• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome To My Fandoms (OCs are preferred)

Lacrimoza

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello once again fellow RPers.
You can find another thread from me with original ideas and world building possibilities >>> here <<<

And I want to keep this thread more simple, I will simply list the fandoms that I'd like us to play in, but I prefer to play OCs (We still can use canon characters in cameos or as NPCs)
The list will be updated:

Video Games: Dragon Age: Origins; Neverwinter Nights; Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines; Fallout; (Your Suggestion)

Sci-Fi: Predator; E.T.; (Your Suggestion)
Supernatural: Ghostbusters; Indiana Jones; (Your Suggestion)

And I can't stress this enough: If the thing you'd like to try is not on the list, it doesn't mean I won't be glad to play it if you suggest. There are probably tons of stuff I forgot and would want to play, or simply don't know yet myself that I want to play it :D... I am very friendly and chill and will reply to anyone as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back