• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Welcome to Eden | Science Fiction | ☭ Noir ☭

Hey guys I'm making my own character sheet. It's done, but hopefully I'll get all of his info up by this evening. I'm doing some babysitting for the weekend so the kids might get in the way.

MeKonster said:
Are you currently working on your bio?
Yeah, I will be soon. There's a petting zoo thing going on down the road from me and me and my girlfriend went to it.

I work Mon - Fri, so I'm busiest on the weekends. lol But it'll get done.

@Detective Rascal

It will be used for different sections of roleplay; while a group is doing a Mission- I will issue them a specific RP tab to move to. The Main IC is just for general RP that doesn't rely on everyone to post. We will be dedicated threads to Missions, All players must be online for a mission to be active.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to use 3 for...

@MeKonster

This looks very promising, I just have a single question, for my character I could see him being more of a bounty hunter.. Would that work for this roleplay? (If not I can easily just make him a police officer)

@Boondox, Thanks for the positive feedback! A bounty Hunter works great within MercNet- unless you had the thought of being more involved within the laws of Eden, then a bounty hunter marshal could really work out as well.

@TheDaftStudent, after the launch of Project Eden, The attacks on the planet began. Within the first hundred years they started sending ships to collect refugees. Almost 300 years later, here we are.

@MeKonster

Haha he would be more of a neutral bounty hunter. like he gets calls from citizens to do jobs but also the law enforcement. So his networks would both fall under the MercNet and ControlNet, but also maybe even the BlackNet as well. (If that's difficult then I could easily just go with the Bounty Marshal. :P (My brain is spinning out of control) Also your welcome for the feedback! I can see the effort you put into it.

@Boondox

I would suggest, MercNet and ControlNet. BlackNet would be like a hitman.

Bounty hunters are not killers... generally.

Unless he / she is a gun for hire.. then just MercNet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back