• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Club Neverland

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
24f63514cfa9960f7fe0b4f6026f0a77.jpg

What if Neverland wasn't a magical island with fairies, Indians, lost boys, and pirates? What if instead it was a gay nightclub full of crystal users instead of fairies, drag queens instead of Indians, male dancers instead of lost boys, and leather daddies instead of pirates?

What if instead of being the magical boy who never grew up Peter Pan was a runaway teen turned go-go dancer/hustler? Maybe the lost boys are now just young street hustlers? And what if Tiger Lily and was a drag queen? And worst of all what if Tinkerbell was just Peter Pan's drug addicted best friend?

And what of Captain Hook? Well...he's the kinky, sleazy owner of this fine establishment.

Maybe it's time to leave club Neverland, maybe it's time to just live and love through the shenanigans, Or maybe it's time for two brothers (John and Michael) and their sister (Wendy) to accidentally stumble upon the establishment late one evening.

So who wants to go on an adventure?

Please feel free to check it out:

@SoreFingertips

-Michael Darling- (open)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
so whats the direction you expect the rp to take escape from neverland or just the odd life there?

Karcen said:
so whats the direction you expect the rp to take escape from neverland or just the odd life there?
I was gearing more towards odd life but it could get pretty funny and crazy if the Darling children possibly somehow ended up in the mix.

Omg this is hilarious. I'm in for sure.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Omg this is hilarious. I'm in for sure.
"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Did you have anyone in mind on who you would want to be?

Jacrezz said:
I'm totally game for this is I can dib a lost boy spot :3
Yes you can call dibs, I'll reserve you a spot. Can you pm me? I want to talk to the lost boys because I would like them to at least be semi based off one of the lost boys from the original book or the movies.

wonderboy1234 said:
Did you have anyone in mind on who you would want to be?
Probs Wendy. :3

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Probs Wendy. :3

Okay I'll reserve that spot for you.

Still looking to complete the cast. I'm at least looking for another Lost Boy or one of the Darling brothers.

Come one! Come all! I'm still in need of the darling children and the final lost boy. Please help me finish my cast. Lol

Seeing as there are still some vacant spots, I would like to reserve the one of John Darling. By the way, nice plot you got going there~

SoreFingertips said:
Seeing as there are still some vacant spots, I would like to reserve the one of John Darling. By the way, nice plot you got going there~
The spot is yours. I look forward to seeing you sheet. Link's in the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back