• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom weapons

OOC
Here
---Tammy Enters the Room---

Tammy walked in and soon plopped down in the seat in front of the laser control wheel. "Alright. Wish me luck. Today's goal is to get 20 in under 5 minutes!" She exclaimed as she grabbed the wheel thing and began shooting at the floating rocks in space. She started out with a good streak but soon began missing more than hitting her shots.

roguejewel roguejewel

Tammy was just about to finish up her final asteroid before hearing an ear-splitting shriek which threw her whole guard off. She quickly looked up at Tasha then in the direction of the scream. "That came from the lower engine...what do you think happened?" She asked shooting down the last asteroid before hopping up. "Um. I want to see what that was all about. Do you mind taking a detour there" She asked before starting to head back to the cafeteria.

roguejewel roguejewel

Last edited:
Tasha was leaning against the chair as she watched Tammy shoot the asteroids. She laughed as she plopped into the chair, ready to shoot. "Haha, yeah, well you have 5 minutes starting....now!"
She tried not to laugh as the other started missing halfway through, keeping as straight a face as she could. "Cmon you almost got that one!" She cheered; but it got cut off as a shriek echoed throughout the ship. Tasha whipped her head around to look towards the source of the noise as she felt
Tammy jump out of her chair.
As
Tammy asked her a question it took a moment for her to answer back; since a million different scenarios ran through her head. "I...don't know. Maybe someone got burned from the steam escaping that thing? It's pretty hot in there..." but even as she was answering she was already on the move as Tammy suggested.
---Tasha ran out of the room---
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back