• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arubion Sivart]Name: Aratorio Lasarius Class: No class Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm Interaction: Moka Tag: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24972-sprouhtt/ said:
@sprouhtt[/URL]

He'd rub the back of his head a bit. "Ahaha... That sounds so reassuring.. I wouldn't like to get into a fight with him... It'd be a bit dangerous.."
@sprouhtt

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: No class

Currently/Location: Her dorm

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @Arubion Sivart

"A fight with my father..ah..good luck." She told him knowing that her father was a bit of a hothead and didn't really like any guy that Moka brought home even if it was a guy-friend. Moka finished her homework and she got up and stretched. "How are your parents like?" She asked him.

sprouhtt said:

"A fight with my father..ah..good luck." She told him knowing that her father was a bit of a hothead and didn't really like any guy that Moka brought home even if it was a guy-friend. Moka finished her homework and she got up and stretched. "How are your parents like?" She asked him.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would look down a bit. "Aha.. I don't know how I should go about that..." He would seem a bit off and looks away.

"Come on, tell me.." She said urging him to tell her about his family just so in the future she doesn't appear as an imbecile in front of them or do anything stupid.

Flame Demon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31120-yaoke-saint/ said:
@Yaoke Saint[/URL] I replied if you didn't see it
(AAAARRRRRGGGG why does it no tell me when notifucate? sorry)

She tears the cats head off. It dissolves into dust, but not before a faint blue light escapes it and enters Yaoke. She walks nonchalantly up to Jay. "Mmmmmm. Food. I have'nt eaten for a few days. What are you making?" She tries to peer over her shoulder.

@Flame Demon

sprouhtt said:

"Come on, tell me.." She said urging him to tell her about his family just so in the future she doesn't appear as an imbecile in front of them or do anything stupid.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Currently/Location: Moka's Dorm

Interaction: Moka

Tag: @sprouhtt

Aratorio would look away somewhat unsure if he should say it. "My family.. is all dead.. killed.. murdered... wiped out.. just because people had feared our family's abilities.." A single tear would fall from his eye and he would look down.

"My dads favorite food, which is my favorite food. The ingredients are only found here, so what was up with that cat?" Jay asks not taking her eyes of her task, last time she got distracted she accidentally cut herself.

@Yaoke Saint

"Oh. Well, you know when your body is inhabited by tons of souls that absolutely hate you, and they try to escape? That happens to a lot of people right? Well anyway, I turned into a cat to find a bathroom unnoticed by vampires. I apparently didn't notice one of those souls hijacking onto my transformation and trying to escape." She sniifs the air. "I've never smelled something quite like that. Could you compare it to someting I might have had?"

@Flame Demon

Name: Aiko

Tag: @Ballerina

The male lets out another sigh as he catches her words in his ear. The student decides to fly lower hovering just in front of the hole. A surprised expression quickly forms on his face as he lost sight of her "Oi don't go too far in!" His voice clearly shows concern, if she dissapeared on the first day, then it'll be a shame.

Jay thinks for a while "Nope, well maybe a salad with meat" she says and she adds "We used to have demon chefs, but well... dad killed them after they caused me to get sick once".

@Yaoke Saint

Flecker said:

The male lets out another sigh as he catches her words in his ear. The student decides to fly lower hovering just in front of the hole. A surprised expression quickly forms on his face as he lost sight of her "Oi don't go too far in!" His voice clearly shows concern, if she dissapeared on the first day, then it'll be a shame.
Klef huffed before heading back to the whole's entrance, since she realized that the cave was a lot bigger than she expected and dying wasn't really on her to-do list today. "Fine!" She pouted. "But, can you get out of the way? You're kind of blocking the exit..."

Spotting the girl's face a sigh of relief escapes from his parted lips. The male manipulates the forces around him and floats back a few feet behind landing on one of the tree tops. He snaps his finger opening a dark colored hole in mid air, he shoves his nodachi down there making it disappear before crossing his arms "Hmm, maybe I asked this before, but seriously what are you?" He tilts his head asking the question with a curious face.

Flecker said:

Spotting the girl's face a sigh of relief escapes from his parted lips. The male manipulates the forces around him and floats back a few feet behind landing on one of the tree tops. He snaps his finger opening a dark colored hole in mid air, he shoves his nodachi down there making it disappear before crossing his arms "Hmm, maybe I asked this before, but seriously what are you?" He tilts his head asking the question with a curious face.
"Thank you!" She grinned, crawling out of the whole and ploppingn herself down on a rock, trying to catch her breath. "If I told you, I'm sure that the chances of you actually believing me are slim." Klef told him with a small smile on her face.

He can only chuckle at her answer "Seriously Klef I've played basketball with the goddess of death, made friends with succubi, sparred with a demon and recently got to know some Ice god and a ghost. Yeah It's pretty hard now not to believe" The tone of his speaking is flat, the truth about his first day in this academy "I really doubt you're just a girl"

Flecker said:

He can only chuckle at her answer "Seriously Klef I've played basketball with the goddess of death, made friends with succubi, sparred with a demon and recently got to know some Ice god and a ghost. Yeah It's pretty hard now not to believe" The tone of his speaking is flat, the truth about his first day in this academy "I really doubt you're just a girl"
Her eyes widened as she listened to him mention gods, demons, ghosts, and succubi. She had a feeling this school would be very interesting. " I guess you might believe then..." Klef looked at him with a smile. "I earned a nickname other than Klef since my very birth. Little Miss Universe, and it's not just because I won pageant. It's a rather silly alias, but it best suits my powers and orgin since technically I'm the Goddess of Space, Time and Reality."

He chuckles at her description "Huh?" The male wipes his face and smiles "I guess it's not bad to have a reality warping, divine being friend, it's so nice to see you lordlady goddess sir! " He bends his body bowing in front of her "I've never heard a more befitting title, Miss Universe!" A small laugh appeared just right after he finished.

Flecker said:

He chuckles at her description "Huh?" The male wipes his face and smiles "I guess it's not bad to have a reality warping, divine being friend, it's so nice to see you lordlady goddess sir! " He bends his body bowing in front of her "I've never heard a more befitting title, Miss Universe!" A small laugh appeared just right after he finished.
She grins lets go of the pebbles that were clenched in her fists and stands up. The girl jokingly curtsied in response to his bow. " It was given to me by my mentor Juniper, he gives nicknames to everyone."

She laughes, with only a little bit of humor in her voice. "Wow, he sounds a little strict. Should I worry about my safety? And other than getting sick, how was demon food?"

@Flame Demon

"He's very protective over me, though he doesn't show it at school, besides, I don't mind making food" Jay mumbles and she adds "And no need to worry about the people living here, they won't harm guests"

@Yaoke Saint

"Something was off though... I saw him later today and he doesn't seem like someone who can get me angry" Jay mumbles slightly moving to the side "Why are you so interested anyway?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back