• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We Were Born 2 Die |Characters|

"I Don't Want To Be Heard. I Want To Be Listened To."

large.png

When I Say It Doesn't Hurt
Name:
Valentine Lucas Anderson

Alias/Nickname:
Val (nickname)
Grim Reaper (Alias)

Age |17-24|:

Height:
5'2 (on a good day)

Weight:
94 lbs

How they would kill their target:
He'd kill them swiftly and silently, unless told to kill them a certain way

Outfit they prefer:
He isnt picky when it comes to the clothes he wears, and will usually wear whatever he's wearing at the moment to do the job, and never really dresses up for it either.
That Means I Can Bear It.
~Sweets (though he'll never say)
~The cold
~Having free time
~Training
~Reading
~Music

Dislikes:
~When people don't understand him
~When he's hot
~Loud people
~Arrogant people
~Loud noises
~Bright lights
~When his eyes aren't covered by his hair

Strengths:
~completing his jobs
~being stealthy and silent
~being agile and flexible

Weaknesses:
~Not being able to get his points across
~Shows too much emotion

Skills:
~Being silent
~Killing his targets
~deceit
~Blending in
Nevertheless...
Appearance:
Valentine has chocolate brown, curly, hair that would easily pass his shoulders if it were straightened. It's positioned so that it easily covers his eyes, and while most wouldn't be able to see, Valentine has grown accustomed to his hair like that, as it's a requirement. His eyes (that are rarely ever shown) are a bright vibrant blue, that would make him stand out no matter where he went. He has delicate facial features, and a small frame that is really useful when having to get into small spaces. His skin is pale, smooth, and soft, along with him being quite petite, making it able for him to pass off as either gender (should he have to go undercover). He's short and thin, also being quite agile and flexible, from the years and years of training he's had. His dress style often varies and he can wear a sweater and some skinny jeans, and the next day where a shirt and some joggers. However, he usually does wear some skinny jeans, a short sleeve shirt, some converses, and a sweater/jacket that usually ends up being tied around his waist by the end of the day.

Bio:
Valentine's parents had both been Assassins, and when they met each other they fell in love. The organization forbade them from having any children, as it would slow down their work, and they were some of the best of the best. The Andersons went against the organization's orders and had a child anyway, naming him Valentine (It has nothing to do with the holiday. He was actually born during the New Year (from 11:50 1997 to 12:30 1998)). Because of this they were killed about a week later, leaving little Valentine an orphan. The organization thought it would be a good idea to take him in and have him do the work that his parents couldn't, instead of allowing him to live a semi-normal life.

When he was still a baby they took out his vocal cords so that he was unable to speak, so that if he ever got captured he couldn't give away any of the organization's secrets. They began training him when he was about four years old, having him deceit the enemy so that someone else could assassinate him. When he was six, his bangs were placed over his eyes, to make him blend in with his surroundings more, as his eyes made him stand out too much. That night he also killed his first target, tainting his once "pure" being with blood.

Since then he's killed too many to count, and he is also known as the Grim Reaper because of how he quickly he kills his targets, and the way he shows no mercy when doing it.

Personality:
Since Valentine is incapable of speaking, he'll usually mouth what he says. Usually people aren't able to read his lips, making it hard for them to understand him, causing him to give up and not try to communicate with others at all. Sometimes he'll do the old fashion way and write on a piece of paper, or type on his phone, though this is usually when he wants to "say" something lengthy.

Overall, he can be quite childish, as he never had a child hood, causing him to "act like the child he never got to be." He's usually only childish when no authorities are around, and will become serious if he sees them, though if you know him well enough you'll see all his nervous habits when they're around. He has a major sweet tooth, but he'd rather die than tell anyone this, as they already think he's childish enough.

He seems to change completely when assigned a target, and is ready to kill his target. He becomes cold and unwavering, not afraid to kill the people that are in his way. He seems like a completely different person, almost as if the Valentine you knew before had never existed. He blends in a lot more, and is completely silent on his feet, moving swiftly and smoothly with sticky hands ready to steal something at a moment's notice.
I Can Still Feel The Pain.

3dd15f6840a76f35c4805956cc39f298.jpg

500full-kim-gun.jpg

tumblr_luurbnUrCK1r5c2t0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmrcowuxSj1sqjkbmo9_500.jpg

images

Last edited:
(Learn to tag me so I can look into joining you new RP's . You know I always do if I have the time.)
l

Min Ho Cheong
tumblr_oflqlwMMHd1seygdjo1_400.gif

91f8d1fe016134b5c1a077f685b14459896f18b2_hq.gif
We are not

Name: Min Ho Cheong
Alias/Nickname: Miso, Min, Jaxe. (The last one is one he made up after moving)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 146 LBS
Outfit they prefer: Well, he is cool with anything that doesn't show much skin. But he prefers his black hoodie, and black clothing. He typically wears boots for foot wear.
How They would kill their target: He prefers quick and silent, but if he had to choose and time to plan, he likes to make his kills look like natrual accidents.(such as drowning , etc)
Weapon he prefers: knives. Throwing knives more specifically.

tumblr_oehehclUzT1seygdjo1_400.gif
All born perfect,

Likes: Knives, running, music, planning, being playful when not working, meeting new people, experiences.
Dislikes: the government, thieves, hateful people, rude people, being picked on, people who yell a lot, stupidity.
Strengths: Planning, Running, Hiding, Amazing accuracy with knives, making deaths look natural.
Weaknesses: Lying, Distractions, Sometimes impatient, using guns.
Skills: high endurance, Amazing accuracy, good at stealth , making things not look like a murder.

tumblr_oflqlwMMHd1seygdjo4_400.gif
but it doesn't mean we're evil.

Persona:Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Observer, private. Can't describe feelings easily. Detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, and avoidant. Logical, original, creative thinker. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Very capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Values knowledge, competence and logic. Skeptical. Organized, clean, rule breaker. Likes science fiction. Not punctual. Acts without consulting others. Acts with planning. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Not prone to compromise. Hard to persuade. Relies on mind more than others. Familiar with the dark side. Does not think they are weird but others do. Appreciates strangeness. Calm.
Bio:
Coded by: Lilyanna

Last edited:
(Lowkey want to scream at how many time I broke my code because of minor changes.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back