• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome To Endurance Camp

JustSmile said:
Writing a PM now! Don't worry if it's taking long, i just wanna be thorough! Lol

Luminescent said:
Ugghhh I'm so excited for the starting post that I can't control my emotions xD
Gaahhh like three/four more days until the post is up!! Lol I already know what I'm going to write

Is three days enough for a deadline? Wanna have enough people! Aaaah lol

ItsStacysMom said:
Okay so we have 1 Prep, 2 Cheerleaders, 1 Jock, 2 Nerds, 2 Punks, and 1 Skater. That's 9 players, and the original Deadline is tomorrow? Do you guys want me to move it to Sunday to give more time?
@TheWeirdPhilosopher, @Azalea, @PokemonGirl, @Wastes Storyteller, Are you guys still interested? You still have spots reserved.
yES, I've just been forced to clean up for the past 3 days and watch kids

@Azalea @TheWeirdPhilosopher okay, I can move the deadline date back if you like... It'd have to be to Monday tho as I won't be on much on Sunday, whatever you want

@ValentineIllusion Sorry If you might've lost interest, but just in case, a spot opened up for a Band kid if you want it... and if you want to play another type of Stereotype, I could see how many CS's there are after the Deadline, and give you a heads up about it. Just thought of you when it opened! ^-^

People, your time is running out! Your last day to post is TODAY, so get crackin'!

Hello everyone! I'm also fairly new to roleplaying on this site atleast, and it seems like all of you are very friendly and understanding with the newbies haha. So I figured this would be a perfect first roleplay to get me back into everything and figure out how this site works. It looks like you guys have a lot of characters filled already but if one becomes open I'd love to join! Just let me know please, and if not, good luck with everything anyway!

PaigeofMyBook said:
Hello everyone! I'm also fairly new to roleplaying on this site atleast, and it seems like all of you are very friendly and understanding with the newbies haha. So I figured this would be a perfect first roleplay to get me back into everything and figure out how this site works. It looks like you guys have a lot of characters filled already but if one becomes open I'd love to join! Just let me know please, and if not, good luck with everything anyway!
Hi! So glad to see you're interested! Right now we currently have one official spot left... @Azalea, are you still planning on making a CS for a Prep Stereotype?

You can also just try for any other stereotype, like the Band Nerds... but other than that, I'm not too sure. But I'll keep you in mind in case anything happens here or when I'm going through interest check ^-^

@Luminescent Thank you so much for the offer! Like I said I'm like super new to this site (like 14 hours or something haha) so I still need to wait the whole 24 hours/ posting rule thing until I can PM someone but once I get there I will definitely take you up on that offer!

@ItsStacysMom Oh okay, well if there is still that spot left once the deadline is up I'd really appreciate the opportunity. Also have you thought about adding like a theatre kid stereotype? Because I'd definitely have a lot of experience with that one hahaha :)

I am, it's a work in progress at the moment because I'm incredibly busy in rl but I'll have it up tomorrow morning

@ItsStacysMom I'm not sure if I can make a character at this moment, I sort of lost this roleplay in my many list of roleplays, and I am also having internet problems so I can't be on for a prolonged time and in a group roleplay.

Sorry about the absence - I was pulled away from my computer for literally 24 hours, didn't have a way to get on! I'm on now... I'll start the intro post as soon as I can!

Intro will be posted tonight and THAT'S A PROMISE! I've been in a sort of mildish/unexpected summer slum and my motivation in creativity kind of went out the window... I have to go to an Eye Doctor's appointment in like half an hour but as soon as I'm back from that it'll be posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back