• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Weasel's Partner Hunt

Weasel King

Hit Me!
Hello! I'm Weasel, a 17-year-old Canadian with about a year of roleplaying experience under my belt. As you may have guessed, I'm here looking for Rp partners.

Requirements/Preferences

- I can normally reply at least once a day. Life happens and I may sometimes slip up and miss a day or two, but I'll try to notify you in advance if I'm going to be busy or unavailable for a while.

- For reply lengths, I'll ask for about a paragraph or two minimum. I see no point in filling a post with pointless details just to meet a word count, and long posts can be easy or very, very difficult depending on the point in the Rp, but I still want to know what your character's thinking, what gestures they're making as they speak, what the room they're standing in looks like et cetera.

- For non-fandom roleplays, I'd like someone with an interest in worldbuilding to help flesh out the settings.

- I'm alright with romance provided it doesn't overshadow the plot. That said, I'd be perfectly fine leaving it out and watching our characters develop a platonic friendship. If romance is a thing that happens, I'm equally fine with MxM, FxF and MxF.

- Doubling isn't a requirement, but if you wanted to do it I would love you for it.

- Regarding fandoms, I only do original plots with OCs.

- I'm likely to use LGBTQ characters, and would love a partner who does the same.

Fandoms

These are the ones that I really want to do at the moment. I have plot ideas for both, but any other suggestions would be welcome.

- Harry Potter

- Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus

- Inkheart (I'm less interested in the setting and more in the premise. Perhaps we could come up with our own novel and fictional world?)

Plots

I'll add new ones as I think of them, and am open to ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, man! The forest concept sounds awesome. I'm mostly into the whole plot development and story thing, but whatever happens is cool. Message me if you're still looking to go forward with it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back