• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome To Shibusen, Death City!

Kijiro was a little late.

Well, he wasn't actually sure how late he was, seeing as he hadn't really bothered to be here on time in the first place, hell, he didn't even know what time it was, but he took the fact that there were already a sizable amount of students at the tops of the outright insane amount of steps in front of his as a sign that he probably should have been here earlier. Then again, they could all just be early.

But yeah. He was probably a little late.

Despite the knowledge he had that there couldn't possibly be something interesting enough going on during the first day for him to rush himself, and inadvertently risk getting his clothes all sweaty, he began making his way up the steps at a quickened pace, only stopping for a short break at the halfway point when he felt a slight dampness in his underarms, and, eventually he made it to the top of the miniature mountain they called steps. It wasn't as much of a sight as he'd been hoping it would be.

Sure. The building itself was impressive enough, but all the people sprawled around the entry hall weren't particularly interesting looking, and half of them seemed to be half-dead already just from the journey up the steps. "Disappointing..." He sighed as he looked over the crowd again, making his way over to the dorms as he tired to remember which one he'd be sleeping in for the rest of the year.

"Alright, I got this. Play. It. Smooth. Wait, no, not like that. Play it. Smooth. Almost! Play it smooth. Yeah! I'm on the mood. Chill, it's fine..."

He noded his head as he looked to the girl, trying not to look like a creep.

---I-..."SMOOTH!" I'm great! It's an honor to be here, honestly. Still, do you have a map? I think we're supposed to find dorms or something...

"That went better than expected!"

His shoulders dropped along with the air he was holding.

At such relief, he sat on top of his luggage, waiting for a response.

Aratani said:
"Alright, I got this. Play. It. Smooth. Wait, no, not like that. Play it. Smooth. Almost! Play it smooth. Yeah! I'm on the mood. Chill, it's fine..."
He noded his head as he looked to the girl, trying not to look like a creep.

---I-..."SMOOTH!" I'm great! It's an honor to be here, honestly. Still, do you have a map? I think we're supposed to find dorms or something...

"That went better than expected!"

His shoulders dropped along with the air he was holding.

At such relief, he sat on top of his luggage, waiting for a response.
"An honor, mostly. A map? Nope. Pretty sure if we go inside, we`ll figure it out though. Probably are supposed to locate the dorms.. I don't know."Ayaka replied, standing up. She looked around, peering back down the steps for a fraction of a second before looking to the doors of the school.

When her eyes returned to Loyd, she was moving her bag from her right shoulder to her left, then she stopped, and waited.

"Alright Loyd, you did well enough. Now, act naturally and head inside"

He got up, tapped his shirt, looked at Ayaka and said:

---Alright then, we should GOO!

His voice went WAY out of control. Upon noticing how terribly awkward he sounded, he started smiling and tried to find a way out.

--Haha..ha...that's a joke..get it? Because we should...

"Loyd, you are such a retard"

--Ihavetogotothebathroomseeyabye

He then ran away into the school, forgetting his luggage behind.

animegirl20 said:
Ichigo started to get a little impatient of how long this was taking tried running up the steps but she bumped into a guy making him fall.
@Winter576

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lorenzo groaned, from where he had landed. Something, or someone, had hit him, or bumped into him, and he had fallen. He moved to get up, but spotted the cause of the fall. A girl with purple hair was not far off, and he waved to her. "I`d suggest watching where your running next time." He said, pushing himself up to stand again.

He looked to the girl, brushing off his pants and collecting his stuff again. "Tis okay though, pretty sure that was an accident, huh?" He spoke again, looking to her again.

"Oh I'm sorry yah it was. Are you ok not hurt are ya?" She walked over to him. She looked him over. He seemed ok. She sighed glad she didn't hurt him. "Oh I'm Ichigo by the way." She said smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I mentioned that three days without a single message and no valid explanation was grounds to be removed from the RP *sigh* by that logic, I'd be removing everyone...))

<.< The only thing I`ve really had time to do on RpN is read replies. I haven`t posted hardly anything anywhere, due to not getting home till past midnight daily, then getting up at 6:00 am every morning. I`ve been really brain dead and tired, so Sorry for not giving explanation sooner. This explanation sucks as it is. I`ll have more time once all the stupid crud irl calms down.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back