• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom We thought this was just a gameshow. (Character sheet)

Patroka

Name:

Age (15-17):

Sexuality:

Title:

Appearance(face claim):

Personality:

Background:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Why did they join this competition?:

Audition tape:

Other:

Name: Reis

Age (15-17): 16

Sexuality: Lesbian

Title: The Devious Diva

Appearance(face claim):large (3).jpg

Personality: Reis is a conniving, twisted, mischievous young lady, like her girlfriend although she denies most public display of affection(Even though she loves it!) because she is known to become a flustered mess which can often to cause her to become distracted from the competition. She is much more secretive with her schemes trying to stay somewhat out of the limelight. She’s manipulate, clever and plans through her schemes so they play out quite well. Likes to get under people’s nerves planting various seeds and such, twist them about so she can watch them squirm until they crack, waiting for them to become an emotional disaster. (The summary for the devious Diva was literally just from my character sheet!)

images (6).jpeg

Background: Reis's childhood has been iffy from the start nearly drowning as a small child, her parents divorcing shortly after during a pretty bad fight. Having to move in with her grandmother who was a very difficult lady to deal with which lead to major stress. She eventually started bullying other kids verbally which felt quite nice in her opinion. Then when she was about to bully this one kid a very important person came in to her life. Jade Lauryn a girl was also trying to bully the same kid! The two quickly hit it off becoming best friends after that! Reis taking a liking to Jade!

Then freshmen year came, and Reis started to notice a change in Jade, how she began to act differently when ever they were together Reis grew worried over this and was going to ask her about it . But then Jade stopped talking with her and basically avoided her, Reis was rather hurt over this as she began to miss her deeply eventually realizing that she had feelings for her best friend. One day Jade finally approached her, Reis was surprised to find out that she was being distant because she had feelings for her. Which Reis quickly returned them and they've been together since that day.

Likes: Her girlfriend, Roses, watching others fail, chocolate

Dislikes: Mathematicians, Pesks

Fears: Large bodies of water or pools( She doesn't swim well.)

Why did they join this competition?: Winning obviously.

Audition tape: W.I.P

Other:

Last edited:
Name:
Anneliese Evermore

Sexuality:
Straight

Title:
The Little Princess
67005DF2-26C8-4B01-A691-593C84282BCE.jpeg
Personality:
Gentle, multi-talented, influential, carefree, polite, thoughtful, motherly, comforting, innocent, protective, sweet, affectionate, playful, kind, wise, independent, demonstrative, enthusiastic, sympathetic, nurturing, romantic, loving

Anneliese is always referred as the perfect child. She gets straight A’s and is perfect in everything she does. She never disobeys she follows the rules and on top of it she’s a good person. Not a evil bone in her body. She doesn’t even get angry or mad. The most you’ll ever see is sternness. Though it can be a lot of pressure and she is only human. Makes you wonder how long she can keep up this perfect little princess image.

Background:
Anneliese come from a very rich family. Her father does oil and her mother runs a one of the most famous fashion magazines. Anneliese was raised and taught, mostly by her mother, that perfection was always important and there were no room for failure. Anneliese always was always good at anything she did. She had to be this family. Even though her mother was pretty strict her father was more of jolly man but could be very scary if the right button is pushed. She also has a little sister who doesn’t get pushed like she does. She actually is more spoiled. Which does get to Anneliese sometimes but she would never admit it.

dancing
cooking
cleaning
daydreaming
animals
kindness
happiness
helping others

Dislikes:
cruelty
messes
being alone
mischief

Fears:
Heights

Her parents made her join.

Audition tape:
A big man sat behind a desk, it seemed to be office from the looks of it. He smiled into the camera in front of him. "Well hello there I'm Eric Evermore but you probably know me as Big Daddy from Big Daddy's oil company and one of the richest men of the world. Haha! I want my beautiful daughter Anneliese." Anneliese walks up beside him and smiles. "And my niece Roxie." Roxie walks up looking highly irritated and stands on the other side of him. " To be on the show. I think they would be perfect!" Suddenly a woman's voice could be heard off camera. "Tell them what will happen dear if that don't put them on the show!" She yelled out. "Oh yes! He looked back into the camera with a big grin. "If their not on the show I'll sue you for everything you got! haha!" Hey gave a big boisterous laugh. "If you don't want that show of your canceled I suggest you let them on the show." He said looking jolly. "So I'll be hearing from you soon then huh?" Camera goes off.​

Attachments

• 3BC36AC9-85B6-479B-8C64-A4582551E993.jpeg
    3BC36AC9-85B6-479B-8C64-A4582551E993.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Name:
Roxie Heart

Sexuality:
Straight

Title:
The Bad Apple
A68FFBD5-9646-4EE8-9D5B-DC8CD2FEA838.jpeg
Personality:
Considered as the bad Apple of the family. She doesn't let anyone push her around. She is a jokester, prankster and a bully. She has quite the reputation and people tend to stay out of her way. She also tomboy and not very trusting. She doesn't really have any friends . The people she hangs with are basically just dogs that does what ever she says. She is also not above revenge. There is another side to her that she keeps hidden. But you would have to become pretty close to her to ever see it. Even though she tends to get in trouble a lot she is actually very smart and has straight A's.

Background:
Roxie comes from a very rich family in fact she is even related to the Evermore family. Her mother is sister to Anneliese’s father. Roxie’s father runs a very famous talent agency and her mother is a fashion designer. Also her older sister happens to be a model. Roxie never really fitted in with her family. In fact she use to be the super shy nerd type and her mother would always fuss at her for not being more like her older sister. One day though something happened to her at school which made her change her entire personality. She started to become a bully ditching school getting in trouble, going to parties and getting into a lot of fights. Of course this did not go over well with her parents and her older sister just got even more praise. Anneliese is the only person Roxie trust mostly because she’s the only one that showed she even cared.

Books (keeps to herself)
Music
Cousin (Anneliese)
Flowers (though she wont admit it)
Messing with people
Partying
Drinking
Rock Concerts

Dislikes:
Father
Mother
Older sister
Snobs

Fears:
Thunderstorms

Her parents made her join.

Audition tape:
A big man sat behind a desk, it seemed to be office from the looks of it. He smiled into the camera in front of him. "Well hello there I'm Eric Evermore but you probably know me as Big Daddy from Big Daddy's oil company and one of the richest men of the world. Haha! I want my beautiful daughter Anneliese." Anneliese walks up beside him and smiles. "And my niece Roxie." Roxie walks up looking highly irritated and stands on the other side of him. " To be on the show. I think they would be perfect!" Suddenly a woman's voice could be heard off camera. "Tell them what will happen dear if that don't put them on the show!" She yelled out. "Oh yes! He looked back into the camera with a big grin. "If their not on the show I'll sue you for everything you got! haha!" Hey gave a big boisterous laugh. "If you don't want that show of your canceled I suggest you let them on the show." He said looking jolly. "So I'll be hearing from you soon then huh?" Camera goes off.​

Last edited:
Name: Logan Gilles

Age (15-17): 16

Sexuality: Gay (Or Homosexual if you're using a technical term)

Title: The Snobby Cheerleader

Appearance(face claim):
345372-83664e03c26de8497514f6aa1a94b8e9.jpg

Personality: His whole thing is about being a brat. He's straightforward, snappy, brash. However, he has an endearing side to him, something almost vulnerable or helpless and he uses this to his advantage. It's hard to catch him being genuine. It's a dog-eat-dog world in the Quebec High and as Head cheerleader, it's either kill or be killed. Totally not literally though. Though, this experience made him a wonderful judge of character and great with psycho-analysis, he'll immediately be able to tell someone's intentions unless they act and/or look mousy. He always wants to protect people he grows close to, which is a big problem since this competition is about looking out for ones-self.

Background: His life was great to be honest. Nice mom who was open minded, two brothers and one sister, middle class family. This was until he entered junior-high and had come out to a friend. One could only imagine how this went. So, he learned to be tough, to embrace his stereotyping and use it to his advantage. He joined cheer-leading, something he actually had quite the knack for and now, as a sophomore, is the cheer-leading Co-captain. His friends, though not exactly close or real, at least pretend to cheer him on and that's enough for now, he had his family and that was just enough for him.

Likes: Gymnastics, swimming, music (all types except country and rap), make-up (especially Special effects, he's actually quite good at it), tree-climbing, heights in general (he's short and it's freeing for him).

Dislikes: gullible people, watching people embarrass themselves (he sets it up, but doesn't watch, second hand embarrassment just feels awful), passive aggressive people (He says: Be petty, but be real)

Fears: "Breaking open" (As cleverly worded in 'Waitress'), Confined spaces and crowds give him panic attacks, sudden loud noises (like thunder), yelling (sensitive ears and it puts him off for a while)

Why did they join this competition?: To pay for his college, he's not the best student, so he knows a scholarship is out the window unless he gets it for cheer leading.

Audition tape: W.I.P

Other:
-He's one smol Brat
-When he gets angry, he seems much bigger than he usually is
-However, he's easily flustered and absolutely hates getting flattered since it showcases this
-his gymnastics skills are one of his best attributes.

Attachments

• Logan.JPG
    Logan.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
Name: Akita Niccolette Smith (Nikki)

Age (15-17): 17

Sexuality: Says she's straight, but she might fool around with a girl behind closed doors :blowkiss:

Title: The Gamer

Appearance(face claim):
1520222608841.png
1520222922444.png
Personality:
Akita is often quiet and lost in her own world. She's usually reading a manga or she is playing some sort of game, and if she has no access to either of those then she is often in a trance thinking about one or the other. She is extremely competitive and will do almost anything to win.
Background:
Akita comes from a Japanese family lineage from her mother's side, but her mother's side of the family have essentially disowned her due to her lack of honour and desire to "be something great". None of them approve of her future plans to become a professional gamer. Her mother and father do not approve, but they do not restrict her from doing so.
Video games, board games, competition, winning, flannel shirts
Dislikes:
Losing, guys stereotyping her, copious amounts of exercise, physical exertion, too much social interaction
Fears:
Being without any form of technology for long periods of time, being without wifi for extended periods of time
Her parents wanted her to get out of the house and she found a sign up sheet for a game show. Thinking it would be a way to make herself and her parents happy, she auditioned. Little did she know that it wasn't the kind of game she was thinking.
Audition tape:
WIP
Other:
She often has some form of gaming device on her person, whether it be 3DS, PSP, PSVita, her phone, a gameboy, or whatever she can get her hands on. It helps her relieve stress.
She often refers to be called "Nikki" instead of her Japanese lineage name, as it reminds her of her family and their beliefs.​

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8727511&rating_type_id=1

1520266583321.png
Name: Jade Lauryn

Sexuality: Lesbian

Title: The Dastardly Villain

Appearance:1520266643078.png

Personality: Jade is straightforward, no nonsense person. She'll tell you how she's feeling, regardless of how you may feel. She's stubborn and unforgiving, holding on to grudges for a lot longer than she should. She's in this competition to win, and she'll get there no matter what. She does have a softer side that can be seen around Reis. Jade truly cares for her girlfriend, and will protect her. She thinks Reis can be a bit naive at times, and that she's holding back. While underhanded scheming may work, no one will mess with you if you make it clear you're a force to be feared. Jade takes on a more playful personality around her girlfriend, teasing her and loving it.

Background: Jade had a perfect childhood. Two parents who loved her, a nice home, all that jazz. That all changed when her mother was killed in a car crash when she was 11. Her father was left devastated and she was left picking up the pieces. She ended up taking care of the house, keeping her father alive. This caused her to find some sort of outlet for her anger, so she turned martial arts and bullying. This helped her pain, and no one could tell how much she was hurting if Jade hurt them.

Another big change in her life was the introduction of Reis. They met when they picked on the same kid. Jade took an immediate liking to Reis. She understood Jade in a way no one else had. She didn't think Jade was broken, she let Jade be. The two shared a strong friendship towards the end of middle school and into high school. Freshman year changed everything. Something clicked in Jade, and she started looking at Reis in a new light. At first she was terrified, didn't want anyone to get too close. She distanced herself from her best friend and suffered in silence. When Jade realized how miserable she was without her partner in crime, she admitted her feelings and confronted Reis about her affection. Her feelings were returned and the two have been dating ever since.

Dislikes: Inactivity, delays, weak minded people

Fears: Failing, loosing Reis

Why did they join this competition?: To win, duh

Audition tape: Jade cracker her knuckles, letting the sound ring out for a second. "My name is Jade Lauryn, and I'm here to win this competition. You want a fierce competitor? Well, you've got one. I won't let anything stop me from my prize," she said, smug grin on her face. This was her chance to get out of this life, and she needed it. "I'll be speaking to you soon."

Other: Reis is probably her biggest weakness, but she would never admit it

1520265490992.png
Name: Ivan Anderson, but prefers to go by his pen name Mori Takumi

Sexuality: Pansexual

Title: The Awkward Mangaka

Appearance:1520265643483.png

Personality: Ivan is a nerd, a geek, and otaku. Shut in for most of his life, he lacks a lot of people skills, and can get easily flustered. He's very optimistic, lacks self confidence, and has a warped view of reality from too much manga. Once he's comfortable with you, he is very kind and sweet, almost innocent. Almost. While he has a lot of knowledge about life and it's many wonders, he has yet to experience most of them. He loves offering advice, though he's a bit hypocritical as Ivan rarely follows his own advice.

Background: Ivan was a very normal boy growing up, though he was a bit shy and sensitive. His older sister Natalie was much more outgoing, trying to get him out of his shell. Ivan was first introduced to the world of anime around age 11, when Natalie was watching Dragon Ball Z, a show from her childhood. After that fateful day, he was hooked. He dived head first into the anime community, then the manga community. Here he found people like him, people who didn't want him to change. Ivan was hooked. All throughout middle school he embraced his weebhood and didn't try to change. It was at this time he discovered he had a knack for drawing. While he was good at other art work mediums, he was drawn to manga. At first he was just copying characters, then he made original characters for his shows, and soon Ivan was writing fanfiction and drawing doujinshi. He posted some of his work online under a fake name and began forming a small following. He hope to one day produce his own original manga.

His sister was worried for his life, and decided to sign him up for the show to get him out in the world. Claiming to be filming a short piece for a school project, she sent his audition in and, as they say, the rest is history.

Dislikes: Large crowds, strangers, revealing personal information

Fears: Claustrophobia

Why did they join this competition?: He was entered unknowingly by his older sister, and since he can't back out of it, he'll use the money to publish his first manga

Audition tape: "Uh, hi there. My name is Ivan Anderson, and I'm a high school senior." Ivan felt stupid doing this. What kind of project was Nat doing this for? "My strongest traits are probably my creativity and compassion, and that's pretty much it." Nat said to treat this like an interview, listing of his best traits and build himself up. Sadly there wasn't much to build up. "I'm an artist, so that's fun. Other skills I have, let's see," he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of something else. He was coming up blank. "I guess that's it." Ivan looked at Nat, who was giving him an encouraging look. "So, please chose me, I'll bring a lot to the table that others may lack." He ended on a hopeful note, though he still felt stupid.

Other: He is obsessed with all things Japan, he is rarely seen without his sketchbook, his a shy boi be kind please

Last edited:
_SLYgfo4Fe2vUma1mfwqg9L5l75v_iMs0871xxFuVqXdph8SlFOj1qgl8VSrZIxdrIIQxLaKAOxp=w564-h651-no

Name: Jack Ryder

Age (15-17): 17

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Title: The Jock

Personality: Loud, proud, and incredibly blunt Jack is known for being incredibly flirty with every girl he meets even if they have zero interest in him. He's persistent, not often taking the first dozens "no's" to heart thinking he still has a chance even when there is none. He is outspoken making his opinions known to everyone as if they really meant something and tends to laugh at his own jokes. Which usually ends up with him being the only one laughing unless they're apart of his sport teams back home who share his taste in bad jokes. While usually ragging on others for being nerds he himself has his own nerdy side that he severely dislikes anyone knowing about. He is obsessed with futuristic type fiction often accidentally ranting at the mention of certain characters and episodes despite who he is with.

Background: WIP

The outdoors
Protein
Parties
Dancing
Spicy food
Puns
Futuristic type fiction such as Star Trek, Doctor Who, Mass Effect, and etc
Cats

Dislikes:
Being made fun of
Being told no
Star Wars - The Phantom Menace
Anything Yellow
Lazy People
Losing in physical activities

Fears:
After an awkward situation at a community event he is terrified of Smokey The Bear along with bears in general
Scorpions

Why did they join this competition?: While he is already well known by several scouts from several colleges getting his name on the big screen could open a lot of different opportunities.

Audition tape:

Other:

Karitaya Omozuki
  • Name: Karitaya Omozuki, but commonly called as Kazuki.

Sexuality: Straight

Title: The Loveable Goofball

Appearance:
    1520245870692.png

Personality: No matter how you look at him, he's definitely NOT a nerd. He is quite the average type of person, the one who's not a leader, but not also a slacker. He does have a special gift though. He's got photogenic memory, but that alone doesn't even make him one of the genius people. He likes to play games, and if not, he'd just read manga. Again, that doesn't make him smarter. Simple things in his so-called outside world amaze him. He is a shut-in NEET, and he doesn't like go outside very much. It had an effect to him, though. One day, he started to trip atleast twice a day every time he went to jog on a nearby park. He became clumsy, but not too clumsy. He's actually a funny but serious type of person, and he thinks it feels good to see someone smile because of him.

Background: Kazuki is just like any other normal stereotyped family. He have working parents, and he's alone all day in his house. He'd play games all day, and if he get tired, he'd read manga that is either stored in his room or in the internet. When he was still studying he did an awesome job. He graduated well, with good grades. At home, he's committed to playing games with his online friends or talking about manga on anime forums in the internet. He even admitted his virtual life is much better than real life.

-Manga
    -Sleeping
    -Reading books
    -Socializing virtually or IRL
    -Volleyball
    -Gaming

Dislikes:
    -Fake people (untrustworthy people, backstabbers, etc.)
    -No freaking WiFi
    -Any edible food that is spherical (excluding candies)
    -A day that is too hot or a day that is too cold
    -Skyscrapers and planes

Fears:
    -Heights

Why did they join this competition?: He got tired of being a shut-in and tried to go around the city, or anywhere he decided to go. He saw a poster of an upcoming game show, and they were accepting participants. Kazuki thought this was some kind of a fast-paced show in which the single loser of the round gets eliminated. He was wrong, and it was too late.

Audition tape: Kazuki walked in to the audition room like a cool guy. However, what really happened was the opposite. As he walked towards the room, he almost slipped due to the unusually smooth floor. He luckily saved himself by doing a somewhat weird pose to balance himself out. Without even giving a single care about what happened a moment ago, he faced himself to the judges and greeted them. “Hello. My name is Kazuki. Karitaya Omozuki is my full name.” He continued. "I'd like to make people happy, in any way, as long as I trust them and they trust me."

"I don't have any very special talent, but I have photogenic memory. I can memorize a page of a novel by just looking at it for the first time. That's what I'm going to demonstrate, however."
    Kazuki coughed, then continued with what he is saying. "Okay. I'm going to tell some funny stories that happened in my life. My goal for this audition, is to give you judges a fun day because of me. Starting, now. Okay. First of all..." He continued to talk for ten minutes. The stories he said were very true, but told in an exaggerated way. "That's about it. See ya." He exited the room, ignoring all the fear, excitement, and embarrassment locked into him.

Other: He absolutely loves to play volleyball. In his pre-teens, he was awarded as overall best setter on their prefectural inter-high volleyball match. Until now, he's still committed to playing the sport, but he doesn't have enough IRL friends to play with.

Last edited:
Name: Peter "Shadow" Brin

Age (15-17): 15

Sexuality: Bisexual

Title: The Wannabe Emo

Appearance: download (4).jpeg

Personality: Peter is a tempermental teen that absolutely hates his birth name and is constantly acting as if he's dieing inside to be "cool" as its a major trend currently where he lives. He's acts cold to most people but he really isn't and just putting on a act in order to gain more popularity. Cold, edgy, obnoxiously rude

Background: Peter was an average kid that everyone understood, with his mom and dad and his little brother they were your very typical happy generic family. That is until the force known as Hot Topic rolled into town and it became the next big thing in town. Then it hit him hard, dressing in dark greys and blacks, excessive use of eyeliner and mascara acting as if his life was the worse in the world even though his family still cared for him deeply he started acting brash naming things to make them sound cooler.

Likes: the color black, knifes, hot topic, decaf coffee, CoD.

Dislikes: flowers, the color pink, happiness, everything on the planet.

Fears: being hugged by a clown.

Why did they join this competition?: To get away from his so call annoying family.

Audition tape:

Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back