• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

qWVeDbT.png

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

alerts lied to me again

"So, are you pretty much Thor with ice if you had your hammer?"

The dude already had a lot with him without his hammer, maybe he can only channel his ice through some sort of object, like that hammer. But without it, he had more than enough if he can blast icicles at people and cause an indoor blizzard. Before you could get hurt, you might as well get frostbite right there and then before anything.

"I do have a scythe that was taken, though I'm pretty much the same with or without it. Am I to expect ice-lightning bolts once they give you a hammer?"

And, it's been ages since she cleaned that thing. The rain did enough, but maybe it wasn't enough. Well, let's hope that the staff just believed she was some hunter and that it was, hypothetically animal blood. It wasn't that far off, anyway. Stuffing lettuce leaves in her mouth, she didn't really have a sense of taste. Lost it in the 56 something times that she was killed with poison. But away with that, it tastes suspiciously crunch. Lettuce is
always crunchy right? I mean, the tomatoes weren't crunch, hopefully.

"Weapons are pretty cool, especially the ones around the school. Sometimes they're custom made by their users, and other times it's pretty traditional. I haven't seen guns yet, but, I really doubt guns are allowed on school grounds."

[QUOTE="Sayuri Tokage]Name : Lairen Kyrenei

Interactions : N/A

Lairen waited for his sister in the lunch room, since he had gotten changed quickly. He had already got @iChaotic

Sairen took a moment to stare at Kiyoko, who had just asked her to show her some workout routines. After a moment of being frozen, she continued to change while talking. "Well, Lai showed me all my routines. I could show you what him and I used to do on a daily basis," she offered. "Ah, but it might be kind of hard. Well, I'm sure you'll manage," she said cheerfully before finishing. "I'm done. Ready?"

[/QUOTE]
The Arata Twins

Name: The Arata Twins

Interaction: Lairen and Sairen

Tag: @Sayuri Tokage

Ryoichi had decided to stay behind at the locker rooms to wait for his sister. He was beginning to grow slightly impatient at the fact he sister was taking a while.

"Yea, hopefully I will manage; I don't want to die before I'm 20." Kiyoko chuckled. "Anyway, I'm ready as well." She notified as she slipped her top on. Kiyoko smiled at Sairen as she exited to the locker room. Kiyoko was beginning to really like the other twins, all their lives, Ryoichi and Kiyoko had wanted to be on top, they wanted people to feel intimidated by them and wanted people to hate them. But at the same time, deep down, she wanted people to like them, she wanted people to talk to them because they wanted to. She just wanted someone to fall in love with her. And she knew Ryoichi had the same thoughts as her. The twins loved talking to each other and were always together like they were attached with super glue but just having that extra person to talk to could change everything for her, whether it be for the better or for the worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Moka Hirabashi

Class: Lunch

Currently/Location: School Garden upstairs in the sun room

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @djinnamon @Flame Demon @SomaFel @Arubion Sivart

"Sure, you go first then?" Moka said as she took another sip of her water, but this time drinking even more leaving the bottle half full. Moka saw Setsuna taking him to the infirmary, he was always going out of his way to help others. Moka smiled and took out a small pastry box she had brought and it had all different kinds of donuts, she offered everyone a donut around the table and she took one herself.

"Do you have chocolate donuts?" Melody asks and she gets hit by Harmony "This girl here is a sweet tooth, in case you hadn't noticed" she says and yawns again. "Harmony get some rest now" Melody says and Harmony lets a list appear of names with ages with it and how they will die "This is what I have to do tonight, not really any time to sleep" she says and looks at Moka "Do you have normal donuts?"

@sprouhtt @djinnamon

sprouhtt said:

Interaction: Aratorio

Tag: @djinnamon @Flame Demon @SomaFel @Arubion Sivart

"Sure, you go first then?" Moka said as she took another sip of her water, but this time drinking even more leaving the bottle half full. Moka saw Setsuna taking him to the infirmary, he was always going out of his way to help others. Moka smiled and took out a small pastry box she had brought and it had all different kinds of donuts, she offered everyone a donut around the table and she took one herself.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tag: @sprouhtt

Interaction: Moka

Aratorio would think for a bit. "W-w-what is your favorite food?.." He'd shyly look down, blushing a bit. His hands would calmly sit on his lap and he'd look up at her.

Name: Aiko

Interaction: Anyone

The boy had been wandering through the halls for a long time trying to find where the mess hall is, his teacher was indeed correct he's directionally challenged even if he did ask some people on his way here he'd still confuse which way was right and which turns to take. Nevertheless he's glad that during this particular period no one is waiting for him and no teachers around to scold his actions. Pushing open the double door to the cafetaria he quickly noticed the smell of food. The boy's a picky eater and isn't one to eat vegetables or fruits, usually he would just devour instant things or something that isn't too strong.

Tucking both of his hands inside his pocket the student approaches the counter. His lazy gaze didn't catch anything that really suit him, he scratches his cheek and decided to just take a glass of water with him, it's a strange choice, but back from the gym water is the thing that he's looking for. Casting his glance to his sides he looked for an empty table before finally finding one placed quite close from the others, but it seems that this one is abandoned for some reasons, it's missing a few bolts and has some stains on its surface

There he pours the liquid down his throat emptying half of it. Once done he puts the glass on the table and rests his head on his right hand. Letting out a sigh he kept his lazy eyes on the students eating lunch wondering if one of them had some cheese or something else that he'll probably like "Yeah I think not" He pessimistically muttered.

Name: nyveria & opal (nyv's pet)

Nyveria had arrived at the cafeteria moments after she finished her work. She walked in and opal flew in close behind her hovering close to nyveria. She looked around noticing quite a good number of other students eying her as a stranger would be in an old western tavern. She silently got her lunch and sat down at an empty table furthest to the back. And as she ate pulled out a sketch book with some strange looking sigil and glyphs in both the front AND back covers. She then pulled out a paint brush and began painting a picture of a 2 liter bottle of Dr pepper soda. But as she painted looked very nervous and scared. When the drawing was complete a dr. Pepper 2 liter soda was on the table next to her. And she began shaking as she spoke in her mind. "Dammit...it happened again...I can never get my artwork to stay on a canvas or paper whenever I paint..."

iChaotic said:
The Arata Twins

Ryoichi had decided to stay behind at the locker rooms to wait for his sister. He was beginning to grow slightly impatient at the fact he sister was taking a while.

"Yea, hopefully I will manage; I don't want to die before I'm 20." Kiyoko chuckled. "Anyway, I'm ready as well." She notified as she slipped her top on. Kiyoko smiled at Sairen as she exited to the locker room. Kiyoko was beginning to really like the other twins, all their lives, Ryoichi and Kiyoko had wanted to be on top, they wanted people to feel intimidated by them and wanted people to hate them. But at the same time, deep down, she wanted people to like them, she wanted people to talk to them because they wanted to. She just wanted someone to fall in love with her. And she knew Ryoichi had the same thoughts as her. The twins loved talking to each other and were always together like they were attached with super glue but just having that extra person to talk to could change everything for her, whether it be for the better or for the worse.

Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : @iChaotic

Sairen walked out of the locker to immediately see Ryoichi, who she couldn't look in the face. Her yellow eyes, instead, rested upon the ground as she gave him a small nod as a greeting. With the two of them, she made her way to the lunch room. Her feet led her right to her brother as if it were her natural instincts, which is was. Ever since they were little, she was always able to find her brother even if they were miles apart. It's always been like this since they were made. Komainu always came in two and without one, the other one would surely lose its way. Sairen sat next to her brother, smiling as soon as she saw the food he had gotten them. She rubbed her face against his arm as a way of affection, often like how two dogs would. Lairen just smiled and looked for the other set of twins.

The Arata Twins

Ryoichi nodded back at Sairen as she walked past him. The twins slowly followed behind Sairen.
"What took you so long Kiyo?" Ryoichi scowled. "Oh you know, just making sure I didn't get a heart attack." She replied. "Anyway, they're pretty good aren't they? The Arata twins have some competition." Kiyoko grinned. "I guess we do." He chuckled, and ruffled his sister's hair. Ryoichi and Kiyoko had trailed behind Sairen, and had seemed to lost sight of her. "C'mon Ryo, use your height to spot her." "Fine, fine." Ryoichi responded as he towered over the other students. Looking around the cafeteria he spotted Lairen near the counter where you pay for food. "This way Kiyo." He gestured for her to follow him. They made their way to Lairen and Sairen, "Hey Lairen." Kiyoko smiled. "What you planning to eat?"

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

"Yeah, I guess you could say that, although mine is quite larger than Thor's." Ender said taking another bite of the apple. "No offence, but you look a little small to be using a scythe..." He said as he looked Ki up and down. "But to answer your question, I can't shoot out any cool zappy bolts, but I can do some other stuff. I've never really been a big fan of guns, its like you're to scared to get all up in people's faces. I crafted my hammer, and I think it turned out alright if I do say so myself. Did you make your scythe, or did you just find it?"

Interaction: Aratorio, Harmony&Melody

Tag: @Flame Demon @Arubion Sivart

"Yeah I have those kinds," Moka said and brought the box of donuts to the two so that they could choose the one they asked for. Moka took the powdered donuts filled with raspberry jelly on the inside. Moka turned to Aratorio,"I wouldn't really have a favorite since I like all foods but if I were to choose one, it would have to be Indian food." Moka said to him as she took a bite of her jelly filled donut.

Name: Ronnie

Ronnie was still enjoying his pumpkin pie, the only thing he brought to eat was that pie.

@sprouhtt

sprouhtt said:

Interaction: Aratorio, Harmony&Melody

Tag: @Flame Demon @Arubion Sivart

"Yeah I have those kinds," Moka said and brought the box of donuts to the two so that they could choose the one they asked for. Moka took the powdered donuts filled with raspberry jelly on the inside. Moka turned to Aratorio,"I wouldn't really have a favorite since I like all foods but if I were to choose one, it would have to be Indian food." Moka said to him as she took a bite of her jelly filled donut.
Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Interaction: Moka

He'd think for a bit. "Nn that sounds good actually, I don't think I've had any of that type of food though, So what is your question for me?" He'd wonder what she would ask, and he'd blush looking down a bit thinking she was really cute.

Interaction: Aratorio & Ronnie

Tag: @djinnamon@Flame Demon@SomaFel@Arubion Sivart

"Umm...what are you?" Moka asked him straight forward without putting any thought into it. While Moka waited for him to tell her she saw that Ronnie had only brought a pie and she saw that she still had some rice and children from the other bowl that she didn't eat so she offered Ronnie some.

sprouhtt said:

Interaction: Aratorio & Ronnie

Tag: @djinnamon@Flame Demon@SomaFel@Arubion Sivart

"Umm...what are you?" Moka asked him straight forward without putting any thought into it. While Moka waited for him to tell her she saw that Ronnie had only brought a pie and she saw that she still had some rice and children from the other bowl that she didn't eat so she offered Ronnie some.
(Sorry! Never mind my last post! I just remembered Ronnie was taken to the infirmary after the sparing match.)

Harmony takes a normal donut while Melody picks a chocolate donut "Thanks" they both say at the same time. Melody takes a bite and she smiles "You know, you should brings donuts more often" she says making Harmony nod in agreement.

@sprouhtt

SVvcaLC.png

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

alerts lied to me again

"Jerk."

Punching his arm as he made a comment on her height. Thinking about how to reply after that, the comment was something that she did have to think about. Where did she get it? They believed that something long enough would have a better flow of inertia and movement if the weight was heavier on one side, and not balanced, even with the lack of control. Control was the last thing she needed back then, or for whatever she was doing, anyway.

"... let's just say I found it lying around and spiffied it up a bit. Hey, it works."

And it sure as hell did. Probably some stolen scythe that a farmed would have used for his crops. The edges were sharp, though they were jagged and uneven. Similar to a large-scale paper cut, it inflicted more pain on the victim if it was uneven, allowing the pain receptors to be open to the air. And when that happened, it hurt a hell lot more, no matter how much blood was spewing out of you. Rest in literal pieces to those that she could remember.

"Honestly, I wish I could go for some cooler weapon instead of some scythe lyin' around. I'm sure some other people have the same exact weapon, it's pretty hipster among the weapons that teenagers like using part of the world. A hammer is really cool, though. If you made it by hand, is it imbued with magic?"

Interacion: @Entarriance @The Endergod

Throughout his observation he found many delicacies being brouht by the various students, the boy lets out a sigh as the food that he discovered are just too green or lacking in meat protein, originally he would never touch those things, but the constant rumbling in his belly horced him to act. Not wanting to be seen twice by the cafetaria lady and get scolded the boy tucks both of his hands and decides to approach one of the students. Avoiding people with a lot of crowd he found a pair talking together. The boy started walking towards them giving a wave as he goes "Uhh hi" Will be the word that he said in a nervous tone once he's close enough.

Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : @iChaotic

Lairen waved at the two as they followed soon after Sairen. "Well, curry and rice," he replied to Kiyoko, holding up the two plates. "We'll find a seat first." With that, the twins went to find a seat. Luckily it wasn't as crowded as they thought, so it was relatively easy to find a seat for the four of them. They say down and waited for the other pair to arrive. While doing so, Lairen leaned in close to his sister with a small smile on his face. "So... What do you think about Ryoichi, huh?" Sairen's face flushed red at just the mention of his name, giving her brother a very subtle nod. This got him to smile bigger than before. He was glad that his sister was finally starting to open up to people besides him. He loved her and didn't mind that she depended on him so much, but there would be times where he couldn't always be there and Lairen was well aware.

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance @Flecker

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

"Calm down, I'm just joshin' ya." He said as he rubbed his arm. "Anyways a scythe is pretty cliche, but I'm sure you make it work well." Ender's face lit up upon hearing her question. "You're damn skippy it is! I filled that mess so chock-full of magic, you'll freeze from simply looking at it." Ender saw a boy walking towards Ki and him. The boy looked really nervous as he waved and greeted us. "Hey man." Ender said back with a slight smile.

6s5ATXq.png

Interaction: Ender, Aiko

Tag: @The Endergod @Flecker

Turning around to an unfamiliar voice, she was greeted with an unfamiliar face and a spotted hat. Raising her hand with her signature lazy smile, she waved in his direction, half gesturing him to come over into their conversation.

"Yo."

Seeing how Ender was pretty up for another person to join the conversation, might as well go with it. The more acquaintances, the better chance of surviving this school, at least. Plus, no one likes being left out of a group.

"My scythe has a handle twice the size of me and a blade about the size of me. How the hell I make it work, I have
no idea."

Though even while saying that, it was an enlightening feeling to have someone compliment her on that. Most of her life she just kind of saw it like some student would have seen a pencil. You can use it, and you use it a lot for pretty much everything within a certain role, in this case, school. But to have someone just chime in how she could probably use it well, it was a nice feeling. Looking over to the newcomer, she took note on how she was only about an inch or two shorter than him. Yes! Someone relatively close to her height so she doesn't feel so awkward!

"We're talking about weapons. You know, for combat class reasons. This guy over here has Thor's hammer, except icier, while I have a giant piece of paper on a giant stick. What about you?"

Interaction: @The Endergod @Entarriance

The boy scratches the back of his head as he watches the smile forms on his face, however at this moment his attention wasn't fully directed to them, he's actually observing their food. If one observes carefuly then they would notice that his eyes are constantly shifting beetween theirs and their food. As a result he felt an uncomfortable feeling down his spine, letting out an awkward laugh he forces a smile "Umm my weapon of choice? I think it would be salad with meat and cheese on--" He would stop before finishing though "Oh w-wait, my weapon of choice is a sword of course! Because it's uhh the coolest here right? Hahah!" The last laugh cones outt as a bit forced "Salad with meat? What was I thinking!" He thought to himself realizing he had sabotaged his own plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back