Welcome To Shearport

::snicker::

Well, you're not too far off. Sage was originally French Canadian, so there's still a hint of the accent.

Will post after a night's sleep. Need to check up on a Contract so Hood can ruin perfectly good shoes running up the tree and collaring the reprobate.

Fuzz, how would one tell if an object is magical? I realised the action I just tried to take is kind of nebulous...

While Fuzz may have additional answers, I recommend checking page 92 of the Changeling core, and reading up on the rules on Kenning. Short version: Spend Willpower, roll Clarity, each success lets you detect identify one non-concealed supernatural entity in your immediate surroundings.

Axelgear said:
While Fuzz may have additional answers, I recommend checking page 92 of the Changeling core, and reading up on the rules on Kenning. Short version: Spend Willpower, roll Clarity, each success lets you detect identify one non-concealed supernatural entity in your immediate surroundings.
Excellent; thank you ^_^

Hrm. Wish I thought of this before rolling, but...I don't suppose Animal Ken might have any use here, what with the children being slightly more wolfish than most children?

Going to wait for Grey to do his roll and possibly post. Sackcloth's not a leader, after all, that's someone else's job. He'll just offer a whisper in their ear if they're willing to listen.

Shall I roll for checking after them?

I'll stick it here in case.

[dice]5900[/dice]

[dice]5901[/dice]

Oh, @Grey, I think Red and Sackcloth are waiting for Hood to finish staring down an eight year old girl.

Hard fuckin' men, these park rangers.

Kids are emotionally fragile because they tend to lack not only advanced coping skills, but the self awareness required to develop and use such skills. Therefore, to an adult, they can seem prone to emotional whiplash, where they flip around, lose their temper, say terrible things, and then forget about it.

Well, that's all a very nice and scientific explanation and all, but I refuse to believe it because chocolate.

Using chocolate *grompf* is a terrible *nom nom nom nom nom* coping *MmmmMMMMmmmm* mechanism.

*crunching noises*

After a conversation with Nari, I'm suddenly realizing that, while Sackcloth's voice probably doesn't have a particular regional dialect, he's definitely got that hard R sound that occasionally gets heard in West Country dialects. Pronounces his "are"s as "ahr"s.

Doesn't know his Devons from his Dorsets, but he might be mistaken for a stumpy Robert Newton impersonator if he wore a pirate hat.

Ok Inari, just let me check your math, but I think it looks good.....

Mmmkay. Add a sanction? Lesser Curse (-1) [if you break the Pledge, you have shit luck and no ten agains on your rolls for the rest of the day]. To this, we can then add an additional Adroitness boon, which I suggest you take as a Persuasion (+1) bonus? Suddenly you're really comforting and they'll feel safe in your company?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back