• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Welcome Demigods One and All~

Aero

Fictional Trash
Rules

1. Keep OOC in the OOC
  2. This is a Casual RP, so please make sure you use correct grammar. Spelling I won't really scold you on since I'm not the best speller myself, but do use punctuation and capitalization. Good Example: Aero waved and said, "Hi my name is Aero." Bad Example: aero waved and said hi my name is aero. I WILL edit your post if it's like the bad example. If you continue to do the bad example, I will kick you out. Sorry.
  3. Post must be at least 3-5 sentences long. This rule can be broken but only if appropriate.
  4. I will have your character killed if you make them too overpowered or make stupid moves in battle. If your character is weak, then avoid battles or try your best to find a place to hide, I dunno just make sure they're not in the way of others.
  5. Please, PLEASE be active. If you can't be on please tell me.
  6. The prophecy spots are not first come first serve. Only those who figured out what the prophecy is saying or I deem fit will get a spot as one of the chosen five. (My character is one of them so four spots remain)
  7. Have fun!
  8. Put your favorite Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus character somewhere on you CS if you read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much ^^! I put the CS up and changed a few things in the Overview and junk just to let you know. @hiro

Hi there! I have an idea for one of the teachers (ancient Greek or Mythology), if the spot isn't taken yet, mind if I do up a form for it? Then you can see maybe if the character is something you would like in this role?

I was also wondering, if the class times were in real time, and I am guessing you guys are from a different time zone, but I am on at this time anyway (it is morning here in the sunny land of OZ :P )

Cheers,

~Marsy

Marsy said:
Hi there! I have an idea for one of the teachers (ancient Greek or Mythology), if the spot isn't taken yet, mind if I do up a form for it? Then you can see maybe if the character is something you would like in this role?
I was also wondering, if the class times were in real time, and I am guessing you guys are from a different time zone, but I am on at this time anyway (it is morning here in the sunny land of OZ :P )

Cheers,

~Marsy
Hi there! And no the teacher spot has not been taken so you can have it! No the schedule isn't based on real time it really depends on the RP and it'll usually be random.

Ermergersh... I forgot to put what he teaches in the form lol. Well I might leave that up to you if I'm accepted, I'd prefer Mythology though (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back