• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome To Endurance Camp

Intro is POSTED! I'm going to put in another tab about the schedule and locations and all... and I'll tag everyone later as well (I sort of have a teabag pressed against my open eye right now)... Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hey @ItsStacysMom , I was just wondering if you're still looking for someone to fill the last slow as Band Kid No. 2? I know that the sign-up says the RP's closed, but I figured I'd double check.

@Lost Valentine @HighFlyer @Semblance @JustSmile @TheWeirdPhilosopher @DarkiusHeavenstein @Sizniche @Azalea (I think that's everyone..)

SO as most of you guys have seen, the RP has started! Sorry for the sort-of-absence from me, I got kind of caught in an unexpected summer slump, but I think i've climbed out of it for now! Sooo while you guys are posting I've requested a settings/locations tab... and I might ask for either a 'Rules' tab or an 'Organization' tab for the IC Activity Chart PLUS the bulletin board. Alright!

@TheWeirdPhilosopher are you still up for the counselor? I think it'd be great for the campers to be greeted by them when they all get off the bus to lay down the rules (I can PM them to you), but if you want the counselor can be an NPC... let me know!

@clarinetti Totally go for the band kid! Clarinet, I presume? xD

@ValentineIllusion, are you still interested? You're down for a band kid (I know CS's are technically closed but w/e)

Aand I think that's all for now!

@ItsStacysMom I am really sorry, but I am dealing with quite some personal problems and shit at the moment, so I won't be able to participate in this roleplay (or any roleplay for that fact) I know it is very inconvient, but I am really sorry...

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
@ItsStacysMom I am really sorry, but I am dealing with quite some personal problems and shit at the moment, so I won't be able to participate in this roleplay (or any roleplay for that fact) I know it is very inconvient, but I am really sorry...
I hope everything will be alright! And I hope it isn't too weird if I pray for you. Good luck with whatever is going on!

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I hope everything will be alright! And I hope it isn't too weird if I pray for you. Good luck with whatever is going on!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Valentine. It means a lot to me :P

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Hey, I totally get it, and I give you the best wishes in going through whatever you need! xx

Hey I'm suuuper sorry but I've been super busy and stressed lately that I don't know if I can continue this RP. I really like the idea and hopes it goes well, but I've been dropping basically all of my RPs :(

Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back