Welcome To Shearport

Also, Risa, Lita has plenty of tarnished quarters on her, but not quite enough to make up five dollars. She has easily three pieces of shiny jewelry which meet those conditions.

I'd get you to roll your Wits + either Streetwise or Occult. Add 3 dice, to determine if he's fucking with you.

[QUOTE="The Fuzz]Also, Risa, Lita has plenty of tarnished quarters on her, but not quite enough to make up five dollars. She has easily three pieces of shiny jewelry which meet those conditions.
I'd get you to roll your Wits + either Streetwise or Occult. Add 3 dice, to determine if he's fucking with you.

[/QUOTE]
Could I have Sage roll too, as she's paying attention to wheeling and dealing?

Just as an idea.

Beyond that, imma keep watching the brush where the rest of our party headed off ~

Y'know, if it weren't for Zach, Sackcloth would be the best doctor in the group.

That would have made this situation really amusing, dramatically speaking.

Edit: This is a random time to do it, too, but as I've come to get to know God-Machine Chronicles and fall in love with it, if you ever decide to switch over, Fuzz, I heartily recommend it.

Posting for bumpage here: Does Hood bring Sackcloth's hammer?

As for Faerie Healing, it basically lets you use Goblin Fruit on people who'd not normally benefit from it, through whatever method you choose when you gain the merit. Whatever method you choose, be it giving them a goblin fruit smoothie or eating it yourself and channeling it through your fingertips, you pick it once and that's the way you always have to use it (unless the GM rules otherwise, at least). Page 90 in Rites of Spring.

....and apparently I cannot sense anything.

Sage will blame the goblins proximity, and try again in a bit....

Behold, final form, etc.

Sorry guys, thread lapsed, had to get it reformatted.

Should be good now though, I have time to poast again.

Wouldn't cha know it, since the changeover I haven't received a single message from this forum despite following it. What the hell.

I suspect since the changeover/merge of the site, peeps haven't been getting messages.

In fact, I wasn't aware the thread had moved at all till I had to search for it manually, cos it doesn't appear in the Forum Roleplays list either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back