Weaponry

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Computer crashed and I lost all of this so I'll keep it bare-boned)

Main Weapon

• Lower levels have simpler weapons.
  • Swords, staffs, bows, axes and clubs are all standard.
  • Two handed weapons take up both main and secondary slots, though are significantly more powerful.
  • You can get creative, there are infinate weapons! But run anything crazy past me and don't make them too powerful. :)

Secondary Weapon

• Smaller weapons (knives, brass knuckles, etc.) and sheilds are standard.
  • Magic users only have a secondary weapon (their magic being the primary weapon.)

Run any weird or cool ideas past me here!

Last edited by a moderator:
@CellistCat606 Sure! You'd have to figure out what they do, how many your character carries and how they find them first :)  I'm trying to keep the characters balanced so no one runs the show in combat, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure something reasonable out!

@CellistCat606 Sure! You'd have to figure out what they do, how many your character carries and how they find them first :)  I'm trying to keep the characters balanced so no one runs the show in combat, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure something reasonable out!

-=-=((@Infactuated Okay one more thing are stuff like Bow of the Merchants: +10% gold you gain from killing monsters/creatures allowed?

@CellistCat606 Sure! As long as there's a downside (like how you have it so it only works on non-players) most bonuses like that are fine. I'll limit it to one bonus weapon per character, however, and the bow should be hard to come by! Maybe Y/C had to complete an IRL task to get it?

@CellistCat606 Sure! As long as there's a downside (like how you have it so it only works on non-players) most bonuses like that are fine. I'll limit it to one bonus weapon per character, however, and the bow should be hard to come by! Maybe Y/C had to complete an IRL task to get it?

-=-=((That's actually how I had her obtain it x  D))=-=-

Great minds think alike ;)  

@TrippyVirus Yep, that's cool. I would treat it mostly like a bow in terms of limitations and ammo etc.

I'm writing my CS now [posting here because there's no OOC thread]

I'm stuck on a few things, and am unsure if a few things would be accepted..

I have a crossbow as my main weapon. IDK what my secondary weapon can be

@Aukanai I was fiddling around with the forums, which is probably why you couldn't find it!

@MuffinRPs Maybe poision which can be dipped onto the bolts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back