• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome To Endurance Camp

@Flossy Chan @Semblance @Luminescent @PokemonGirl

The CS is posted! Deadline is this Saturday, you have reservations but it is still technically open until that date! If someone that is not reserved posts a CS and you have not and the deadline closes, I WILL accept the other person! In the meantime I'll be posting the rules (IC & OC), Activities, Locations, etc..

Have fun, thanks so much! xx

Hi, uh, I'm kinda new to group roleplaying, and I wanted to join, but...how do I go about doing that? ^^' Do I just write up a character sheet (With the outline provided) and hope for the best? I read all the rules, and it looks kinda full, but if you have room for one more I'd love to join!

Hi! Yeah all you've really gotta do is make a sheet and submit it -- sorry it's so full already, a lot of people took interest in Interest Check! I think there's one Jock space totally open so you can try for it if you want it... then you've just gotta wait it out until Saturday, I guess! If you want I can tag you in any group RP's that I find too. xx

Ooooh my goodness, I never thought of looking in the interest check for new roleplays ._. For some reason I always thought that was just for dice roleplays... I don't think I would really want to be the jock character Sorry ;.; but if you could tag me in something else, that would be great! :D

Yeah. The images never work for me and it says tabs on the bottom. I trust you are better at code than me, so feel free to mess with it.

Ow goddd I love the little group of so totally different persons we have already.

Also @Luminescent Too bad Avey hates punk, because Elijah does have the muscles and the stamina... too bad he swings the other way

@HighFlyer Conner pays nerds to make his homework hmm? I feel like he and Felix could make great deals xD

@Luminescent fixed your pictures! Don't worry, I didn't do anything to your CS either

Aaand omg so many CS's up already lmaooo

I haven't even started mine omg I like passed out afterwards last night ahahah xD

Aight now I've actually got to start on my CS okay... lol

Luminescent said:
@DarkiusHeavenstein I love how you called her Avey
emoji23.png
The stamina XDXD I couldn't control my laughing when I wrote that
Yeah that was the only thing I remember from her name Avey Baby xD

Okay I may seem like a noob right now, but I dont know how to do all the coding stuff! Can I do it the normal way, or may someone teach me how to do it

xD

JustSmile said:
Okay I may seem like a noob right now, but I dont know how to do all the coding stuff! Can I do it the normal way, or may someone teach me how to do it

xD
I can teach you about coding if you want! It's actually really easy once you get the hang of it, you can PM me or something if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back