• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Setsuna

Interaction: Samuel, Ronnie

Tag: @Jacob Berry @somefel

Setsuna tried to calm his blush and smirked up at the teacher. " You'll find out soon. " He said before he looked at the boy that fell before turning to the teacher. " I'll be right back. " Je said before he ran up to Ronnie and pulled the boy's pants up. " You okay? " He asked.

Name: Samuel J Pentaghast

Interaction: Setsuna

Tag: @djinnamon

Samuel couldn't help but raise an eyebrow before leaning in, "Is is the headmistress? If it is, good luck buddy." He offered a snicker before crossing his arms, proud that the young man went over to help the kid that was just radiating bad luck. Checking his watch he thought it would be good to head to his classroom and get ready.

(Brb.)

Name:Ronnie

Interaction:Setsuna

Tag:@djinnamon

Ronnie looked around seeing people snickering, a deep blush came, he has never been this embarrassed before in his life, he turns to Setsuna and says "no, not really...i trip, twice, hit my head, and somehow pants myself no I'm not ok..." He says looking like he might cry.

name: Raven

Tag: @sprouhtt

Raven laughed. "I think anything can happen" she said with a sigh as she sniffed the air. "What did you add to the water? it smells nice" she looked at Moka. 'almost as nice as you' She wanted to say but did not since she was not one to flirt. "What do you think will happen?"

SomaFel said:

Ronnie looked around seeing people snickering, a deep blush came, he has never been this embarrassed before in his life, he turns to Setsuna and says "no, not really...i trip, twice, hit my head, and somehow pants myself no I'm not ok..." He says looking like he might cry.
Setsuna did not know what to do when he saw the boy was ready to die. Without a second thought he hugged Ronnie and rubbed his back soothingly. " Its ok , it gets better. " He said as he glared at anyone who was laughing.

Ender Egotarum

Interaction: No one... yet

Tags: @

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender eventually wakes up around a half an hour later on his own accord. He looks over at his phone which as still on his nightstand says that it's around 7:00. "I should actually get up this time." Ender says as he gets out of his bed. He then groggily walks over to the closet, not caring if he wakes his roommate, who's name he had already forgotten. Ender looked over his uniform for a bit, he hated uniforms, they were always so restrictive. Not caring much for his tie, he threw it back into his closet and left his top buttoned and his jacket unbuttoned as well. He then stumbled out his dorm and began making his way to the cafeteria.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Setsuna did not know what to do when he saw the boy was ready to die. Without a second thought he hugged Ronnie and rubbed his back soothingly. " Its ok , it gets better. " He said as he glared at anyone who was laughing.

Ronnie didn't know how to respond to the hug, he hasn't really got hugs before, "I hope your right....."Ronnie says,

" Let's do something to take your mind off of it. " He said with a smile as he grabbed and dragged him to the boys bathroom. " We have enough time for a quick dip before we go to class. Bathing is a good way to relax and unwind. " He said.

SomaFel said:

Ronnie didn't know how to respond to the hug, he hasn't really got hugs before, "I hope your right....."Ronnie says,

djinnamon said:
" Let's do something to take your mind off of it. " He said with a smile as he grabbed and dragged him to the boys bathroom. " We have enough time for a quick dip before we go to class. Bathing is a good way to relax and unwind. " He said.

Something about getting into water just seemed to call Ronnie. He liked the water, and the loved to swim. Ronnie follows Setsuna without question, he needed something to take his mind off of things for a bit. "do you like pumpkins?"Ronnie asked Setsuna "because I love them."

Name: nyveria

Tag: @sprouhtt @The Unamed Beast

After finishing eating nyveria looked at the time and she decided it was a half an hour until the first class. So she decided to go to the girls communal shower and get cleaned up. She walked down the halls dropping off her books at the door and continued her way to the showers and noticed she heard mako and raven talking. Getting quiet almost immediately due to her memories of what she called "the tragedy" nyveria was glad opal was accompanying her. Walking in she undressed and slipped into the bath and opal flittered through the air silently around her as if in a defensive form. She watched raven and mako converse but was unsure how to speak so she decided to listen and watch unable.to speak. Opal then spoke. "Lady nyveria? What's wrong?" Opal asked quietly.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Tag: @The Unamed Beast

tumblr_inline_nvutn6bvDv1qa48df_540.jpg

Moka chuckled,"yeah I totally agree with you on that as well as drama, I can feel it." Moka said to her as she turned her head to face her with another chuckle. About an hour later had passed and it was about 7am and they start in about 50 mins. Moka walked out of the warm bath and she walked over to her towel on the rack,"I put in herbal essences. Moka missed her home and the battles and the victory that they would get when they finished defeating that country. Moka put her soft white robe on that was pretty comfortable and she walked over to a mirror and began combing her hair with the comb she had brought from her room.

Name: Samuel J. Pentaghast

Location; Cafeteria/History Classroom

Interaction: No One.

Tags: Nein

Samuel watched as Setsuna was being a great student, helping what obviously looked like a new student. Shaking his head he stood firmly on his heels before walking off to his classroom, after all he was the first class. Upon arriving at his class it was perfectly set up. Normally desks are in rows but he liked to have it in a large U or semi-circle shape, it allowed for everyone to pay attention, created a forum and let him easily catch those who dozed off. He didn't need to prepare much, he wrote his name on the white-board for any new students to see, "Well, another year starts." He said, smiling at the class, hands in his pockets,

Name: Aratorio

Aratorio would have been up already since early in the morning. He'd be eating his breakfast and would be somewhat disappointed his dorm mate had slept in so late, as he had thought the mornings needed to be grasp to achieve a fulfilling life. He would be having a rather odd breakfast as he'd be eating steak instead of sausage and eggs, or whatever else the other students were having. He would wonder what type of teacher he would have right in the morning, as it'd affect how well his day went.

Raven got out of the bath and used her powers to dry off instantly. "You want me to dry ya off?" she asked, her hand still flaming with purple. She was starting to get dressed and had her hoodie under her uniform. She got her hair straightened as she awaited a response

@sprouhtt

Ender Egotarum

Interaction: No one... yet

Tags: @

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

Ender staggered into the cafeteria and sat down at a random table. Just then he realized that it was way to early to eat, and if he attempted to eat he would just get sick. He stuffed a protein bar into his pants pocket and got up. He then made his way to his first period class, albeit a little early than he would have liked. He shuffled to a random seat in the room and put his head down on the desk and proceeded to fall asleep.

• Name: Theda Nunnally

Interaction: Samuel J Pentaghast

Tag: @Jacob Berry

Theda walked down the halls, tying her hair up into a ponytail. Watching the students go on with their daily lives, giving a few nods and smiles if they acknowledged her. She was a woman of few words though that didn't stop her from putting someone in their place. She made it a custom to greet her fellow colleagues, they did see each other every day. Theda watched as Samuel walked into his class, walking to his door before poking her head in. She watched as he addressed the class, smiling and waving slightly before closing the door softly behind her as she headed to her room.

"Oh no. This will not do." She had something special planned for her class today. Excited to see the new faces and powers that walked through the door. The way the desks were set up there be no way she could conduct a class.Rolling up her sleeves and kicking off her heels she started to push the desks against the wall. They wouldn't be needing them for today, she was hoping the students wouldn't get out of hand so she could do this more often but there was always that one person who believed they were king of the world. The scrapping of the desks on the floor echoed through her room and out into the halls. "So many desks so little time." Theda joked with herself.

Name: Harmony Black

Interaction: Her roommate

Tags: @bloodfire

Harmony glances at her roommate, she had been reading "Morning" she mumbles and gets up "Wanna get something to eat?" she asks, she had been up for a while, so she already took a bath, she straightens out her dress before making her bed, she didn't really need sleep, so she was always up early.

Name: Melody Blake

Interacting: No one

Tags: None

Melody is on her way to the cafetaria, she took a shower very early and had run into Harmony, people often wondered why she never showed how she really looked, the answer to that is simple, her dress is long and if she's not careful she can easily fall down. She enters the cafetaria and gets some food seeing there really wasn't anyone she could talk to, she sits down and glances around, not really seeing anyone at the moment, so she eats her food quietly.

Name: Quinn

Interacting: no one

Tags: @Flame Demon

Quinn looks up. 'It is awfully quiet.' He thought. 'And I am quite hungry.' He added as he felt his stomache growl. Pulling himself up and setting his book down gently on the table, Quinn made his way to the cafeteria. On the way he saw a library and smiled. 'Oh I'll need to check that out.'

When he got to the library, only a few were talkingk while others stayed scattered all over the large room. Getting his food quickly, Quinn sat down at an empty table. Concidering ideas of how to help the trolls. 'I could start a new workforce that would fit what they can do, and one they would enjoy.'

Name: Melody Blake

Interacting: No one

Tags: @Psithurism

Melody sees someone else enter and she wonders what the rest is up to, since it was awfully quiet "They must be taken a bath or something" she think and keeps eating her breakfast, she wanted to visit the library after club activities, but she wondered if it would be quiet then.

name: Azazius and Felicia Reicht

A snap. It was sourceless, but a snap could be heard at the school ground. A door suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Azazius and his little sister Felicia came out if said door and it disappeared. Felicia immediately ran to cafeteria. Azazius sighed and checked when he had to give his first lesson.

Name: Ki

Interaction: Luc

Tag: No one

Groggily waking up, Ki was greeted with a ceiling that wasn't her own. Well, she was greeted with a ceiling. That was a first. Immediately jolting up right in panic, she looked all around her, only to see that it was a school dormroom.

Oh, it's that academy I was accepted into. Unfortunately...

Pulling herself out of bed, it was more like a "roll over in the bed until you fall over with the blanket around you". While laying on the ground, she looked up at the clock on the wall. Seeing how it's considerably late, at least for her and in terms of school hours, she burst out of her little blanket cocoon. Looking back and forth frantically, she managed to race around the room to grab her uniform, while not waking up whoever her dorm-mate was. Her uniform was odd, I mean she was still wearing one. But it consisted of the female blazer, and the male pants. I mean, anything named as feminine was something that she disliked, mainly towards herself. Rushing to put it on, she didn't bother combing her hair. Well, she never did anyway. Leaving the dormroom in a haste, she made her way towards the cafeteria

On arriving there she felt a familiar hand pat the top of her head, probably because of her bedhead. Turning around on instinct, she was greeted with a familiar friendly smile. And thank god it didn't seem as fake as it usually did.

"Someone woke up late."

"Someone didn't sleep at all, mind you."

"Oh sweety! Don't do that, you'll get bags under your eyes!"
(say this in the most 80s wife voice possible)

"Sure."

Poking underneath her eyes, she slightly growled as a response.

~~

Name: Luc

Interaction: Ki, Melody Black

Tag: @Flame Demon

Luc had a habit of waking up early to not sleeping at all. Over the course of being in his dorm, all he did was plan out little events in his head and how he would respond towards them, but it was likely that none of that were to happen. Almost like writing your own script starring you, and playing it out in your head, despite the fact you knew it won't ever happen. When it reached a time where it looked reasonable to get up and leave the room, he did so straight away. Sure, he didn't get enough sleep, but his ability might as well make him look and he can act like he was perfectly well rested. At least that was a pro out of that.

The first thing that he did was look in the direction, not enter, the female dorm. His only friend in this academy so far was her, though it was pretty unfortunate they were like buildings separated. But that shouldn't be a problem, right? He can talk his way out of this...

Making his way off towards the cafeteria, there wasn't anyone there, of course. He sat down at a random seat and brought out a book. Well, by book, it was more of a long script of one of Edmund Spenser, who's works were heavily influenced by that of Shakespeare. He did feel that a few other people came into the cafeteria, but he didn't want to bother them as of now. He could, but he usually would do it in the presence of Ki, who was kind of there to help him manage his, little habit.

Hearing the uneven footsteps of someone familiar, he raised his face from his book, only to be met with two-coloured, messy hair fraying in all directions. Quietly pushing himself out of his chair, he took a route that would lead him towards the entrance of the cafeteria without her knowing. When she was a little bit in front of him, looking around as if scanning the place, he made an attempt to flatten her hair down. Of course, she instantly turned around after that, and there was a bright smile over his face. At least it was genuine this time around.

"Someone woke up late."

"Someone didn't sleep at all, mind you."

"Oh sweety! Don't do that, you'll get bags under your eyes!"
(say this in the most 80s wife voice possible)

"Sure."

Poking underneath her eyes, she slightly growled as a response.

Poking underneath her eyes, he received a growl as a response, much to his expectations. Knowing that she was around, he quickly scanned around the room. There was barely anyone here, so he might as well make a few acquaintances on the way. Walking over to the girl with bright eyes eating alone, he stood slightly angled and in front of her chair, making sure to have a reasonable distance that wasn't too close. There was a whole process on this, you know? Bending over slightly, he solicited to make eye contact, knowing well enough that at this distance that a failure at that wouldn't bring harm on him, at least for now. Speaking in a calm and kindly voice, a concerned expression

"... hey, it's rather quiet around here, don't you think? Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

Name: Melody Black

Interacting: Luc

Tags: @Entarriance

Melody looks at the boy "Sure" she say softly and looks at her schedule and then at the time, normally she headed to class early, but it was the first day. She looks at the guy wondering why he came to talk to her and why he couldn't just act like a normal person, well as normal as it get "You're weird by the way" she says.

Setsuna got into the tub and raised a eyebrow at the question. " Yeah I do. " Je said truthfully, he did like to eat them. Setsuna let out a sigh contently as he sunk into water. " Tell me about your self. " He said as he folded his arms and looked at Ronnie

@SomaFel

Name: Luc

Interaction:Melody Black

Tag: @Jacob Berry

Seeing how Luc was occupied being his social butterfly self as usual, she turned around and looked back down towards the hallway. Class was bound to start, well, rather early of course. But it still was going to. Inching her way out of the cafeteria, she didn't bother to flatten down her hair at that, before leaving to head off towards the history classroom. Shoving her hand in the pocket's of her uniform pants, she looked at the number and label of each room, still unsure on where each room was. Plus, History was never her forte, it was always Luc's. She mastered naturally where math and science was, maybe combat on some occasions. How was she going to do well in a class she can't even determine her own fate in?

Growing anxious, she read the room that seemed to have been labeled "history", or at least the room number she identified it with. Quietly pushing open the door, she was greeted with a teacher leisurely standing in the front, as well as a U-formatted desks. Almost, like it was set up for a debate. Well, it wasn't a circle just yet.
[/font]

"My apologies, er, this is the history classroom, right?"

Just as much as her appearance, her voice was pretty androgynous as well, either a really low-kindanasally girl or a high, young boy. It was pretty hard to tell what she was at first glance, unless you obviously had the student list out on you, that was pretty easy. Looking towards the teacher anxiously, she always had a bit of a fear when it came to those older than her, especially the way that she was raised at that.

Nonsense, this is a school, it can't be that bad!

Attempting to convince herself at this, she quietly stood in the doorway for his reply, her hand rested against the side of the door.

Name: Melody Black

Interacting: Luc

Tags: @Entarriance

Melody sighs "As I said, you're being weird, like you're scared to be rejected by someone" she says and gets up "I'm gonna go ahead to class" she says and walk of waving "See ya weirdo", she leaves the cafetaria and sighs "Why is the first person I see besides Harmony a weirdo?" she think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back