• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wednesday RP (Always Open)

MysticFaerieQueen

The chill queen of dragons
Welcome to Nevermore come join as a gorgon, psychic, siren, werewolf, vampire, or any supernatural you want!

1. Wait for your character to be approved.

2. Be respectful to one another.

3. Don't go OP.

4. Multiple characters are allowed.

5. If you're inactive for some time and want to rejoin, it's up to you to get caught up.

6. No overly sexual scenes. Fade to black.

7. You're not restricted to any of the creatures in the show. Your OC can be anything you want.

8. Have fun!

Character Sheet
Name:

Orientation: (Optional)

Occupation (Student, teacher, ect.):

Species:

Abilities: (Physical or magical)

Physical appearance: (include eye, hair, and skin color, body build, and attire)

Personality:

Family:

Love Interest: (Optional)

Backstory:

Extra: (Optional)

Last edited:
Name: Aguya Lukyan

Orientation: Bi

Occupation (Student, teacher, ect.): Student at Nevermore

Species: Dragon

Abilities: Can transform into a dragon, breathe fire, fire magic.

Physical appearance: Aguya is a tall and slender girl, her height is about 5"9. She has brown eyes, long vibrant red hair, and brown skin. Under the sun her skin will show faint red and gold scales. Her school uniform is red with black stripes unlike the usual purple with black stripes. When not in uniform she usually wears a red top, black distressed leggings, and black boots with spikes. If it's too hot for boots she'll wear black creepers with spikes or black flats with spikes. She has to wear red, she will get hypothermia if she wears any cool color. As a dragon, she has red scales, red and gold wings, a golden yellow underbelly, and yellow eyes.

Personality: At first Aguya may seem cold and aloof but is a very loyal friend once you get to know her. She finds it difficult to open up due to school bullying.

Family:
Vatroslav Lukyan (Father)

Brenda Lukyan (Mother)

Love Interest:

Backstory: Aguya went to Nevermore after starting a fire at her old school. She started a fire because she was tired of being bullied by the other students.

Extra: Aguya does not get along with the sirens due to her elemental.

Last edited:
What are the specifics for op? Cause a dragon is well. A fucken dragon. Dragons are powerful.

Name: Mask [REDACTED]

Species: Human

Abilities: Somehow doesn't feel pain or get any physical damage to the body, But has a weakness that can actually kill him and it has to be the coldest material known to mankind (liquid helium)

Physical appearance: Black or Blue hair, jester outfit sometimes, a fully black outfit, all of them have a comedy mask

Personality: [REDACTED]

Family: Unknown

Backstory: Mask's brother named [REDACTED] was shot and killed by his father named [REDACTED] Mask eventually got tired and instead of calling the police he strangled his father to death and he hasn't acted normal since

Last edited:
Name: Elli

Species: Werewolf

Abilities: Can turn into a real wolf, not a knockoff one, has no wolf pack (aka family), has a best friend that is a wolf, she follows Elli around everywhere, can communicate in the wolf language even in her human form

Physical Appearance: Light brown hair, blue eyes, always wears a red gem armband

Personality: Kind, fierce, sarcastic, thinks lowly of herself, cold unless you can manage to make friends with her wolf (see backstory), her wolf is quite hard to make friends with

Family: Dead

Backstory: Elli grew up in a pack that was lowborn. She was always beaten as a cub which contributed to the fact that she is so cold. When her family died in a forest fire, she became friends with a wolf cub that she was named Eagle. Her mother had given her up, and they lived alone together, until Elli heard of Nevermore. She went there, and Eagle now follows her throughout the academy.

I suppose I have to put Elli's wolf form if I'm gonna ask that. Here she is!

Attachments

• th (6).jpg
    th (6).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
A girl with dark skin and fiery red hair wearing red black striped uniform instead of purple, enters the academy's courtyard. Being an outcast in a normie school was one thing. But being an outcast in a school of outcast is even worse. Everyone here was either a faceless, gorgon, vampire, werewolf, a human with a strange power, or worse. A siren. She didn't belong in any of the groups. But her parents had no choice but to put her here she would have been put in juvenile for arson.

She sits on one of the stone benches and starts to knit something. Knitting helped relaxed her nerves. Aguya skillfully weaves her emotions into the sunset colored yarn, creating a pattern. As she knits, the anxiety of being different from Nevermore's eclectic mix of outcasts begins to fade, replaced by a tranquil focus on her craft, and the occasional caw from a raven perched on a branch.

(Is this enough or do you prefer simple?)

A wolf followed a lean girl into the Nevermore courtyard. She was so excited, and nervous. She wanted to make at least one friend around here. Eagle, the wolf, whined as if she was reading the girl's thoughts. "You will always be my friend, Eagle." The girl soothed her in wolf language. The other supernatural were giving her strange looks, but she shrugged them off. She noticed a girl knitting nearby and walked over.

"Hello. My name is Lily. What's yours? This courtyard is terribly boring, wouldn't you agree?" Lily smiled at the girl and her wolf ears popped up. Lily didn't notice at first, but she did notice some of the werewolves relaxing and smiling at her. Lily pulled out a guitar from her suitcase and started strumming experimentally.

The knitting girl looked up, surprised that someone wanted to talk to her. "My name is Aguya. Yeah, the courtyard can be boring. But I kinda like boring. It helps me focus on knitting. It's a way to escape, you know? You play guitar?"

"Yes. My parents taught me a few wolf songs, and a few human songs. My favorite human one is called, 'Lover'. It's by a person named Taylor Swift. I could sing it, if you want." Lily glanced around. The werewolves were less aggressive, but the sirens... they were glaring at Lily.

"You're a Swiftie as well? My favorite is 'Teardrops on my Guitar.'" Aguya seemed to notice the sirens looking at Lily in a hostile manner. "Did you do something to the sirens? They seem upset with you. Although they're most likely looking at me."

Attachments

• dragon_wolf_love_2_by_wolfgoddess_kami.png
    dragon_wolf_love_2_by_wolfgoddess_kami.png
    171.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back