• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome To Shibusen, Death City!

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
Please Note: This is a Soul Eater RP, I would prefer if you were to have watched or read atleast 15 episodes/chapters of Soul Eater.

We all know Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kidd, Liz, Patty, Ox and the three girls from Soul Eater NOT which quite frankly I couldn't care less about -[=].[=]

But the thing is, what about the other students? in such a chaotic place as Shibusen Academy, anything may have happened and it would have went unnoticed, perhaps even the formation of a Kishin or the appearance of a witch or demon.

1414-soul-eater-soul-eater.jpg

1. Standard RPNation rules apply
  2. Only a single character (this rule is subject to change)
  3. No GM'ing or Bunnying
  4. OC's only
  5. The author's word is law
  6. I would like people who can post 5+ times a day, if you will be unable to post, contact me otherwise I will remove you from the RP after 3 days of inactivity
  7. I'll be taking control of NPCs
  8. No deciding other interactions alone (for example 'Generic character destroyed all of them in an instant using Generic Weapon's abilities')
  9. I will decide wether or not something is GM'ing, Skilled or stronger characters however, do not count as GM'ing (to an extent of course)
  10. To prove you've read any of this, write ' Shinigami CHOP! ' in a PM to me

Shibusen, Death City. Welcome.

Some students were already late on their first day. For many various reasons of course. Their timing was amazingly coincidental, every single one of them stood; side-by-side at the foot of the several thousand steep stairs ahead. Also with their luggage.

Vella was at the foot of the several thousand steep stairs with her arms drooped. Her eyes were droopy, she hunched her back over, she just looked very very depressed, in a comical way. There were a couple reason why she was like this:

• She had to drag her luggage all the way to Shibusen from her house and she hated carrying heavy objects. (Although it was her own fault for packing so many stuff)
  • She noticed how high she would have to walk. (She's kinda lazy)

"This sucks." Vella complained. She twirled around, falling to the ground dramatically. "They expect a lady such as myself to walk up this mountain of stairs!? If only a big strong gentleman could help me in this predicament!"

No 'big strong gentleman' came to help her so she got up and cried inside. (Not really. She's just that dramatic) Vella poked the girl next to her. She looked kinda dark but friendly enough.

"Hi there. Hypothetically speaking, if someone didn't want to walk their luggage up a mountain of stairs, how much should this person pay for someone else to do it for them? Hypothetically of course." Vella said to the girl next to her, winking. (@MafiaGrape )

After about three weeks of packing, moving and putting everything in place, Loyd was eager to start his education. New experiences, new friends, new bedroom...a whole new life awaited him! As soon as he got up, he felt really confident.

That is...until he saw the stairs.

"...No, no, that's absolutely fine. I can see where they're going with this...students must keep in shape for the classes! Yeah, that must be it. Does that mean that Shibusen doesn't like fatties? God, that's douchey..."

For the first 50 steps or so, Loyd walked as a royal king, but beyond that...

"*heavy breathing* I...can do this, I sure can...I'm strong, you know? I *small faint* ...my back..."

Loyd eventually fell on the ground. He was strong but... "WHY SO MANY GODDAMN STAIRS?"

Talon stood at the foot of the stairs, leaning on her luggage, which only consisted of a trunk. She had a duffle bag flung over her shoulder, which was the only other thing she had. Climbing the stairs would be a breeze. Her stuff looked pretty heavy, but it wouldn't be anything she couldn't handle.

She was about to start heading up when she was suddenly poked on the shoulder. She furrowed her brow and looked to see a girl with a mountain of luggage. How did she expect to carry all that crap up the stairs? Here's how. This girl was "hypothetically" asking Talon to do it. With a bribe of money it sounded like. Talon pursed her lips in question.

"Well...hypothetically speaking, this person should've thought twice before packing such a hefty amount of luggage to a school with steep stairs," she answered, sounding sincere. "But, if said someone was so set on bringing so much luggage, they should've paid for weight training classes instead of attempting to pay someone to carry their bags for them. Hypothetically." (@Akihito)

[emoji96]EN GARDE FUCCBOI

Kanade Valkyrie, the somewhat irritating creature he was, was standing half way up the stairs. He was tired, but wouldn't show it. Athletic, but not especially well-built, surprisingly lanky actually. He let out a short groan and a pant "this.. Entire... Idea... Was stupid.,." He only carried a bag pack, going ahead and deciding it didn't really matter if he was late, no one would pick a 'true' demon weapon like him anyways. He sat in the middle of what he thought was the 2,547th step. Though he may have been off by a few. Waiting. Eagerly without purpose.

"But, if said someone was so set on bringing so much luggage, they should've paid for weight training classes instead of attempting to pay someone to carry their bags for them. Hypothetically."

Vella's eye twitched. Weight training classes....weight training classes....weight training classes...weight training classes..... She looked at her arms, still droopy and very...weak looking. She looked at her mountain of luggage. She stared at the stairs. Vella turned back to the girl and glared at her.

"Are you saying..that I'm not strong?" Vella asked quietly. "ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT STRONG!?" She grabbed all of her luggage and ran straight up the stairs, screaming a battle cry. Vella raced past a boy already half way up. Surprisingly, she actually made it up although her heartbeat was not the greatest but hey, she made it up. Vella turned back toward the girl who appeared to be only a midget due to how high she was.

"PUNK!" Vella shouted at her before she graciously fell over on her luggage, out for the count. (Don't worry, she's fine.)

Talon watched indifferently as Vella grabbed up her things and hauled ass up the stairs, even making the effort to screech like she was heading into some big battle. Talon was thoroughly surprised she didn't mow down that other boy trying to make his way up the steps too. She half expected Vella to pass out before she even made it half way, but the girl managed to get to the top and even had enough breath left to call out an insult.

Talon laughed to herself. "I prefer metal actually," she said. Then she picked up her trunk and held it right up over her head and bounded up the steps, skipping two at a time as she went. She was wearing hiking boots so this wasn't a very hard feat to accomplish. She landed next to a fallen Vella and set down her trunk seeming remotely unfazed by the hike. "Welp. That was fun."

As he tasted the concrete, he saw two girls running up the stairs, much faster than him. Much. Faster.

Even though it was hot as hell, he needed to go on. The girls were up there already!

"I'm not going to get left behind by these women. I gotta make a good impression!"

He stretched his knees and arms, and started running up the stairs.

---Whooo! Such an easy climb, hahaha

He almost couldn't stand the pain.

When he arrived, he boldly crossed his arms, trying to look cool. He eventually fell on the ground, due to exhaustion.

Lorenzo sighed, watching as other people began climbing the steps. He groaned, tugged his luggage, and began climbing the steps, at a very slow rate. "Why the hell does this school have so many steps?!"He shouted, at the air, only about a quater of the way up. Afterwards, he continued climbing.

Ayaka glared at the steps, for a little less than a minute, before placing her bag onto her back, and running up the first part of the stairs. Halfway through, she began taking the steps in zigzagging jumps, two at a time. She smiled at anyone she passed, and was soon at the top. A bit out a breath, she noticed a boy on the ground , and went over, kneeling next to him, and poking him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, still poking the kid. on the right leg of her shorts, near the bottom, was a tag that she had received earlier, pinned there. It read, 'Weapon'. She did not stop poking the kid, waiting for a response. @Aratani

((Also, @Aratani I was meaning to ask, but did you pick a partner? If not, would you like to eventually partner with my character?))

MafiaGrape said:
Talon watched indifferently as Vella grabbed up her things and hauled ass up the stairs, even making the effort to screech like she was heading into some big battle. Talon was thoroughly surprised she didn't mow down that other boy trying to make his way up the steps too. She half expected Vella to pass out before she even made it half way, but the girl managed to get to the top and even had enough breath left to call out an insult.
Talon laughed to herself. "I prefer metal actually," she said. Then she picked up her trunk and held it right up over her head and bounded up the steps, skipping two at a time as she went. She was wearing hiking boots so this wasn't a very hard feat to accomplish. She landed next to a fallen Vella and set down her trunk seeming remotely unfazed by the hike. "Welp. That was fun."

Vella mumbled an insult but was too tired to really figure out what she was saying. Vella got up and stretched.

"The paaaaiiinnnn." Vella screeched as she stretched. "Okay missy, you have proven your worth. My name is Vella Raynewood, you can call me Vella! At your service and your family's!"

Vella bowed gracefully with a playful look. If Vella had listened to her lessons at home, she would know that the proper and respectable greeting she gave was incorrect and would've followed the 9 Steps (Taught in Nobility 101, exclusive to Nobles) to greet someone of higher birth or of lower birth. The fact was, Vella didn't really care.

Kanade muttered to himself as he reached the top "what a bore... Something fun... Something exciting" he gave a creepy smile "Something... Insane" after that, he paused, sighed, then groaned "... I should keep to myself... Isn't that right?" He seemed to be mad. Speaking to himself so casually.

He sighed and groaned "I'm mad aren't I?..." He questioned why he had kept the tag that said 'weapon' on his clothes. He didn't need a Meister to fight with him. He was fine alone.

Pushing his way into the hall, Kanade looked around, analysing the room and the oddly small number of people within it. Grumbling, he walked to one side of the room and inspected a note, nailed to the stone walls.

Upon finding a partner, leave for your dorms, each holds three people each. Males and Females are not to enter the opposite sexes wings after 6pm at night, and we would prefer no one enters one another's rooms without express permission.

Your class schedules shall be delivered to you tomorrow, along with this months allowance for your necessities.

Akihito said:
Vella mumbled an insult but was too tired to really figure out what she was saying. Vella got up and stretched.
"The paaaaiiinnnn." Vella screeched as she stretched. "Okay missy, you have proven your worth. My name is Vella Raynewood, you can call me Vella! At your service and your family's!"

Vella bowed gracefully with a playful look. If Vella had listened to her lessons at home, she would know that the proper and respectable greeting she gave was incorrect and would've followed the 9 Steps (Taught in Nobility 101, exclusive to Nobles) to greet someone of higher birth or of lower birth. The fact was, Vella didn't really care.
Talon pulled her cell phone from her pocket and checked the time on it, barely listening to Vella ramble on. She tuned in and out, and that was just enough to catch her name. "Raynewood?" She repeated, turning over to now-bowing girl. "Oh, so you're like one of those rich kids? That explains the luggage." She gestured to Vella's bags. Funny, she would've guessed somebody like her would've been more...poised. Or however noble rich people are.

The she-shinigami released a sound sigh as she pocketed her phone again. "Alright, I'll bite," she huffed. "Hello...Vella. The name's Talon. Talon Mortifena," she introduced herself, definitely not as flashy as Ms. Raynewood had done. She held her hand out to shake and another smirk came over her lips. "Think you can shake my hand without those weight lifting classes I suggested?"

"...There's...something...poking..."

Loyd opened just a fraction of his left eye, to see who or what didn't want him to rest. As he slowly went up, he saw...a girl.

In a second-worth movement, he's up, with his chest buffed, legs perfectly spread, hands on his waist, and a fierce look.

--HELLO LADY! I AM LOYD ROYDON, THE MOST FAMOUS DUDE CALLED LOYD YOU'LL EVER MET! (He gets nervous around girls in general).

He spends some time trying to figure out what she said, but, as he was caught up on his own screaming, he wasn't able to. So, he assumes it wasn't a question.

--I'M LOYD.

He keeps staring the sky, and the laughing sun.

"I'm a retard" he thought. He really was.

Roxana sighed, lugging her bag up a slightly as she began the climb up the steps, a bit later than most of the others. She passed up a couple others, and continued steadily making her way up the steps. After a while of that, she reached the top, and set her bag down on the ground, and began pulling it, as it had wheels.

She made her way into the building, finding the room easily. She propped her stuff up against a wall, and made her way towards a note, attached to a wall of the room. She stopped, next to a boy who seemed to also be reading.

"Upon finding a partner, leave for your dorms, each holds three people each. Males and Females are not to enter the opposite sexes wings after 6pm at night, and we would prefer no one enters one another's rooms without express permission.

Your class schedules shall be delivered to you tomorrow, along with this months allowance for your necessities

After reading the note, she then went back to her bag, laying it on the ground, and began searching through it.

'Where did that stupid pin go?' She thought, as she searched for the Meister tag, pin, thing that she had been given. She did not care if she made noise there was hardly anyone inside the room in the first place.

Kanade turned to the girl who'd been reading the note as well. Pausing, mumbling, then giving a small wave "hey... Hello... There"

Ichigo looked up. "That's a lot of stairs.....,,.alright! I can't do this!" Are grab her two suite cases with a determine look on her face and started walking up the steps.

Aratani said:
"...There's...something...poking..."
Loyd opened just a fraction of his left eye, to see who or what didn't want him to rest. As he slowly went up, he saw...a girl.

In a second-worth movement, he's up, with his chest buffed, legs perfectly spread, hands on his waist, and a fierce look.

--HELLO LADY! I AM LOYD ROYDON, THE MOST FAMOUS DUDE CALLED LOYD YOU'LL EVER MET! (He gets nervous around girls in general).

He spends some time trying to figure out what she said, but, as he was caught up on his own screaming, he wasn't able to. So, he assumes it wasn't a question.

--I'M LOYD.

He keeps staring the sky, and the laughing sun.

"I'm a retard" he thought. He really was.
Ayaka stayed silent for a few minutes after the last out outburst from the boy, who she now knew as Loyd Roydon. "Your certainly.. shout-y. I`m Ayaka Inoue. As I said before, are you okay?" She stated, then asked. She had moved back a bit, when he moved. She did not care that she had most likely bugged him.

She shifted how she was sitting, moving to a cross-legged position, and waited for a response.

OnyxReaper said:
Kanade turned to the girl who'd been reading the note as well. Pausing, mumbling, then giving a small wave "hey... Hello... There"
Roxana didn`t reply to the other right away, for she was still looking. With an audible, 'Ah-ha!', she pulled back from her bag, shutting it and zipping it. She fashioned the pin to her sleeve, then turned to the boy. She returned the wave, with a smile. "Hullo." She replied, and stood, leaning her bag back against the wall, upright. After doing so, she turned back, facing the other again.

"Eh..." Kanade walked off, seeing his dorm number and deciding he's not in need of a partner. Unnecessary. (Please Note: choose your dorms unless you'd like me to decide)

He walked off, Dorm: M-43; Kanade Valkyrie.

No one seemed to care, so he left the entrance hall; pretty much vanishing. Kicking open his dorm room's door, he looked around. 6 beds. No luggage. No one seemed to have been here yet. Still alone.

Ichigo started to get a little impatient of how long this was taking tried running up the steps but she bumped into a guy making him fall.

@Winter576

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MafiaGrape said:
Talon pulled her cell phone from her pocket and checked the time on it, barely listening to Vella ramble on. She tuned in and out, and that was just enough to catch her name. "Raynewood?" She repeated, turning over to now-bowing girl. "Oh, so you're like one of those rich kids? That explains the luggage." She gestured to Vella's bags. Funny, she would've guessed somebody like her would've been more...poised. Or however noble rich people are.
The she-shinigami released a sound sigh as she pocketed her phone again. "Alright, I'll bite," she huffed. "Hello...Vella. The name's Talon. Talon Mortifena," she introduced herself, definitely not as flashy as Ms. Raynewood had done. She held her hand out to shake and another smirk came over her lips. "Think you can shake my hand without those weight lifting classes I suggested?"

"Eh git out of here with that." Vella huffed, however she shook Talon's name. "Interesting name ya got there. Do you actually have talons? Or is that just...your thing.. Yeah okay nevermind."

Vella rolled her eyes but giggled. She grabbed her things and dashed away to find her dorm, she got bored already and left Talon without a word. She tended to do that with people. Sometimes they would chase after her and she'd play hide and seek, but she always won.

(@MafiaGrape I'm going to be away for a bit!)

Akihito said:
"Eh git out of here with that." Vella huffed, however she shook Talon's name. "Interesting name ya got there. Do you actually have talons? Or is that just...your thing.. Yeah okay nevermind."
Vella rolled her eyes but giggled. She grabbed her things and dashed away to find her dorm, she got bored already and left Talon without a word. She tended to do that with people. Sometimes they would chase after her and she'd play hide and seek, but she always won.

(@MafiaGrape I'm going to be away for a bit!)
"I have brass knuckles if that counts," she answered, tampering with the strap of her duffle bag. "Now, I wonder where my dorm is..." As she spoke, Vella had gotten up and dashed off with her things. Talon pursed her lips in a puzzled fashion. Now she suddenly had the strength to carry her things? She guessed being so hyper gave you sudden strength. That's what Vella struck her as: hyper.

She exhaled a soft breath and picked up her trunk once more. "Guess I'ma hafta go searching." With that, she sauntered on toward the girls dorm rooms, wondering distantly who she'd be roomed with. "I swear," she muttered to herself. "If I get a slob for a roommate, I'll transfer to the damn boys dorms. I don't even care."

(@Akihito Awwwwww ;-; S'all good xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back