile more instances in order to construct a more interesting news story. After all, eccentricity and clumsiness alone were not particularly interesting. Yuuki let a soft sigh escape his lips as he allowed his attention to wander away from that spectacle to see what other people were around.

The entire scene had him wondering what the purpose of it all was. Entertainment perhaps? A sort of hobby to pass the time between class activities? That is what it appeared to be on the surface, though he had yet to see what the actual activities would entail. Besides that, it simply would not do to let his preconceptions cloud his judgement. At the very least, the club appeared to be directed towards facilitating social engagements. But then why would it be a so called 'host club'? The connotation of the phrase was undeniable.

Yuuki scanned the room for someone to talk to about their thoughts. Interviews were often useful in gauging public opinion as well.

[edited]

Last edited:
Hidaki's fingers twitched slightly as he stepped out of his family's window to face Ouran High School. The twitch wasn't because of anger or nerves, but because of an inner desire to create music. He knew the prestigious school held several music rooms behind its walls, and it took everything inside of him not to run for the front doors. Music was his passion. His life. He needed the satisfying feeling of his fingers gliding over the black and white keys of a piano, and he needed it now.

The boy walked as quickly as he could without drawing too much attention as he made his way up to Music Room #3. It was his duty as a host to entertain those that found their way to the Host Club, but he usually did that by playing the various instruments that he had almost mastered throughout his life. He was a little bit late, which he definitely felt bad for, but then again he personally didn't think of himself as a very popular host anyways. Hidaki pushed open the doors to the music room, entering as quietly as he could as Rinna, the Vice President spoke to everyone. She mentioned something about Kufudo adding a few words, and the boy quickly slipped past those that were already sitting and found a seat at the piano in the corner. He sat in silence, simply waiting for the President of the Host Club to say what he needed to say.

Kufudo

full

After turning back around, Kufudo watched as people entered the room. Some people were hosts like the third year Bella who Kufudo realized would be a great addition due to her similar attitude. Some people were friends of hosts like Evelyn and JinYeong, though Kufudo had never met the latter personally and made a mental note to do so at some point. Some people were curious students like the boy hiding in the doorway that no one seemed to notice yet. It was probably because he was so small, but Kufudo was surprised that someone so cute could blend into the background so easily. As Kufudo turned back to look at Rinna, he immediately recognized her face: He was going to be scolded. Mentally preparing himself, he was surprised as Rinna chose her punishment, "I will see what I can do. But Kufudo this means no extra pastries for the first five host events,"

However, as he registered what it actually was, he started pouting. No extra pastries. THat was basically a death sentence for the food addict. However, once she gave him the broom and dustpan, which he took robotically as he was still struck by the punishment, he heard her exception, "I may reconsider if you start by picking up the pieces."

Of course, Kufudo immediately became all smiles once again, "You can count on me, Rinna!"

As Kufudo began sweeping up the glass, he listened to RInna's speech. It was short, simple, and straight to the point introduction. Kufudo knew he could count on her for stuff like that. As he cleaned he thought about just how different they were but how well they worked together. It threw many people off, but they were a perfect team. As he disposed of the pieces, he looked around the room to see many new arrivals, including another one of his friends, a girl he's never seen before, and the final host.

With the crowd gathering around, Kufudo walked towards the center and cleared his throat, "According to the dictionary, a host is a person that receives and/or entertains guests. As such, a host club is a place where guests can come to relax and be entertained. As members of the host club, your job is to make sure the guests are getting what they come here for."

Looking around the room and spotting all of the hosts, Kufudo began to grin widely. There was a variety of individuals and he felt all of them could prove to be very popular with different people, which would make the club enjoyable for more people, "I have handpicked each of you because I believe you guys can handle this job. Whether it's because you're a talented individual, a beacon of joy, or an intriguing individual, I'm counting on all of your to be able to handle everything me or RInna throws your way for the sake of making everyone happy."

Kufudo glanced at his best friend before looking out into the crowd, "Because that's what it boils down to: being able to make everyone happy. I'm ecstatic that all of you have accepted my invitation to join the host club because it's going to take all of you to grow this club." Looking around the room again, Kufudo grinned as he thought about how effective the club will actually be. Every host in this room is classified as an elite in the academy; being well-known for whatever reasons. Although Kufudo doesn't like referring to himself as an "elite", since it has the implied denotation that everyone isn't equal, Kufudo knew that this status would actually be beneficial for his vision. Status did bring publicity after all.

Kufudo bowed as he finished his speech, "So, in other words, Welcome to the Host Club! And to everyone else ..."

Kufudo stood up and looked around the group, although his eyes stopped on the small individual standing in the doorway. Kufudo thought about why he didn't just come in and realized he must have been shy, and due to the high volume of people in the room, it probably wouldn't be the best place for him. Despite this, Kufudp wanted to make this a place open and accessible to all. As such, he stared into the boy's eyes as he finished his sentence, winking once he did, "We'll be expecting you!"

Bowing once again, Kufudo grinned. As he stood he yelled, "Rinna will answer any questions you have!"

Kufudo ran to the kitchenette and grabbed one of the plates of cake. Before Rinna could say anything, he ran out of the room, closing the door behind him. As he suspected, the boy was there. Holding the cake out to him, Kufudo grinned, "Rinna wanted to save this for the opening, but you looked like you could use some right now!"

Kufudo continued to smiled brightly as he held the cake out to the male. He never seen him before but judging from his clothes, he was a high schooler, despite what his frame would suggest.

Interaction
Megus Megus Life. Life. Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Demonhunter Demonhunter Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Ven Hopeful Youth Ven Hopeful Youth @Rosehaven17 erzulie erzulie YareYare YareYare sophie. sophie. Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery (To be honest, I can't tell who's in the room and who isn't at this point so I just tagged everyone >.<)

Last edited:
Ventus Fensalir
Ventus watched at the many interesting individuals, heavily confused and not understanding anything anyone was talking about. In Italy, he had a rather sheltered childhood and very few close friends in which he left behind when he moved to Japan all alone. It was an odd term to him, a "host club", like something that was dirty or inappropriate when he put it into his head.

"A....Host?" he thought to himself thinking and blushing profusely. "A-A Host?! Bu-but..that's..." he thought to himself shaking his head still fiery red. "No..there's no way a school would allow such shameful activities....right?" he thought to himself innocently thinking it involved debauchery of a sorts. Being foreign to most of Japan, and its academic schools for the more rich, he didn't exactly understand every topic that came about. Especially in terms of the idea of a host club. Peeking in the door once more wondering how he hadn't been seen, he listened as the vase crashed with a loud bang making him flinch. Swearing he heard small country's debt rise, he listened more to the girl who seemed a bit more fiery despite how nice she looked chastising her more playful or outgoing gentleman friend.

Whilst listening to her speak, he eyed the many individuals all around the room. "A..cowboy? Some young ladies? I..I can't help feel like..this is like a movie." he thought to himself merely skeptically guessing what he saw in the room. He couldn't believe such an arrangement of people could all be together cohesively and talking calmly like nothing was wrong. It confused him, not to mention made him nervous. He already looked like a strange person just peering in, how could he possibly keep doing this? Why? It's not like he was becoming this..."Host" thing. Or..was he? His mind filled with conflict suddenly taken aback by a certain view.

With but a "Expecting you!" and a wink, Ventus had nearly exploded out of fear and embarrassment. Hearing the door close and this new boy approaching him, he looked heavily ashamed red with guilt and looking almost emotional. "AHH!" he sounded with the new boy presenting him with a beautiful piece of cake he thought was far too nice to eat in all honesty. He thought is was almost as beautiful as art. Bowing a little, he spoke heavily worried. "Oh please forgive me! I made the wrong turn and I..I didn't...I was curious and..and watched and..please I'm..so sorry." he said quietly clearly quite small for his age. He seemed like such a polite boy, clearly raised in a household of manners. But he did have an air of curiosity around him, like there was more to him. Not to mention a perfect candidate for somebody's plans, after all what's a cute face to do if not waste away, but to entertain?

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Evelyn Ross
Evelyn decided to leave Kasey to do his thing, hopefully he'd make some friends that aren't her. She was the only person he ever associated with that he may not have to punch out one day, and that didn't seem to good for a 16 year old boy. Sure he may have been the 'manly man' type. But he was still a boy as far as she was concerned. Although how he'd changed from when they first met. He was frail, never had clean clothes nor running water to take a bath in, A shadow of the person he was today. She left him to the group as swauvely as she could, hoping to sneak away from him unnoticed so he wouldn't stay glued to her hip as he usually did.

She did however notice someone slip by as casually as she did, sitting at the bench of a gorgeous piano. The piano was the object of her original attraction to the area. She grew up with one in her living room, her mother played beautifully and even tried to teach her... However Evelyn's inability to sit still for more than five minutes at a time made that rather hard. She only learned basics and if she were to play she'd have to sit and think on it for a while.

Although then she actually decided to pay the boy sitting at the piano some attention. You play? She asked, boots clacking against the floor as she strutted in her usual confidant manner, checking the insignia on the piano. Not the same brand, but close to the one at home.

Kasey Rutter
Kasey hadn't noticed Evelyn leave the group, instead he was focused on Kufudo's speech about being hand picked and what not. Hand picked? How? As far as he knew this was the first the two had met of each other... This had eve written all over it. What shannaniganery had she pulled this time? Anyhow, Seemed this wouldn't be as painful as he thought it'd be. He glanced over to Rinna, seemed she was the organization over this big shindig.

So... just be interesting and entertaining... Sure ya'll don't want Eve instead? She's the queen of that. He mentions to the vice president, glancing off to find that Eve was currently off with someone else. Sink or swim, Kacey, Sink or swim.

Megus Megus Life. Life. Webs Elk Webs Elk

tumblr_p9yqzrd7v31wqfvrxo1_500.gif

TAG(S): EVERYONE Demonhunter Demonhunter

Ryla Rose had been quick to find the host club. She had no idea that she would find her number one place to chill. And her number one place to be... odd. Ryla had been the kind of quiet freshman that seemed respectable and shy. This was because, at the time, Ryla cared about what others thought of her. Especially about what others thought of her total anime weebness. However, as she hit sophomore years the change had begun. And now, she was completely happy being herself and not caring what others thought. Ryla had stumbled across the host club after following a small boy --- okay, that came out creepier than ever --- whom was simply adorable! How could she not follow the little guy was the real question! Then she had heard the speech given by a very robotic looking girl. And then the little guy had started blushing. URGH! TOO CUTE! Ryla was watching all this from behind a large vase, her inner fangirl squirming at the sight of such pretty people all in one room. IT. WAS. HEAVEN.

Ryla clung to the vase peering at the students in the room and pairing them up in cute matches. This was every girls dream, in her head. Perhaps she had actually died! If this is what death is like than Ryla was completely content dying. As her little (already) favourite boy was greeted by another, Ryla slipped from behind the vase. It was go time. Time to find out personalities. And take advantage of the host club as much as she could.

"Yo, I'm Ryla. Who are you, handsome?" Ryla asked, batting her eyelashes at a guy --- though obviously handsome --- slightly backwards with his dressing. Ryla didn't mind, she loved a weirdo who was proud. "Or should I say howdy, yee haw!" she cried in the worst cowboy accent humanely possible. She grinned, flashing her pearly white teeth.

If cringe was someones name, no doubt Ryla would have it.

But, then again, if confident was someones name, Ryla would have it too.

JiDae was startled when Kufudo began his speech, especially since he was more focused on identifying the people around him. He scoffed at the end of the speech, glancing over at JinYeong who was still clinging to his arm. “Handpicked hmm? He sounds like you JinYeong, so... optimistic.” He commented, smirking down at her.

Both of them took a step back when Bella ran into them, JiDe brushing off his shirt and JinYeong immediately smiling at the girl. “No it’s okay! Pleasure to meet you bella. I’m JinYeong, and this cold guy is JiDae.” Jon elbowed JiDae to say hello. He glared at her but gave the new girl a polite smile. “It’s a pleasure, Miss. I’m JiDae Jeon.” He bowed slightly and JinYeong did the same.

JinYeong smiles as she looked over Bella, noting her unique fashion sense. “I love your outfit by the way, it looks so cute!” She complimented, smiling brightly at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back