• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Rivercrest: ReVamp (Closed)

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Another blow to the head caused the man to groan in pain as his darkened vision flashed as he was hit. A familiar voice which was cold yet smooth made him shiver eve more than the cellar they currently sat in, as he spat blood onto the gray pavement. "I've been very nice to you, Mr. Danvers now all I wish to know is this one simple thing." Footsteps could be heard as his captor moved closer, now presumably in front of his face as the air grew colder and his blindfold was soon removed roughly from his face. The single bulb in the room hid the left side of Damien's face as he looked over the man clearly agitated "Look man, I've told y-" He was cut off by the dark haired vampire punching him swiftly, causing the crimson fluid to run from his nose and down his dirty white shirt. "I didn't ask what you told me..I want a goddamn name, now who turned you?" The young man was now shouting which caused his victim to flinch as he began to cry and shake his head. "Please she'll kill me." he pleaded but Damien just chuckled before standing over the man as he hung his head, still bawling as the cellar door swung open and an older woman gently poked her head down with a smile as she saw the young vampire. "Damien dear..I hate to interrupt but it's currently six thirty, you should take a break you've been down here all night" she chuckled and looked at him with soft grey eyes. "I'm on my way out now, mother...just wrapping up with my friend here." He smiled innocently and watched as she nodded slowly with a more serious look on her face before vanishing up the steps, closing the door shut behind her.

"Now where were we?" Damien walked over to a large rack of weapons and torture tools, carefully grabbing a small glass bottle with what seemed like water and three small wooden stakes. "You said you fear death? Let's change that." he walked over slowly as he plunged one stake into the mans left hand, slowly before putting another into his chest, the sound of crushing ribs made the man howl in pain to which Damien capitalized and poured the clear fluid down his throat which seemed to burn his throat and face.

"Heh..holy water right? fun fact this stuff is actually a discontinued project, the people thought it didn't work but it turns out they were just to corrupt to make it correctly..but since I have the right connections." He began twisting the stake in the mans chest making him wince and cry. "I can get all types of fun tools and each of them bring you closer to death..but as long as I'm around tell me what do you fear most?" he asked before thrusting the last stake into the mans stomach. "You! I fear you." he cried out through clenched fist.

"Damn right." Damien chuckled before opening a shade and letting the sunlight hit the mans face, causing it to blister. "Thought you'd appreciate some natural light." He smiled before tossing the bottle aside and leaving the cellar, stepping out into the sunlight where is brother Lazarus was waiting for him. "What? can't a guy torture in peace around here?" The dark haired male threw his hands in the air before walking off towards the large estate. "You work too hard! people will start thinking you're unfriendly." Lazarus called after him. "That's the point." Damien yelled back before vanishing inside.

He was covered in blood and his knuckles were bruised, maybe he did go overboard but it had to be done. he walked silently up into his room while listening intently as his father shouting at someone could be heard clearly throughout the house, but he soon shut it out once he closed the large oak door behind him only before disappearing into the bathroom for a few minutes letting the warm shower clear his mind.

After getting dressed the young vampire grabbed his car keys and made his way back downstairs where yelling could still be heard but he paid it no mind as he was sure to hear about it later wen he got in, one of the servants held out a small brown bag for him which was clearly food for the roadnaka a blood bag from the local hospital. but he nodded his thanks and walked down the long driveway looking over the selection of black cars they had and decided to take is bike today, hopping on the back of his bike the sound of the engine roaring made him smile as he took off down the street. His eyes glowing a crimson red as he sped past cars and through the streets up into the parking lot of the Whispering Cauldron a small bar in the middle of town.
02.jpg
(Alright pretty much early morning and you guys can hop in however you want)

Last edited:
☽Delilah "Lilah" Sinclair☾
Mentioned: Arael Arael Bellz Bellz

The morning had crept up on Delilah with only the slightest of sounds. She was a bit cross in its wake, and it truly showed in the faint stagnancy at the corner of her glossed mouth, which now curved into a pout. It was time for her to retire back to her home. She was a creature of the night life in truth, only showing her smooth, serene face once the sun had begun to slip from its bearings and fall past sight. Then she would tarry out on step alight, her silver-heeled shoes glittering and making little clicking sounds against the pavement as she traveled with airy gait, on her way to sing like the the canaries she somehow managed to resemble so closely. A silly, tittering bird, compliant, repeating the words she was told. The thought made her want to scowl, though she was hardly apt to let such a gauche expression cross her features. That would be the day.

She was seated in a nook of The Whispering Cauldron where the sun couldn't touch her. She liked to see it pour in through the windows like honey dripping from a spoon. She couldn't remember what exactly the warmth of it felt like anymore, stitched close to her skin, bringing a flush to her face, her shoulders, her chest. Her memory was clear, of course, yet moments so far behind her seemed like dreams, and she could never discern if it was truth she recalled, or if it was her imagination. Still, it gave her a bit of a thrill to be so close. She liked the thought of danger stirring so near, just in the reach of her hand.

She was not the only one who had yet to retire. There were a few stragglers with their heads resting against their tables, buried in the crooks of their arms. She had meant to leave much earlier. She had just been a bit worked up after the incident with the Emerson girl, and she had found herself sitting as still as a statue, her mind traipsing over the events of the evening for hours. It had been a while since she had truly forced the life from another, felt their body thrash under her, watched their eyes turn lackluster. She had formed a bond with him as he went, and the utter helplessness in his heart was echoing through her. She had felt it in the moment as if it were her own, and it was not an unfamiliar sensation.

She brushed the thought away as best she could, her posture straightening as she righted herself, pulling her chiffon shawl over her shoulders and retrieving her prim, white gloves from her thin purse at her hip.

She stood, pulling her gloves on in swift movements that seemed hardly movements at all, and tucking a shiny, blonde curl behind her ear. She stood, taking hold of her parasol, meaning to be on her way. However, she sensed Damien's presence, heard the engine of his beastly motorcycle roaring, and she paused, a bit of an impish smile touching her features. Perhaps she would stay just a bit longer. She thought it possible that he might get it into his head to reprimand her for the previous night, and there was no way she was going to miss that.

Damien stopped in his tracks as he noticed Delilah leaving the bar, wasting no time he walked over to the little blonde as she hid under her parasol. His face held disapproval but he did feel for her as she had to hide from the sun while he roamed freely. "All you need is a pair of black sunglasses and you might as well tape an 'I'm a vampire' sign to your back...how you holding up? I know you're not used to going front line like that." His tone was sincere and he did feel bad for throwing her in the middle of a fight like that, but he appreciated the backup even if she did disobey his order to stay put. She was a loyal friend but the two shared different beliefs on the differences between Vampires and other species, but the way she was firm in her beliefs is what kept their friendship strong.

"Did you eat anything yet? or did you starve yourself all night?" He looked at her well through her with a blank stare before shaking his head and walking inside and holding the door open so she could come back inside, as if she even had a choice on the matter. he looked inside of the bar at all the drunks who were now waking up and grabbing their things, along with a few newcomers who brushed past Damien cautiously. "Last call for breakfast beautiful time make a decision...you predator or prey?" He called out teasingly as he began slowly shutting the door but briefly paused as his phone rang.

Pulling the black device from his pocket and answered it, "What is it now Lazarus?" he asked as the young mans shouting could be heard through the speaker. "I didn't leave him to die...Just to burn a little, if not here then I'll ship him off to dawnwlkers." he chuckled in a dark tone, rolled his eyes at the others whining. "Fine pull the shades down but don't feed him dammit or I swear.." he warned and soon laughed it off before looking over to Delilah. "Lazarus says hi...no she's busy hunting deer and has no time for social interactions but if you come down to the Whispering Cauldron you can hear her sing almost every night...the Keyword is leave the house!" He hissed before ending the call and looking at his vampire associate. "Laz says hi."
Rhaine Rhaine

Indigo hadn't slept in hours. Her worry for her parents wouldn't allow her to doze off for even a minute. And just as she was about to get some rest, her alarm for school went off. Groaning out loud, she got out of the bed and got ready for the day. Not really caring about her appearance, she pulled a dark burgundy sweatshirt over her head and pulled on a pair of black ripped jeans. Looking in the mirror she observed the faded bruise that covered her right eye and winced. Throwing her hair into a messy pony tail she pulled on her white converse and headed down the stairs. Her parents were sound asleep in bed and she had already made arrangements with a nurse to come in and take care of them while she was out. Glancing at the empty dining table that was normally filled with breakfast items that her mother prepared, she walked out the door.

Indigo was off to the bar first, one of her parents clients worked at the bar and they were needing to pay up. Indigo normally never too care of the financial part of hunting but since she was the only one capable of doing it right now she figured she might as well learn. She pulled into the lot and got out. She wasn't even thinking about going to school today. Leads was what she needed to find.

As she stepped inside she got a few odd looks from a few drunks just starting to get up. Rolling her eyes, she kept moving quickly towards the counter. The person behind it already seemed to know what she was hear for because he automatically handed her a white envelope with a lot of cash inside. "Thanks." She murmured before opening it and making sure that it was all there.

Interacting with: Arael Arael Mentioned: Bellz Bellz

Delilah met Damien's eye as he approached with a coy smile, her hand that wasn't holding up her thin parasol perched daintily on her hip. She gave a bit of a scoff at his words, a sincere sparkle arising in her dark eyes, her expression turning slightly smug. "I'm sorry to disappoint, hon. Black shades would suit you much better than me though, don't you think?" She batted her round eyes up at him from beneath her parasol, tilting her head to the side. He was right, of course, and she was well aware. Still, she had never received much trouble about it. Those that knew her presence were used to her outfits appearing as if they belonged to the roaring 20's far more than the present, and a parasol was hardly a stretch. If she was ever questioned, she would provide some glittering comment about the importance of skin care and the dangers the sun could evoke on one's complexion. She was a relic in white, a porcelain doll from another era, a fragile figure spinning on top of a music box.

Her playfulness sobered slightly as he questioned her state, mentioning the night before. She was surprised there was no real coldness in his tone. She knew him very well, and she knew he never intended her real harm, though it was also in her to suspect the worst. She pressed a look of mock-flattery to her features, tucking another blonde, fallen curl behind her ear. "Aw, are you worried about me, D? Such a sweetheart, really, you are." She cast a look around as if she suspected someone might overhear, placing her hand beside her mouth as she gave him a conspiratorial look. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Her smile widened briefly, a flash of stark white teeth and dimples.

She had breezed over his question with ease, a tactic she was used to performing. Last night hadn't been anything she hadn't seen, done, or felt before. In fact, she was slightly upset with herself for letting such things dwell within her, affect her, even after all this time. She wasn't the same girl she had been - the one that had drawn breath. She couldn't be. She was determined to make it so, and after more than two-hundred years, she thought she would have left that girl far in her wake for good.

She said nothing in response to his next questions, only matched his brief stare with a light one of her own, impassive, yet engaged. She gave a huff as if he had convinced her into something strenuous, moving back inside and closing her parasol, tucking it under her arm once she was under the more thick, heady shade of the bar. All the same, fondness for him curled within her. He was always looking after her, truly. Her dark eyes darted back to Damien as he called out a teasing question, her lips parting as she prepared to reply with her usual degree of bounce. However, she stopped before a sound left her throat, watching as he took his call, listening to his words.

Her interest was only mildly peaked as he spoke of a third person, someone he had apparently "left for dead," according to Lazarus. She gave a pout as he referred to her, spinning a quick lie so as to be able to hang up with haste.

She crossed her arms sulkily. "What a tease. Lazzy never comes to see me. I'm starting to think he wants a girl to suffer. I can't even remember the last time. Doesn't he miss me?" She was exaggerating, as always, though not about her dismay about Lazarus' prolonged absence from her life. She had few friends she could keep close, which was always a travesty in her book.

She observed rather subtly as the Emerson girl entered the bar, keeping her attention more overtly on Damien. The bruise over the young girl's right eye and the slight pull of stress about her dark brow was the only sign that last night had ever taken place.

Last edited:
Attempting to interact with: Bellz Bellz
Mentions: Rhaine Rhaine

His head was swimming, his temples pulsing. He had the familiar burn of barf on his tongue. He needed coffee, after all, that was the best way to tame a hangover, right? "fuck..." Addison groaned as he got up from his unmade bed. His clothes from the night before were where he had let them. He hadn't slept long, but then again he never was one for that. At least he had coffee to look forward to. It erased all semblance of grogginess and hangovers. What even happened last night? Did he get smashed?

No. The thoughts were beginning to surface now. In the midst of it all, while putting on his shirt, the male jolted as he touched a spot on his chest. He let loose a flurry of curse words too vulgar to write. Did he get in a fight again? With someone or... something? He took a look on his armoire mirror, a family heirloom. Not his family, but someone else's that he bought at a garage sale for 10 dollars. Regardless, when he looked at the mirror, what he saw was a gash. One that now was helping his mind recover what happened.

There were a few werewolves, a vampire or two, some girl he... he couldn't quite place it but he knew her name. it was a color. Violet? No. Green? Not even close. "Let's see... ROYGBIV.. oh uh... Indigo!" Indigo was a younger huntress. He remembered it hazily, her being harassed at the local bar by a few leeches and dogs. She got in her car and sped off in a hurry. And then he was all alone. There was a dog then, not letting him go anywhere to her aid. It snarled at him. What was its name, Fido? Spots? No idea, but he hated it. He wanted it dead.

Addison finished dressing, choosing one of his more basic choice of clothes. Wearing a plain collared shirt and some khaki shorts, he nearly looked appealing. Maybe he should shave. His stubble had grown out of control. It almost looked like he was more disheveled than he actually was. No, focus, Addison! What happened to Indigo? The gash, how did you get it?

Inside Addison's pants came a buzz. The Hunter looked around frantically as he tried to find it, only to look down and see someone was calling. Who could it be at this hour? Maybe it was that smooth-talking loser of a vampiress that taunted him? Maybe it was Indigo calling for help, or her parents. Either way, he had to prepare. Addison picked up his phone and answered. The voice on the other side gave him a chilling reply.

"Hello caller, you owe us $2,300 for your carnival cruise you were booking. Please wi-" *click*. Telemarketers. If there were any beings more leech-like than vampires, it would be them. Addison grumbled as he threw his phone on his dirtied bed. Hell, this place stunk so bad now, and his mind knew it. It talked to him like a cauldron of filth whispering to-

"The Whispering Cauldron," Addison suddenly stammered, "That's where it all happened. And Indigo was there last night. Maybe someone there knew something. Maybe it could be a place to start the search. And so he departed, that Hunter, his gun neatly concealed beneath his jacket, headed toward the bar.

Eun-Young Ara Delarose - 23 - Delarose Witch
CR4f3IwU8AAvnah.jpg
"Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way, into a land of enchantment. . ."
Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she squinted, adjusting to the darkness of her bedroom. Moving her head from side to side, the young witch couldn't help but replay the happenings of last night to herself repeatedly to the point she felt faint, tired, and fidgety. Her head relayed images of the werewolf right before her very eyes and a male that seemed keen on fighting the werewolf. Unconsciously, she bit her lips as she felt her heart beating erratically against her chest as her breathing became shallow. Closing her eyes, believing that closing her eyes would help make it all go away , she willed the image of sharp teeth and the sound of bullets out of her head but to no avail. The image only continued to haunt her as it mixed in with the frightful fire and eyes that penetrated into her soul as she felt herself paralyzed despite laying in her own bed - a place that was suppose to bring comfort and relief. A small scream escaped her lips before she slightly whimpered. She thrashed around her bed chaotically as she couldn't find the will to open her eyes and could only find herself deeper within the haunting nightmares of the night when some of her people were murdered. Soon, she felt someone calling for her, shaking her, willing her to wake up and open her eyes. The young witch's head was cradled into a woman's bosom as she softly hummed to the young witch, calming and easing her mind. After a few moments, Eun-Young, also known as Ara, slowly opened her eyes only to see a worried face looking down upon her. She knew that face. . it was her mother's.

"Shhhh." Her mother cooed at Ara, rubbing her back in circular motions as she kept Ara warm and comforted. Soon, her mother softly hummed a tune as a soft sigh escaped Ara's lips. Listening to her mother, she felt herself calming down. After awhile, Ara slowly sat up, looking at her mother as she took in her features. Her mother looked tired than usual as she usually kept hair nicely tucked and together but it was now unkempt and placed messily into a bun. Ara felt a small lump in her throat as she knew her parents were getting adjusted to being in Rivercrest. It has been only a few months since they've arrived and here she was, making them worry when she should have stayed under the radar. Her nightmares rarely came and so for her to have haunting images and nightmares awake or asleep caused warning bells to go off in her parent's head. If anything, Ara felt slightly embarrassed as she was already old enough to be able to handle things on her own and just knowing she had to rely on her parents for this like this made her feel that much more insecure. "Did I awake you?" Ara asked, her voice was small as her tone was quiet and soft.

With a shake of a "no" from Ara's mother, Ara felt relieved only for her mother to kiss the top of her head, telling her she had to leave for work. Nodding in understanding, Ara smiled slightly, waving her mother good-bye as she saw the look in her mother's eyes that said "we have to talk about this later". Soon, her mother left the room, leaving Ara to herself as she heard the doors opening and closing downstairs. With a big sigh, Ara took this opportunity to get ready for the day and perhaps explore the forest once more for herbs. She knew she had a job as an assistant nurse at the nearby high school, but they told her she wouldn't need to start until next week, so she decided to bide her time by collecting more data on the plant life in Rivercrest. Grateful that she lived on the outskirts of town, it was easy to access the plant life out here than being too deep into town, plus the peace and quietness of the morning always soothed her.

Once Ara was finished with her morning routine and she had a little to eat, she made sure to lock the doors behind her as she got on her bicycle and made her way down the path she made in the forest. It had been a while since she practiced her magic and with being new in town where the magic lines were foreign to her, Ara had to make sure to get the approval of the nature of Rivercrest along with the local witches that live there. However, Ara wasn't sure when she'd be ready to meet them and it seems her parents didn't have the mind to meet with them any time soon. But, she missed doing simple spells and magic so a little flick of the wrist wouldn't hurt right? Just a tiny, little spell?

Sighing, Ara finally got to the spot she had marked yesterday before she had gotten distracted. The plant was a type of weed that could help with sore throats and allergies so maybe she could brew it with her potion one day. However, who would be the lucky person to be her test taker? But, the more Ara tried to distract herself, the more she felt pulled or compelled to head the place she was before. Was the male okay? But, what about the wolf? Soon, she found herself getting lost in her thoughts to the point she hadn't realized she was unconsciously walking towards the path where the Whispering Cauldron was located. Lifting her head up as she blinked, Ara found herself staring at the establishment and couldn't help but notice the cars that were still around.

Swallowing the nervousness that peaked, Ara looked around. There were no signs of wolves, bullets, blood, or even anything that could remarkably hold evidence to what she had witnessed last night. Ara was hesitate to step into the establishment, especially since she honestly didn't know what was in store for her. But, as she went back and forth with her decision, in the end, she said "screw it" and decided to risk it. Maybe there was someone that could help her understand exactly what was going on. But, did she really want to get involved?

Taking a deep breath, Ara made her way to the front door as she lightly turned the knob only to be welcomed with a big whiff and smell of alcohol. Coughing slightly, Ara walked inside like a lost child, hesitate and slightly afraid. Her eyes scanned her surroundings as she didn't know what to say or what to do. To say the least, she was intimidated and frightful of the people, even if they were all just waking up. Was it normal to sleep at a restaurant? Bar? Whatever it was, Ara made sure to be careful where she stepped. However, because of the dampness of her shoe, she managed to slip and hit a chair only to bump into a brunette haired female that had seemed to be busy looking into a white envelope. With a quick apology, Ara looked at her, gasping loudly, "I'm . . I' m. . ." She began in a whisper-like tone, gulping down the bile that was about to rise out of her mouth. "I. . you. . see. . I'm . . so sorry. I am. . such a klutz and. . are. . you okay. .?" She blurted out incoherently, not sure if the girl understood what she said.

Nevertheless, Ara had been fidgetting so nervously that she jumped when a voice from the crowd screamed, "Hey! What's with all the commotion in the morning!" Turning towards the riled person who woke up because of her mishap, Ara bit her lips, squeaking out an apology. However, because of the turn of events, she hadn't realized that the plants and some herbal remedies that have fallen out of her brown messenger back.

with: indigo [ Bellz Bellz ] - mentions : addison [ JokerValentine JokerValentine ] - other tags : damien [ Arael Arael ] , Delilah [ Rhaine Rhaine ]

Last edited:
Indigo was satisfied with the amount that was in the envelope and folded it in half before shoving it into the back pocket of her jeans. That's when someone bumped into her, causing her to step forward slightly. She heard a girl gasping out words behind her and she turned to see her standing there, looking as if she had just accidentally killed someone. "Woah woah, its alright, no worries." Indi offered the girl a small smile and tiled her head to the side gently. "I've taken worse bumps." She reassured her and with the wave of her hand and a short laugh. The charming young woman that Indigo tried hard to be returned.

She carefully moved her hair in front of her black eye as to not frighten the poor thing any longer and as Indigo observed the girl she noticed two things:

1. She wasn't a vampire
2.To skittish to be a wolf

Keeping those two things in mind, she also felt that there was something rather...off about her. It wasn't necessarily in a threatening way, but she was different from the average human.

Witch. Indigo came to the conclusion. She looked terribly frightened and she wondered if it had anything to do with what had happened the night before. "I'm Indigo." She said and held out her hand for the girl too shake.

That scent. Celine's paws scratched the dirt beside a spot of blood she found whilst tracking. She lowered her head and sniffed at the spot and shook her head. There were too many scents to try and determine the species of just one. But what she could tell there was vampires wolves and hunters alike. She moved on from that spot and followed the mixture of scents towards the clearing in the forest and through that clearing she was lead to the other side of the forest.

She began to run, now easily able to smell the scent. It was close, there was no doubt about it. but whatever. She really wasn't sure why she followed the scent, but she could only chalk it up to one thing. It was in her blood. After what seemed like forever, she stopped just behind the local bar. She lifted her nose into the air and her tail twitched slightly. .

Here.

After shifting into her human form and changing into clothing. She walked towards the bar casually. Walking through the door. Several scents hit her in that moment and it made her stumble back slightly. She heard shouting and immediately turned to see an drunk yelling at two younger girls.

Celine walked towards the man and grabbed him by the collar she wasn't going to kill the human. It would be a waste of her talent to do so. No. she would scare him, if only a little.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut." She told the man, her voice was commanding yet gentle. The adrenaline that pumped through her veins drummed in her ears.​

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

"Watch where you're going, asshole!"
Addison erupted as he blared on his car horn. A shitty looking tan car from the 90's had just floored it through a red light in front of him, nearly hitting his equally worthless car. It was a game of inches, as this loser had been so foolish and so inconsiderate to forget his license and education and that red meant stop. Addison could only let the frustration bubble. These are the types of people that would not be missed, those that were so stupid it was unfathomable. Hell, the hunter was so tempted to follow and confront this idiot, just to put his lights out.

But he had a mission, and the light had now turned yellow. He had to move, now. So he floored it, just as the lights turned red. A flurry of honks behind him filled his ears as he now sped away, the apparent asshole. "Aw, shut up! The light is yellow!" he exclaimed in frustration, heading away from the intersection entirely pissed off, first by that fool, and now by the other fucks behind him. He could barely keep his anger in check, vengeful storm slowly brewing, and anything in its wake would suffer.

The tin can came to rest beside the brick building. He was here, he could feel it. The hunter took a cautious step outside his vehicle, looking into the parking lot. iut was remarkably clean. The powers that be sure had a way of making sure of that. The bodies were gone, and all that remained were the plants growing through the cracks, oil slick,

And a tooth.

He knew it when he saw it from far away. Immediately he gravitated towards it, the long canine simply sat there in the crest of the sidewalk. He took it from its place, examining it close. It was inhuman, too long and too sharp to be a human. He remembered, yes, when he beat the snot out of that dog. He must've knocked its tooth out. Ah, the pleasures of silver knuckles; even if they weren't cheap, they sure proved wickedly effective.

Now that was a start, but now to cut to the chase. The human made his way up to the door of the bar, and went inside. There was already a bit of livelihood. A few faces seemed to be familiar, but he couldn't quite place them. Then he saw her. Indigo, that girl. She was here, far too young in seemed. Yeah, that's how they met, right? Feeling a sudden sense of attention, Addison strode forth confidently, and calmly took a seat beside her. "Hello Indigo," he said pleasantly. But she wasn't alone, she was talking with a friend, an odd one. He hadn't seen this one before. Oh boy, would this be interesting.

His rudeness surely would make that a certainty.

Mentions: Bellz Bellz deer deer

CR4f3IwU8AAvnah.jpg
After what felt like years to Ara, she heard the young girl's reassuring and calming voice, "Woah woah, its alright, no worries. I've taken worse bumps." The young girl said before waving it off like it was no big deal. Ara couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as she patted her chest, thankful that the girl she bumped into hadn't mind. She was honestly too skittish this morning and just one small jerk could definitely set her off running for the hills.

However, feeling the attention on her, Ara shuffled her feet slightly as she gave a small and polite smile to the young girl, softly saying, "O-oh. . I-i'm so glad you're not. . . hurt. . " Ara finished, biting her lip as she couldn't help but find the young girl quite kind and charming. Ara was a nervous wreck and it had been so long since she had social contact outside of her coven. But, even then, the others got annoyed with her timidness and aloofness. However, as Ara saw the young girl's hand extending into her line of eyesight, Ara blinked back a surprise.

Looking up from her fringes, Ara slowly yet hesitantly grasped Indigo's - the young girl's name she now knew - hand and shook it gently. "It's. . nice to meet you. . Indigo. I'm. ." Ara started, not before gulping down her nervous as she finished her greeting, "I'm Eun-Young . but please. . call me Ara. . " She finished before letting go of Indigo's hand as she ruffled her hair. However, as Ara took this chance to observe the brunette before her, Ara furrowed her brows in slight concern at seeing the bruise on Indigo's face.

Although Ara wanted to ask what had happened, she felt as if it wasn't in her right to ask and she believed it would have been impolite to do so. Instead, Ara looked down at the floor, seeing that her bag and her items were splattered everywhere, "Oh, zut!" She exclaimed, though her tone only raised an octave higher. Quickly kneeling on the floor, Ara opened her bag, only to find exactly what she had needed: her home-made ointment. Taking the container filled with a moisturizing herbal ointment, Ara wiped off any dust off of the cap of the container and extended it for Indigo to take. "I . . umm . . for bumping into you. . this ointment serves as a moisturizer . . and it's for any . . um . . bruising that you might have. . " Ara nervously said, hoping Indigo wouldn't get offended. "I promise it's not. . anything harmful!" She quickly added, "I . . I'll even show you myself!"

However, before Ara could hear Indigo's response, she heard a loud commotion in the back. Whipping her head around, her mouth gaped open, seeing a female grabbing the drunkyard that had scream at her by the collar. Panicking, Ara looked between the female and Indigo as she looked upon Indigo with worried eyes. "I . . should we do something? I don't think . . he meant any harm. If anything. . it was my fault for being clumsy . ." She admitted. But, soon enough, a man walked right passed her and sat on the bar, ignoring the commotion in the background as he greeted Indigo.

Blinking out of surprise once more, Ara stared at the man as if he had three heads. However, her brows furrowed even more when she felt as if she had seen him before. How did he know Indigo? Are they friends. . ? Why is he so fami- And that was it, a light bulb moment happened and Ara knew just where she had seen the male. It's him! The guy . . from last night. . he. . Ara's head was spinning in waves of emotions and thoughts that she could barely understand what was going on.

The man that was threatened by the female only smirked in response to the thread. "Hey, sweetheart. You new in town? I'd suggest you get your hands off of me or we'd have trouble, little missy. You obviously don't know who you're messing with and where you've stumbled onto." He spatted in the angered female's face before taking his hand to pry off the woman's hand that was on his collar. "Don't ever touch me, again." He snorted and scoffed, giving a threat of his own as he eyed his two buddies that were just right across from him, watching the two scenes unfold.

tags: Indigo and Celine [ Bellz Bellz ] , Addison [ JokerValentine JokerValentine ] | others: Delilah [ Rhaine Rhaine ] , Damien [ Arael Arael ]

Last edited:
Most mornings Kat woke up with a stranger in her bed. The fact that she reached out only for her freshly-manicured fingers to brush over loneliness was quite disturbing. Even more so when she peeled her eyes opened and still didn't catch sight of the man she was most certain she had come home with. She closed her eyes, rubbing them and effectively smudging her makeup as the headache began to set in. A hangover wouldn't be so bad if she had someone to get her a painkiller and a shot of vodka, but her mystery man was nowhere to be seen.

A deep sigh slid past her lips and she forced herself to sit up, breathing in what she hoped would be the scent of breakfast but was only the perfume she had sprayed all over her apartment in place of air freshener. "Well, I guess he works faster than me," she muttered, turning to place her feet on the ground. She didn't quite stand yet though, knowing the consequences of it all. If she stood then she'd waver and fall and her headache would pound like a maniac, so she merely sat, gaining a reminder of the nightstand by the bed and the window just a handful of feet in front of her. The curtains were drawn thankfully, her one saving grace. She was not nocturnal unlike some of the freaks in this town, but sunlight and hangovers never mixed well for her.

Finally, Kat stood, and as the strength of the headache grew more intense, she stumbled over to her bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet and pulling out a shot glass. The vodka was already sitting out, and she filled the glass before also grabbing her pain killers from the cabinet. She popped two in her mouth, downed it with the shot, and moved over to take a steaming hot shower to hopefully burn away the sins of last night so she could start fresh this morning.
- - -​
The Whispering Cauldron was the only bar in a fifty mile radius that Kat hadn't gotten kicked out of. Yet. She had a way of making people's tempers show, although their hateful truths always seemed to backfire on her. Such a shame, and yet she didn't care enough to ponder it too much. Instead she strutted into the bar, her tight jeans and tall heels surprisingly comfortable for a morning binge. There were already people there. Familiar people.

She had been there last night, and she certainly remembered certain faces, though she wasn't quite sure why. Although she didn't get much time to think about it before a sharp voice cut through the lazy, drunken atmosphere. She glanced to her side, noticing a woman holding a man by his shirt. The way he pried at her to get away disgusted Kat, to put it lightly. She could practically smell the alcohol on his breath, even before she walked up to the scene.

Kat caught the end of the threat, and snorted, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked between the three drunks. "Or what? You'll breathe on her till she passes out from the stench of death?" Kat let a dry laugh leave her mouth, turning to glare at the man and his buddies. "Newsflash, drunks, you probably can't even stand on your own two feet, let alone threaten an innocent girl. Honestly, I'd love to see you try to swing a punch at me. It'd be entertaining to watch you fall on your ass before noon." Kat had never been one to stand up for someone, or help a girl out when it turned into three on one, but drunks were different. She could toy with them very easily, make them angry, make them do the dumbest shit, and then watch them dig their own grave. It was the most entertaining form of torture she could think of.

Bellz Bellz
deer deer

Indigo couldn't help but laugh slightly as Ara fussed over her bruise. She looked concerned for Indigo and it was strange for Indigo to see such behavior coming from a witch. Her brows knitted together as the girl dug around in her purse, looking for something and finding it almost immediately. "Oh n-" Indigo was about to refuse such ointment from a witch, unsure of what could possibly be in it. Indigo gently reached out and grabbed the ointment from her before looking over the container. A small smile formed on her lips as Ara even offered to test it out herself in front of the huntress. But before she could answer, a loud noise could be heard from the back of the bar and she quickly stood and looked at where it was coming from. By the way the man's legs were basically dangling off the ground from her strength, she was definitely not a human or witch. She was a little too aggressive to be a vampire.

Werewolf. She told herself and looked to Ara who asked if they should do something. And she was interrupted again as a man sat beside her and greeted her by name. She knew exactly who this man was. She smirked slightly and turned to the man. "Addison? You hear to lecture me for bailing on the party so soon? Sorry my parents were being mauled by fucking newborns and wolves." She didn't mean to sound so cruel. She just wanted to make sure that he understood she didn't just bail for no reason. Her eyes met his for a moment and she let out a sigh. "Shit...sorry." She said and clenched her teeth, "I-" She sighed as she tried to express how she was feeling about all of the shit going on, but she figured that he didn't want to hear about it.

"What happened to you after I left? You kinda look like shit." She teased slightly and looked over at Ara. "That's Addison, don't mind him, he's a dick to everyone." She told her and smiled despite it being painful to do so with her black eye and all.​

Interacting with:
Bellz Bellz
deer deer
McMajestic McMajestic

If Addison had managed to get his wits about him, he would have realized that he had just interrupted a conversation. Quite clearly Indigo was not happy nor relieved to see him. As a matter of fact, she simply gave him no semblance of the relief he was expecting to feel when he "saved" her. But perhaps it was her choice of explanation that was now perplexing him. Her parents under attack? Of course, she was so open about the existence of such creatures in a public bar, so no doubt an unwelcome ear may have caught her words. Alas, Addison had nothing much to say to it.

Even if her tone made him angry. Did it mean to tell him that these "newborns" were any different? That they didn't have any control and thus they were objects of pity? The only thing they were to Addison was in the way, and sooner or later he was going to cut them down and redecorate his house. It's what had to happen. "It's good to se you're concerned about them," he said under his breath, "I hope they made it home alright. And as for my complexion, I was out rather late, looking for some girl named Indigo. I don't know if you've seen her or..."

In the middle of what could very well be one of the most ridiculous jokes to ever be told, Addison's eyes instantly jutted away from the conversation. A rather buff female had entered the bar now, making quick business of a drunk male as she lifted him up into the air. It seemed inhuman, aggressive, and surely he was not the only one to notice it. Was anyone in this town normal? Some days, ti just seemed it was him, him against the monsters hiding among a cardboard population.

"What a woman," Addison said under his breath quietly, hoping that Indigo would catch hint of his words. The conversation was already awkward, why not make it worse?

Damien chuckled at Delilah's actions, sliding the phone into his jean pockets before walking over to an empty booth near the bar which was hidden from the sun for Delilah's sake. He noticed that Indigo was back and speaking with another girl who didn't really recognize as a local since he made it a habit to know every face in Rivercrest, soon after the same hunter from last night came barging in which gained a few unsavory looks from the other vamps and the day shift bartender. "Ah please Laz is married to his work and rarely even has time for a social life." He mumbled while eyeing the other hunter. He was still wary of his presence especially since he seemed to target whoever he wanted instead of sticking to the broken dagger treaty which clearly states that they can't act on their own intent but serve only as a sort of law enforcement for supernaturals. But the party did't stop there as a werewolf rushed into the bar a few moments later. "What is this a damn daycare center? we've got mutts, blood bags, and self proclaimed hunters..just one big cluster fuck of idiots." Damien hissed before turning his attention back to Delilah.

"So..I've got a rogue tied up in my cellar and he refuses to tell me what he knows or who turned him, so I left him to fry for a bit." his eyes seemed to light up at this statement as if he were proud of what he'd accomplished before pulling out a small plastic bag which contained two vampire fangs. "So I took something of interest from him." he said before shaking his head. "A lot of loyalty for someone who was cast out by his family, Turns out he was an addict and on the heavy stuff...those are usually the worst kind to turn." Damien's brow furrowed at the thought which disturbed him since drugs abuse and vampirism didn't mix, hell drug abuse and life didn't mix. It made the person act solely on instinct, they were reckless and a danger to the order built by the founding families and whoever was turning them had to know that. "They can't be building numbers because those types of vamps would just be pawns and made for slaughter." It was driving him mad thinking about it since he had been working this job for a while and nothing seemed to add up.

"But enough about that, did you ever find a witch to make you a daylight charm? I'm tired of only seeing you at night and I'm sure Laz would be more than happy to see you out and about in the morning." He said while still watching the small gathering of people not too far from them. "Our family witch could do it for you but you'll have to provide her with the object you want blessed and then you can finally be the morning person that we all know you are." Damien said as he watched the bar now, trying to locate Sam who was no where to be seen. "You didn't see Sam this morning did you? I wanted to ask her a few questions but as always she's not around." He gave an annoyed sigh before looking back at the small group, his eyes falling upon each person. First the older hunter, then Indigo, what was possibly a new witch in town whom he'd have to update on their way of living and then another local witch, and lastly on the werewolf who rushed in not long after.

Their small town was becoming more popular everyday with different varieties of supernaturals arriving each day, while there was no need for alarm /yet/ Damien just hoped that each species would keep to their treaty and obey all the rules set by the ones before them. And that the black rose treaty would hold strong between them or else all hell would break loose.

Mentions: Rhaine Rhaine | Bellz Bellz | JokerValentine JokerValentine | deer deer

CR4f3IwU8AAvnah.jpg
As Ara found herself leaning against the bar, her eyes widened as Indigo nonchalantly and angrily spoke about her parents being mauled by werwolves and newborns. "Werewolves. . .? Newborns. . ? Just what. . . is that how you. . got that eye?" Ara questioned, itching to take some of the ointment and gently rub it on Indigo's eyes so it could heal. But, as she listened to both of them, Ara saw both Addison and Indigo in a newfound light. They weren't . . . normal, were they? "Just. . who are you guys?" She didn't feel anything off about the two. . but how do they know of the supernatural? Just what is this town? Nevertheless, with a nod at Indigo's introduction of Addion, Ara meekly smiled, "I-it's nice to meet you. . . " She droned off, figetting with her hands. However, her attention went to the other corner of the bar, as she felt an aura of. . . . a witch?

Turning her head over to see who it was, Ara tippy-toed, squinting slightly as she stared at the commotion. The drunk had been lifted off the ground though he seemed quite cocky. However, getting a better look at the female that had lifted the male, Ara tilted her head to the side as Addison made a comment about the female. "She's. . really strong." Ara mused to herself, though her attention went to the other female that had backed up the Wonder Woman. Seeing the female witch, Ara felt her magic reacting to the aura of a witch that was born in the town she stumbled in. Biting her lips, Ara felt drawn to her, though seeing that the two females were occupied, Ara shook her head, willing herself to not go over there.

So, instead, Ara turned around, wanting to get away from the commotion as soon as possible as she looked at Indigo, a calming face in the chaotic bar. Though, currently, she was just confused as ever. Will anyone ever tell her what was going on . . ? Just . . who are these people?" It was obvious to her that Indigo and Addison weren't regular humans . . . but now there was a local witch she wanted to avoid however knew she couldn't. At the same time, there was a female with superhuman strength. . it can't be. . a wolf?

But, it seemed Ara wouldn't get peace and quiet any time soon, because soon enough, she heard tables being kicked and flipped over along with other cuss word that shouldn't be allowed to be said. Ara could only jump and shake slightly in her bones. Before she could even control herself or realize what was happening, her emotional state of mind was in such a disarray and so overwhelmed that her powers were taking control of her. Soon, a small-lit fire ended up being lit near the drunk's henchman at their feet and Ara's hand formed a fist at her side while her left eye turned white. A small unconscious chant was said under her breath as the flames disappeared and soon snakes appeared, waiting to attack the henchmen.

On the other hand, as the male glared between the new women that appeared with her threats. The cocky bastard raised his brows, "If I had the power to kill someone from the stench of death, wouldn't that be hilarious?" Soon, he clicked his tongue, "And what kind of gentlemen would I be if I punched a girl? Not a good one." He sighed shaking his head. However, his eyes turned wide-eye as he saw flames appearing only for it to disappear into smoke before his fellow mates were getting attacked by the two snakes with venom ready to pounce on them. "Who the fuck brought a snake in?! Get that shit out of here! If you're soooo strong, you won't do such cheap tricks!" The other two henchmen, on the other hand, readied their guns, aiming it at the snakes that were hissing.

tags: indigo [ Bellz Bellz ] , addison [ JokerValentine JokerValentine ] , Celine [ Bellz Bellz ] , kat [ McMajestic McMajestic ] , damien [ Arael Arael ] , delilah [ Rhaine Rhaine ]

Last edited:
Celine Laurent
images
mentions: Kat McMajestic McMajestic Ara deer deer
Celine was just about to kick the guys ass into next week when the strong scent of a witch came up from behind her, momentarily distracting her. She watched as the woman backed her up and taunted the man as well. Celine's grip loosed and she dropped the man to his feet before taking a step back. She then noticed that everyone was now staring at them, waiting for what looked like would be a fight. Not today. She was about to step in a just give the man a warning but suddenly a flame appeared from nowhere and then it was gone within a second. In its place was two snakes ready to attack the men in front of them.

Celine raised an eyebrow and looked around the bar trying to figure out who was using such magic. The girl who came to her aid didn't seem to be using any, she had the scent of a witch but there was a certain scent that came from them when they used magic. It was coming from somewhere else. Celine rolled her eyes at the man and crossed her arms, a smirk forming on her lips. "Well if you are so afraid of the snakes why don't you just walk on out of here hmmm? Those guns are gonna get someone hurt there boys....probably not the best idea to pull them out in a bar." She said and looked from side to side, this place was swarming with supernaturals.
coding by cychotic

Indigo Emerson
maia-mitchell1.jpg
mentions: Ara deer deer Addison JokerValentine JokerValentine Kat McMajestic McMajestic Damien Arael Arael Delilah Rhaine Rhaine
Indigo looked at Ara when she asked who Addison and herself were. It was a difficult question to ask, and Indigo found it odd that she didn't know how to identify a hunter. It was difficult to identify a hunter from a human, but the supernaturals should have been able to notice right away. She tilted her head to the side slightly before turning it to watch the commotion happening in the back of the bar. "That's a were Addison." She said with an amused grin as she looked at the tall amazonian like woman. Her hand twitched slightly as she moved to her gun holster on under her sweater, lightly gripping the gun there. Her eyes scanned the area noticing some familiar faces that she had seen the night before, including Damien and Delilah, the two vampires who saved her and her parents lives.

Her attention however was brought back to the commotion when she heard the word "snakes." She raised an eyebrow and her eyes widened as she saw two snaked ready to attack the drunken humans, who were all ready preparing to foolishly shoot at the creatures. Exposure to the supernatural world was more than just frowned upon, and although Indigo spoke of the supernaturals in public fro time to time, it was different than having living proof in front of your eyes. Looking for the source, she noticed that Ara was whispering to herself and Indigo stood up quickly. "Ara, you have to stop." She warned the witch.
coding by cychotic

Interacting with: Arael Arael Mentioned: Bellz Bellz JokerValentine JokerValentine deer deer

Delilah followed Damien, her frilly parasol still tucked under her arm, a sway to her step as she treaded in the shade on her way to the booth Damien had thoughtfully chosen. One would not have thought from watching her move that there was caution in her stride. There was an inherent flippant, carefree cadence to her gait. The long, champagne-blonde strands of her hair that fell free down her back swayed, a few more strands falling against her shoulders. She settled into the booth, making a slightly disappointed sound at Damien's reply. Her small-boned, gloved hands pulled one of the pearl-topped pins from her hair, gathering the fallen strands and pushing the pin back in place, more secure than before.

"Poor Lazarus... married to such a demanding task. I think he should have a mistress, and I have just the girl in mind. Her name is 'joy and serenity.' She also goes by, 'taking a break.'" She paused briefly, a giggle caught between her teeth that she did not entirely bring to light. "I shall have to drag him away one of these days...it is only right." A coy sort of smile kissed the corner of her mouth, her words slow and deliberate in her low coo of a voice. She looked at Damien sardonically, perching her chin atop her fist.

However, his gaze was occupied elsewhere, and she followed it, her dark, round eyes falling on the hunter from the day before. "Oh, wonderful." Her words were bathed in sarcasm. The particularly coarse hunter seemed just as much trouble as any rogue supernatural she had ever encountered, from what she had seen of him, and she banished the frown that he inspired over her features. An air of alcohol clung to his skin.

He was standing next to Indigo. The girl's gaze briefly found her and Damien where they sat, and Delilah slipped her a brief wink. She continued to listen to the conversations surrounding her, without giving them overt attention. She continued to follow Damien's gaze, watching as a tall woman entered, undoubtably a werewolf by the earthy, primal aroma touching her temples and the hollow of her neck.

She gave a quiet huff in the wake of Damien's remark, rolling her dark eyes playfully. "And you and I among them, darling." She didn't have much of a taste for the ugly words he applied to seemingly everyone who wasn't like them. She had not always been this way. Life was transitional, changeable, and everyone was subject to it just the same.

Her expression sobered slightly as he began to speak of the job he had left most recently in his wake. She was reminded of the night before, keeping her expression plain as he brought forth the fangs he had personally pulled from the rogue. "How primeval." She continued listening, her blonde brow furrowing slightly as he continued.

"Then...you're suggesting someone's turning addicts? As pawns? For what?" She shifted, leaning back in her seat, crossing her legs.

She was caught in thought for a few moments. She wanted to ask Damien how many of these he had seen so far, yet he changed the subject before she could.

Her smile was slightly renewed, her mind brought away from troubling, unknown waters. She glanced to the closest window where the sunlight was currently pouring in, flowing against the floor. She had been stagnant, treading through the late hours without much thought. Even now, there was a bit of fear in her form. She rarely ever stayed out during the day. She had little to no tolerance for pain, and even the threat of it usually sent a swell of anxiety through her.

"You might be right, D. You know I aim to please." Her words were slightly playful, though the jest eased from her shoulders as she continued. "If that's what it takes to please you and to coerce my dear Lazarus into sharing some of his time with me... so be it. Maybe I've been in the dark too long." Her voice grew quiet as her words faded. A small smile remained pressed over her lips. It was lonely, shutting herself away during the daylight hours. She wilted when left only to her thoughts, her memories. Being alone was dreadful enough on its own.

Delilah watched the little blonde dove with magic resting on her brow tremble as the sour drunks and the tall werewolf delved into conflict. She saw the fire appear, and subsequently the snakes - watched as Indigo addressed the girl, a plea attached to the name, "Ara."

Delilah's eyes found Damien with an apprehensive, worried visage. She remained still, waiting to see how he would respond.

Last edited:
Kat scowled at the man's speech, disgusted by his need to turn her insult into a joke. Although her expression changed rather quickly, a strange sort of scent reaching her nostrils just a moment before the fire washed over the area. Her eyes narrowed, not in anger for the sudden magic, but rather annoyance that it didn't burn the man to a crisp. Of course, it died down much too fast, and was replaced by snakes- hopefully venomous. Of course, Kat knew the display of magic was dangerous, but a couple drunks noticing was the least of her worries. She did raise an eyebrow, however, when they all pulled out guns in a flurry of panic. "So gentlemen can't punch girls but they can aim guns at creatures smaller than their arm?" She tsked, shoving the man out of her way and walking up to the other two, whispering a rhyme that would melt the bullets in their chambers, before looking around to find the source of such a whimsical display. "I'd hope the snakes bite you but the poor creatures don't deserve that," Kat added, before her eyes locked to a quivering blonde.

She was unfamiliar and nervous; never a good sign in Kat's town. The snakes at her feet suddenly slithered up her legs to her arms, though she doubted anyone heard the mumble under breath to make it happen. "They're quite cute," she called, walking over to the girl to offer her creations back to her. "Not so dangerous, though, which is a shame. I was hoping at least one of those bastards would die." She was sure they were quaking, trying to make sense of the unexplainable, but this was Kat's town, and if there was one thing she knew about drunks it was that they didn't remember much after the first shot. She rested her palms on the counter, so the snakes slithered off her arms and disappeared. Everyone sitting at the bar was supernatural in some way so her carelessness in using magic wasn't completely without knowledge of her surroundings.

"So tell me, Ms. Witch, what are you doing using magic in my town?" Kat squared up, feigning intimidation, holding it for a moment, before bursting into laughter. "Ah, I'm kidding. I don't care what you do. Just don't go showing off too much, alright?" She leaned over the bar, grabbing an entire bottle of tequila and pouring it straight into her mouth. "Really, it's okay," she added, remembering how the girl next to her insisted she stop. "Worse comes to worse, we kill'em for knowing too much." She snorted before downing even more of the spirit, hoping to be drunk by noon.

Interacting with: Bellz Bellz deer deer
Mentions: Some idiots named Rhaine Rhaine , Arael Arael McMajestic McMajestic

Agreement or not, there was no restriction on fantasizing the death of the creatures that deserved it most. Seeing as no cure was in sight for any of these loathsome creatures present, the only option was death. Witches, of course, were harder to rule on, as they were human. It always brought a smile to his face to remember that in elementary school, witches were portrayed as nasty hags, old, green-skinned. But in his day, Addison had seen that stereotype proven rather wrong. Of course, those that minded their own business would suffer no harm, but if they crossed him...

Indigo was now nearing crossing his path, though she really hadn't done much to upset him. She seemed to know so much, and tell him nothing. Addison expected at least that. But now, a whole ensemble of foul beings were poised for round 2. The brutish woman, who Indigo correctly identified as a werewolf, now was locked in a brawl with a few drunkards. Action was mounting. Indigo's new friend seemed to have a lessened part in it, seemingly channeling some sort of energy into her endeavors.

Just like the witch she is. How typical.

"Well," Addison replied to the other idle hunter, "we ought to make our presence known, shall we? Pass the salt shaker." He motioned towards one of the tables nearby, where a flurry of condiments laid out assorted.Noting atypical about it, just a man looking to add flavor to his food, and by flavor he meant pain, and by food he meant-

"Those vampires..." Addison's gaze now locked on a few new shapes, ones he surely recognized. Their stupid toothed grins, their pale complexions, their memories flaunting back into his mind like a torrent of waves. One of them, the girl, she was a decent singer. Not too bad for someone with large teeth to fill her pretty mouth. And the other one, one he wasn't sure of. It all set him on edge. "Looks like your friends are back," Addison mentioned to Indigo, "how do we handle this one? Shoot first, wound them, or just walk out?"

Damien chuckled at Delilah's comment, shaking his head lightly. "Maybe you should pay him a visit one of these days, I'm sure if anyone could get him out of the house it's you..or tell him the coffee here is buy one get one half off." he found himself laughing at the thought of his brother but also knowing why he was such an introvert made Damien feel for him but at the same time couldn't bring himself to understand the situation as a 'Brother' should. Damien was quickly pulled from his thoughts at Delilah's voice as she seemed just as confused about the addicts as he was. "I don't know, maybe for some sick game...or maybe they're letting us know that the time for hiding is over and they're trying to become more public which could lead to a bit of an uproar from the elder families." He sighed heavily at the thought before putting the small bag back into his pocket as he continued to look around the bar, as always minimal humans and mainly supernaturals but it was still pretty early and the numbers would even out as time went on.

"I'm sure Laz would love to see you again, he could get you all set faster than I can because of work I suppose." Damien chuckled as he leaned back in his seat a bit with a smug look on his face. "He's always asking about you, making sure you're okay and that you have whatever you want is usually the first thing we talk about whenever I get home at night." Damien said with a toothy grin as he looked over at the petite blonde. He was fond of the young woman and would even dare to call her one of his best friends, she was honest and trustworthy always seeming to have his best interest at heart but he knew how she felt about the species "Hierarchy" that he followed almost religiously, but the difference in their views made their friendship a bit more interesting and often resulted in him looking the other way for her..but of course even that had its limits, but because Lazarus asked he refrains from harming her in any way.

Damien's gaze followed Lilah's across the bar as she took notice of the hunter from the other night. Her sarcastic remark made the dark haired male chuckle as he looked the older man up and down. "He's harmless, in a bar almost full of supernaturals he'll behave himself if he knows what's good for him." Damien stated calmly before quickly turning his attention to the back of the bar. towards a small disturbance that soon escalated into almost an all out brawl between an obvious werewolf, he could smell her from his seat and it wouldn't have been a huge issue until some genius decided to use magic to cause an obvious fire in the bar which gained almost everyone's attention especially once it died down and in it's place was two snakes. Violence he could tolerate but magic in public was something he wouldn't stand for and at the moment there were only two witches in the bar and they were both with those hunters.

He saw the look on Delilah's face and didn't give it a second thought before moving quickly over to the spot where the Emerson girl and the older hunter stood, his gun in clear view on his waist as he stared down at the brunette then over the witches and the werewolf as they approached. His sights first went to the witch who seemed to be new to the area, staring her down intently before speaking. "Listen since you seem to be new here let me explain how things are done, Witches aren't allowed to use magic to harm or threaten anyone unless it's in self-defense, and you never use magic so recklessly especially in public when there are goddamn humans around...you've been warned, next time it wont be a verbal correction." His tone was low and his eyes were darker than usual as he turned on the wolf, looking at her with complete disgust. "You of all people should know that we won't tolerate acts of violence here from your kind..Keep it in the forest mutt, unless you want to end up with two rounds of silver bullets in your back, this will be your first and last warning and I'm hoping that you test me."

Lastly he turned on Indigo, using his telekinesis to pull the gun from her hand as he stared down at her. " You know the rules around here..keep your friends under control, next time anything like this happens I'll be holding you accountable..So I trust you'll inform everyone n how we do things here." Damien stared her down before removing the magazine and placing her gun down on the table before turning his gaze on the hunter "Addison" which was the name the man was attached to, proceeding to look him up and down again before chuckling softly. "I would hope you have more common sense to behave yourself or else you'll find yourself in a very difficult situation...so let's at least pretend to tolerate each other because quite frankly I'm too busy with my own mess to deal with your shit....any questions, comments, complaints? didn't think so." he looked over everyone once again just to make sure it sank in before turning to leave before feeling a firm pair of hands grab hold of his shoulder followed up by a voice that was all too familiar.

"Now, Now little brother play nice." The taller gentleman dressed in a rather relaxed attire said before throwing his arm around Damien's shoulder and looking over the small group before speaking. "Forgive us, Damien here is our towns enforcer and takes his job of keeping the peace very serious." he said with a small smile before moving to forcefully shake everyone's hand. "Lazarus Coldwell, I'm kind of the towns lore keeper but mainly I work with establishing new treaties to provide equal rights for each species no matter what." he gave a genuine smile before going back to put his arm around Damien. "Allow me to explain..In order to keep up our little small town big secret charade we all have to abide by a set of rules." Lazarus the gestured towards both witches.

"As unfair and degrading it may seem witches are not allowed to do harmful or dangerous magic in unpractical situations that risk exposure for all of us. Now in self-defense these charges are different but for everyone's safety and secrecy I would advise against any dangerous casting especially against or around humans." He explained, still maintaining a genuine smile before looking toward the werewolf. "Ahh the werewolf such a mysterious race which I would love to touch bases on if you would give me the chance, I understand the adrenaline and your naturally high aggression but please refrain from such acts of violence unless absolutely necessary. Your kind are very intimidating by just looks alone so I believe you can find another way to deal with those who challenge you," he said softly while giving her a respectful nod.

He then opened his arms as he looked at the two hunters. "And of course our law enforcement..well other than sunshine over here, You both are aware that your job is to uphold balance and work solely under the broken dagger arrangement not under selfish intent and if we find out that such actions have been taken, we will have the witches strip you of your hunter title and the powers that come with it, and as much as you may hate it you work under Damien here who has more experience maintaining order and keeping supernaturals in check than the two of you combined." He chuckled and gave Damien a rough pat on the back. "And I do apologize on behalf of my brother, he's rather stressed due to a case he's working..I hope from here on in we can all see eye to eye and work together instead of against each other, now if you'll please excuse me I have a coffee calling my name and several piles of paperwork to look through." Lazarus said before giving a small nod and ruffling Damien's hair before walking to the bar to pick up the steaming cup waiting with his name written across the front.

"Thanks love." He nodded at the bartender before taking notice of the small blonde sitting lonely in a booth not far from where Damien was. "Well, hey there Delilah." he sang as he approached the booth, giving her a warm smile as he slid in sitting against the wall and setting the cup down before pulling his laptop from its bag and gently pulling it open. "A little bat told me that you've been looking for me." He said before taking several sips from his cup and giving a satisfied sigh and letting his soft blue eyes fall on the blonde woman across from him.

Mentions: Rhaine Rhaine | JokerValentine JokerValentine | McMajestic McMajestic | Bellz Bellz |@crucialstar

Indigo Emerson
maia-mitchell1.jpg
mentions: Ara deer deer Delilah Rhaine Rhaine Kat McMajestic McMajestic Addison JokerValentine JokerValentine Damien&Lazarus Arael Arael
Indigo raised an eyebrow at Addison and slid the salt shaker down the bar, watching him catch it with ease. Sighing, her eyes flickered towards the two vampires he was referring to. She was well aware of how much Addison hated those creatures, so trying to explain to him that maybe, sometimes, the vampires really weren't all that bad was completely and utterly pointless. She was sure that the elder hunter was somewhat upset with her, she was withholding information that he probably should know. But with his temper and hatred for the creatures, she decided that it was best to steer clear of that conversation all together.

"None of the above." She answered his question lightly. "Just because they are here doesn't mean we need to do anything Addison, they are minding their own business." That's when the other witch and the werewolf who had started the whole brawl was on their way over, the two snakes were just casually slithering up her arm, which made Indigo shiver. Snakes were something that she didn't entirely enjoy and when the witch got near with them, she backed up a bit. Staying silent she left Ara and the newer witch to talk. The werewolf seemed to be preoccupied trying to calm herself down.

Looking over towards the vampires again, she notice that Damien was storming this way. "Brace for impact people, here comes the Warden." She mumbled under her breath and stood up straight. Crossing her arms in a defensive position as he began to just lay into each of them for what they had done in front of the human public. To put it gently, he looked like he was going to slaughter them all. Her face stayed emotionless as he lectured Ara and Celine, but when he turned to her and told her that she would be held accountable for the actions of her friends, she was seeing red. She was just about to get into his face when some handsome blonde that she really hadn't seen before walked up behind him and ruffled Damien's hair as if he were a small child. She listened to this Lazarus as well and noticed that there was a big difference between the two siblings. And how absolutely ass backwards it seemed to her, wasn't the eldest suppose to be the hardass? Well they were vampires after all, everything was strange.

She ground her teeth as Laz finished up lecturing her and Addison, she was irritated; and his passive aggressive speech had only fueled her. She had more important things to worry about at the moment than some stupid bar fight, but as a hunter she knew it was her duty to uphold the balance. Indigo blamed last nights events for her clouded thoughts, and it was causing her to be distracted. It still didn't escape her that she was pissed at the vampire in front of her however and as soon as his older more well mannered brother left, she let him have it.

"Wow I think you may have managed to suck the life out of me without actually having to touch me, congrats! You managed to do what my history teacher and my grandparents could do" And this was only the beginning. "And considering you are far older than them, I guess it would be safe to assume that your behavior is something know as "elderly." But I would worry too much about it gramps," This is when she did something that even she was mildly shocked about, reaching out, she mimicked his older brother, and ruffled his hair,"There is this word that may have not been around when you were roaming with the dinosaurs but let me explain it to you, Fred alright?" Indigo knew that Damien would only take so much sass from her so she chose her last words wisely. "Fun is when you do something that you enjoy, if this is your idea of fun then you need a vacation. And don't worry I will a make sure these young kids stay out trouble and off your lawn okay?" Pulling her hand from his hair lightly, she winked slightly at him before rolling her eyes and moving to sit back down at her seat, leaning against the bar, the smirk on her lips would most likely piss him off.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Addressing: Bellz Bellz Arael Arael deer deer Rhaine Rhaine and... ugh... McMajestic McMajestic

Addison, by no means, found any good company worthwhile in this place. Hawks roosted alone in this town, it seemed. He was born in the wrong generation, Addison was. Years ago, it was more acceptable to be less mindful of the sum of the earth, namely the bloodsuckers and dogs. Of course, the status quo now was to only act if provoked; that is, wait until one of them commits an atrocity it was bound to do regardless and then you can act. Wait until a life is taken, rather than save one. Even if bound by the code, there was to be no mercy spared for any of the foul beasts that he would call creatures.

So when he was lectured by the clammy gentleman, as well as by Indigo herself, the male found himself in a corner. In the midst of the entire scene, he was entirely on edge. At least he got the salt he asked for. Addison, with fury on his face, glared at the vampire as he unscrewed the lid. In his hand he cupped a full portion of white grains. He Ould end it right here, perhaps. Or perhaps start it. It made no bearing on him. With hatred in his heart, the male let the salt fall onto the basket of bar chips. The sly Addison let loose a smile. "Your deaths... for perhaps second deaths... will come as they will. One day you'll be as stale as these chips are without flavoring." Addison proceeded to shake the basket, mixing the salt in with the shitty tortilla chips. Perhaps a tad over salted, the chips were just perfect for an even more salty hunter.

"I will not be taking orders for someone that sleeps all day long and stays into the night. What are you, a teenager? I'm not here to kill you outright, or at least I didn't wake up to do so. I have that dated marked sometime else. I'll tell you one thing, vamp. We have unfinished business from last night, and you know it," Addison uttered coldly, taking another chip. Popping it in, it bent awkwardly, almost like it were a piece of plastic. It was a stale piece indeed, perhaps out on the bar for close to ten days or some ridiculous amount. The leeches were probably too busy with gorging themselves on the innocent to attend to it.

Addison was just going to go on, but now he was entirely insulted by the male's demands for peace. Of course, by peace, he threatened the hunters. Hell, he even disarmed Indigo. Though, as Indigo would probably think, it was to be entirely justified and just for the peace. Hell, he wasn't even talking to him at all. "And plus, vamps," Addison said as he took another chip, "if it is any creature that needs any bearing on etiquette, it ought to be you. Living a day on this earth is a privilege, not a right. We're the sheriffs here, not you. It ought to be you watching the line, as we're drawing them."

Interacting with: Arael Arael Mentioned: Bellz Bellz JokerValentine JokerValentine deer deer McMajestic McMajestic

If Delilah's heart could move, it might've swelled in the wake of Damien's words. She tilted her head to the side, retaining a casual look to her curved features, though she could not disguise the genuine shine to her dark eyes. "You boys have me positively tickled pink." She gave a small shake of her head, as if to brush away the fragment of vulnerability that had fleetingly attempted to sway her words from a shine. It was all she could manage to say. To know that Lazarus regularly questioned Damien about her welfare stirred up a multitude of different feelings in her, most of which she wasn't especially equipped to handle with the grace she would have liked. To be shown care was not something Delilah was especially accustomed to. She never had been, even after so many years, no matter how much she enjoyed providing it. Whenever she was questioned directly, she most often responded with a painted smile and a diverting comment. Not many could disarm her well enough to grasp beneath her polished surface.

Then came the fire and the snakes, all from the little wisp of a witch Delilah could not remember seeing before - a newcomer. She had been a newcomer to the area too long ago now to be credible, and she remembered being shown the ropes, lectured like Damien no doubt planned to do. As Damien stood, making himself known, speaking in that precise, cold, assertive sort of manner he possessed, Delilah watched on with relative interest. Her gaze drifted over the witches. Something trembled about them, something in the air. They always served to capture her attention. There was a sensibility to them that she could never quite perceive, never quite pin down. She knew she could discern something by forming a bond with one, yet she was selective about whom she chose to form bonds with, and she didn't like to inhabit the space of someone she had no regard for. Some were less pleasant than others. So much time, and she had hardly scratched the surface. She had ceased to listen to Damien's lecture for the most part, and was considering taking a chance in forming a bond with one of the witches, yet before she could decide, she heard the door of the bar open, and heard a familiar stride.

Lazarus was an unexpected and unquestionably welcome presence, and she formed a bond with him as soon as he was visible. In a way, she liked to fancy it equivalent to an embrace, and something of a custom now whenever Lazarus appeared after such long absences. He was a favorite of hers to inhabit. It was warm, the closest thing to a flush she had felt since her heart had last beat. There was quiet awareness in him, a mild-mannered intensity that moved her. The bond itself was the feeling of familiar, heavy hands on her shoulders. Just so, Lazarus rested his hands on Damien's shoulders, easing into the interaction that could so easily dissolve into conflict with almost endearing fortitude. She thought he spoke well - in any case, his talk of peace partly set her at ease.

Somewhere along the line she had become a bystander, or perhaps simply always had been one. No matter her averse feelings and repulsion in regards to Damien's words on supremacy or Addison's words on supremacy - they all seemed quite the same, and she was resigned to swallow her opinions for the most part. They both had their ugly words for each other that they spilled so easily, as if acid didn't burn their lips, and some preconceived, stagnant idea about superiority that only served to clash with the other, yet never give way. She had been human, and knew the evil to be found in them intimately. Everyone and everything, from what she could see, was just the same, yet endlessly painting themselves as something different, something better - purer. The thought made her feel tired. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept or the last time she had dreamt. She meant to soon.

Lazarus' voice bending musically over her name broke through her reverie, and her heavy, dark eyes fell on him as he slid into the seat across from her. She met his smile with a demure one of her own, recrossing her legs and taking a strand of her hair between her fingertips. Her bond with him only grew in strength as he came closer, even more so when his attention was turned towards her, and she allowed herself that small thrill. She shone out through her eyes, perking a blonde brow in the wake of his words.

"Looking for you? Me? How terribly forward. I'm aghast that you would even mention such a thing in broad daylight." A laugh lived in her look, and she leaned forward a bit in her seat. She spoke slow, measured words under his blue gaze. "Though...I believe you and I have heard whisperings from the same little bat. I was told that you've been asking after me. It seems we are both guilty of something of the same crime, as it were."

She wanted to be more direct, to ask what she truly wondered. For once she wished it. She wanted to ask him how he was faring, what had been occupying his time, his thoughts. She wanted to tell him how happy she was to see him, how glad she was that she hadn't left the bar when she had originally intended. Though all she could manage to do was turn her gaze slightly curiously to the laptop he had opened on the table, gently skimming her gloved fingertip along the top of it.

"Lazarus, darling, I'm always impressed with your aptitude to work these sort of machines. They confound me. I suppose I was never meant to be an especially modern girl."

Last edited:
CR4f3IwU8AAvnah.jpg
Her hand shook violently against her side as her white blank eyes stared straight ahead not blinking. Everything around her was muffled to her ears as she couldn't hear or fathom anything that was going on around her. The chanted words continued to whisper under her breath. However, before she knew it, she felt a strange pull of magic. Her brows furrowed as Ara unconsciously found her chant slowly coming to an end as if the pull of the aura told her everything was okay. The snakes were soon out of her control and it didn't frustrate her, but rather, relieved her. Soon, her eyes slowly reverted back to normal as sweat dropped down the side of her face.

Ara's breathing was shallow as her heart beated erratically against her chest. She felt. . . weak and powerless as she felt a throb blitz towards her head like lightning. Confusion crossed her face as she inhaled and exhaled deeply, finding herself out of breath. Shaking her head, trying to grasp what exactly just happened, Ara jumped slightly at the sound of a woman's voice calling from behind her. However, before Ara turned to see who the woman was that made her spine shiver and her skin crawl, her eyes found Indigo's. But, what confused Ara even more was the fact that her stare was hardened, cautious, and perhaps wary even.

Biting her lips, Ara quickly turned away from Indigo and now she was faced in front of the woman who's aura was connecting with her own. Her eyes widened as she felt the air in the room change slightly, almost as if two magics were greeting each other in silence. Blinking at the girl's words, Ara found herself cowering slightly, as she spoke against the woman's claims quietly, "I . . . did what. . ? Snakes. . ? D-die?" Ara whispered loudly to herself, trying to make sense of the words the woman before her was speaking of. However, as Ara watched the woman's antics, her eyes widened at seeing the snakes disappearing.

However, the next words made her stare at the woman like a deer in headlights. Ara was panicking as she felt the prowess of the witch stand before her. Ara found herself unconsciously taking another step back as she tried to formulate words in her head but couldn't. She was jittery and all she could let out was a hiccup. But, before Ara could even voice anything, the witch bursted into laughter, only causing more confusion to Ara. Blinking back her surprise, Ara gulped down her nervousness as she nodded and laughed lightly, "A-ah, r-right, um . . I . . didn't mean to." She tried to explain in a small voice, "I . . uh . .won't do anything. . or try. I'm.. sorry. I'm well . .new here and. .um . . we needed a change of scenery . . or rather the parents wanted to come here. The stories they heard, I um . , think . . attracted them." Ara said sincerely before her mouth gaped open at the idea of killing someone as she shook her head fervently. "N-no. . I won't. Killing someone. . not an option. I . . no." She muttered before turning towards Indigo, "I . . I'm sorry. . I didn't. . I don't know what happened." Ara fumbled through her words before looking at Addison, wide eyed.

But, before Ara could ask why he wanted a salt shaker, Ara felt a different aura approaching. One that shouldn't have been walking the grounds of Earth. A being past due its expiration date. Her ears perked slightly as she felt the air around her tense and she couldn't help but feel an inkling sensation or rather penchant feeling of . . bloodlust as a cold shiver went up her spine once more. She felt a death stare glowering down upon her as she slowly peeked around, seeing the male that caused her to become frantic. Nevertheless, Ara tried to stand her ground, hiding her shaky hands.

Ara found herself squeaking in fear but also surprise as she felt the low and darkened tone of the male before her. She knew that tone. . it was the tone of a "Chancellor" as she simply liked to put it. They were the ones who made sure orders and organization was handled efficiently and laws weren't broken. . at least that's how it was in the Delarose coven. Nevertheless, Ara just couldn't help but nod slowly. . trying to understand. . well the rules. She'd never had to be careful of using magic. . since well . . she always had a good handle on it. But. . this town, this Rivercrest, was all new to her. She still needed to permission of the local witches for her to even "borrow" the power of nature in this town. Biting her lips, Ara couldn't help but find it a little unfair for this man to appear out of nowhere impolitely without introducing himself. It was common sense, especially if he knew she was a newcomer. Something about him rubbed Ara the wrong way, but she knew to not pick a battle with the man before her. However, the threat he had given her only make her skin crawl in disgust. Fear? Fear was his MO? It's no wonder. . .the lack of communication was apparent. But, was this person . . Indigo's friend? Was this what Addison was talking about? It was obvious to Ara that this person was not human . . like herself, but could it be true? She'd only heard of other supernaturals in her books. . so to meet one in person . . was not something she had expected.

Did her parents get the memo wrong? Was it safe for them to be in a town filled with. . other supernaturals? However, when he spoke to the more aggressive and violent female that the witch had been aiding, Ara blinked as she couldn't believe the words that spewed out of the. . nightwalker's mouth. Ara's hand rolled into a fist as she bit her lips, not liking the tone of voice that was spewed at her. Regardless of species, that was one hell of a prejudice judgement. It wasn't just Addison that had it out for others but also. . now the "Chancellor" of town? How did anything get done around this part of town? However, soon, the male verbally attacked Indigo, and at this point, Ara was not having it. She felt her frustrations apparent and she only felt anger course her small frame.

She wouldn't allow her new, hopefully, friend take the blame for the mistake she made. But, her eyes narrowed as she saw the display of abilities that the "Chancellor" had done. Why was he allowed to use magic and not herself? How was that fair? So many questions appeared in her head and she knew. . that "Chancellor" wouldn't be the one to answer them. Frowning, Ara could only take the verbal abuse in her ears as the "Chancellor" was being well . . a meathead. That's right, a meathead. Out of all people Ara couldn't stand. . it was him.

However, her head perked up as her attention quickly went to the other male who had the aura of the "Chancellor". Furrowing her brows, Ara stared at him warily, seeing how different he was compared to the meathead she had slowly grown to find herself disliking. But, with a quirked brow, Ara tilted her head to the side as Lazarus introduced to himself and the "Chancellor" who had no manners. Feeling the cold touch of a shake from Lazarus, Ara jumped slightly before finding herself moving back towards Addison and the witch more.

Soon, Lazarus brought to light the many questions fluttering in Ara's head. She couldn't. . fathom it and it's taking her more time than she realized to thoroughly understand the lore, the peace treaty, and the rules that all of them must follow and abide by. Everything came in full circles, however. . the idea of being forced to work under someone made. . her very uncomfortable. Her coven was able to freely use magic under their own will and transgression, not if they were allowed to under another person other than their own coven. It couldn't quite click in her mind and she knew. . she would be the one having trouble adjusting to such. . . treaties and ideas. But, as Lazarus left, Ara wanted to step up and ask him to stay since she didn't have any desire to speak to the "Chancellor".

But, with a sigh, Ara could only hope that they could all start over fresh and not under the circumstance such as. . well this. Nevertheless, Ara just couldn't believe she was in a town filled with . . nightwalkers. . . wolves. . and most of all hunters. She could only imagine such a place in books or stories, but here. . it was real. Something she was not used to . . at all. However, she was brought out of her thoughts when Indigo spoke up and against the . . meathead and Ara couldn't help stare at Indigo with newfound respect. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open as she internally clapped and applauded her friend for standing up for herself. Nodding in agreement with everything Indigo said, Ara was just about to step in before Addison spoke up with hatred and venom in his voice.

Before Ara knew it, her frustration, confusion, and dislike died down for everything. It was much deeper. . the connection between all four species than she knew it to be. And. . with this, she found newfound hope. Perhaps it would keep her out of trouble, perhaps even occupied if she went and tried to discover exactly what the history and lore of Rivercrest. Maybe she could be of help to all the parties involved. Whatever it was. . she just wouldn't allow herself to be a burden on anyone or much less cause trouble for those around her. She wasn't doing this for the Chancellor, no, she was doing this for herself, and hopefully the newfound friends she had gotten to know.

With what seemed liked years since she last spoke, Ara glanced between the the people around her before she found herself wanting to slip away. She didn't have anything to add or to say. It just reminded her of stories she read in books and if she added fuel to the fire, nothing would be settled or done. So, just took it. . without saying anything. But, everything finally clicked in her head and that was the only thing that mattered. She was stable and sane and before she knew it she took a deep breath.

Before she knew it, Ara found herself casting a small spell surrounding only group she was with. It was a calming spell, a spell that would take moments for it to actually start working. She knew the spell would work if the people being casted on allowed the spell to work. But, even then calming other people's emotion was tricky as it only lasted for a few minutes. But, it was worth a shot and a scolding. Soon, perhaps more clearer than she ever had before, with confidence and stride, Ara waited he turn to softly speak up, "This. . . witch. . my-my. . .name is Eun-Young Ara Delarose. And I won't allow anyone to take responsibility for my mistakes.. . I'm s-sorry . . for the trouble." She started, taking a deep breath before continuing, "If you know that I am new to this town, then you must know. . it will be hard for me to adjust quickly to such laws. . . H-how you run this place is different from w-where I am from. I-it only held witches of my coven. My magic is a part of me . . and I am not familiar with this town and all it's. . .melting pot of. . species. I-it was out of my control. . So, please. . if you can, will you help me adjust so that I won't make the same mistake. . again?" She asked, though, the question was directed towards everyone around her, Addison, Indigo, Celine, Kat, and last of all . . Damien - her eyes pleading.

tags: Bellz Bellz , McMajestic McMajestic , Arael Arael , JokerValentine JokerValentine , Rhaine Rhaine

Last edited:
Kat rolled her eyes as Damien came over to bark at them. Having lived in the town her entire life she knew all the creatures quite well, even if they didn't exactly know her. She didn't wish to be active in the magical community lying just beneath the surface of the normal humans of the world, mostly because of her own personality. Humans were so fun to toy with, and much easier to break than the average mutt or neckbiter. Playing with their hearts, their minds, their souls- well, that was what Kat got off too. But playing with creatures that could burn her at the stake? Not quite as fun. Because of this she had conceded to the idea of leaving all the magical beings out of her wrath. This decision hadn't, however, kept her from knowing them.

So she simply knew their names, their general personalities, maybe had even had a conversation with a few of them before. Yet none of them were truly worth her time if she couldn't toy with them. Of course, listening to the hunter threaten the vampires so easily made her blink. She wouldn't mind toying with him. Mr. High and mighty with his chips and salt. Was he new to town, or had Kat just somehow never seen him before last night? She wasn't sure, though she was aware he was out of line. Two vampires and a werewolf along with a couple witches were not something one hunter could take on alone. Of course, Kat wouldn't bother getting her hands dirty, though it could be entertaining to watch nonetheless.

Though, before anything too exciting could happen, Ara began to stumble over her own words, apologizing for what she had done wrong. Kat snorted. "Darling, you can answer to me, not the old man. And it was an accident, I'm not worried about you and really, I'm the only one who should be." These words weren't necessarily true but Kat loved to give herself more authority than she had- even in these dreaded magical situations. "Like Laz said, Damien's too serious. You just keep your pretty head on straight and you'll be fine." Kat took another drink from the tequila bottle and offered it to Ara. She had felt the sweet embrace of magic wash over them all, but Kat was already such a relaxed human being that the calming effect only served to drown her in somewhat of a high.

She giggled, the sound echoing around them all like a thin sheet of instability. Kat never giggled, not like this. It was never so high-pitched, so girly. "Pretty head," she whispered, reaching out to twirl a strand of Ara's hair around her finger. "You know, you should come over. I can introduce you to Siberia, and we can get that cute little magic problem you have fixed right up." She giggled again, leaning back to drink more tequila. "See? I'm a problem solver." She closed her eyes, sinking down a bit in her seat and humming gently along to music that was solely playing in her head. The situation at hand, the people, the location, it was all slipping out of her grasp, and all she could think about was the melody in her head.
JokerValentine JokerValentine Arael Arael Bellz Bellz Rhaine Rhaine deer deer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back