• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

We Live to Serve, M'Lady

twilight sparkle

Yaoi lover
What happens when a girl moved to a new town with her big brother and sister,and she meets a strange array of guys? What if she was the key to helping them transform? If so, then why her? These questions and more will be answered!

Nichole sighed softly as Kouji,her elder brother, pulled up to their new home. It was a pretty blue green color, and even had a rose bush and a bird fountain! Luna got out after he parked and stretched."c'mon imuto." She said softly. Nichole nodded and got out letting out their two cats and dog. She helped take everything inside and quickly unpacked while the animals explored the house. (Refer to avatar for her appearance, just hazel eyes and glasses) after they finished unpacking Nichole went out to the back yard and laid in the grass while petting kujo, the German shepherd. He wagged his tail resting his head on his paws. Nichole smiled softly as she watched the clouds. She wore skinny jeans, brown boots, and a hoodie. Kouji called her inside and asked her to go out and get groceries while they finished. Nichole took the list and money."ok be back later!" She said smiling softly and walked down the sidewalk looking at the list and trying to find the store. This is what happens when you zone out on your way to a new home.

@Ricia

Last edited by a moderator:
As she walked, she would notice a young man standing in the middle of the side walk, staring up at the sky. She may had seen things, but for a moment, it looked like he had Neko ears and a tail. They were orange and fluffy. However it was only a moment. His bright red hair was shinning a bit like fire in the sunlight. He seemed completely zoned out at the moment staring at the sky.

Nichole blushed a bit as she looked at him mesmerized. She walked over and lightly pulled on his sleeve."um sir, are you alright there?"Nichole asked tilting her head. She could've sworn she saw adorable cat ears and a tail. Maybe it was the sun playing tricks on her. Nichole stepped back waiting for his answer.

When she spoke to him, he continued to be dazed till she tugged on his sleeve. He blinked lightly before looking at the girl trying to get his attention. He stared at her for a few moments before he smiled lightly at her, "Yes? Can I help you?" He asked her. He seemed a bit slow.

"Are you ok?" She repeated. Nichole stepped back and moved her bang from over her eyes. Her hoodie went over her hands cutely. She nibbled on a pocky stick and smiled. It was her favorite! Chocolate! Strawberry was her favorite as well.

The boy just smiled at her. Though a moment later he seemed to make a realization. The girl had asked him a question, "Yes." He got asked that a lot. That or if he was slow, mentally. He turned his head again and looked back up at the sky, "It's a beautiful day out today. The clouds are especially fluffy..."

Nichole looked up at the sky and nodded. "Yes they are. Um excuse me do you know where the nearest grocery store is?" She asked softly. Nichole bit her cheek and rubbed her head sheepishly.

"The store..?" Pheo said softly. She had to wait patiently for the slow boy to finish looking around him. "There is a farmers market down the way you came.... There is a convince store over there... and the food story..." Pheo thought a bit longer, "This way.... but the convince store is closer."

Nichole nodded and said"thank you very much!" She bowed then jogged across the street to the store. Nichole got everything on the list and a treat for herself. She hummed walking out with her bags and munches on a red bean bun. It was pretty good.

Phoenix water the girl ran off to the store. He wondered if he knew her... it felt like he knew her... he let out a soft sigh before turning to walk to his destination before the clouds distracted him again.

On Nichole's way back home, she bumped into a young boy. He gasped a bit before grabbed her shoulders and holding her up. She she looked at him, he had horns and little black ears off to the side of his head, a large tail with a fluff. Of course, it seemed like her imagination because it was only there for a second. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry....... Hey is that a doughnut??" He suddenly asked, not even letting go of her.

Nichole nodded the bun still in her mouth. She instantly felt shorter than she already was. Why do most people tower over her?! Nichole bit off a piece and held the bun after swallowing the piece."it's ok, sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." She said rubbing her head with her left hand laughing bervously. When Nichole saw the ears, horns, and tail she knew she had been out in the sun too long.

"It's no problem, really!" He then put his finger up a moment before sticking his hand in his pocket and fishing out a lolipop. "Here!" He told her before handing it to her, "My name is Luicfer. People call my Lucy often. But take this as my apology."

Nichole blinked taking the lolipop from a guy she didn't ecen know. Yea those child safety talks about not taking candy from strangers really paid off!(being sarcastic here)

"Um thanks lucifer. I'm nichole, nice to meet you."she said smiling softly.

"Nice to meet you Nichole!" Luicfer took her hands and shook them, even if they were full. "Say, how old are you?"

Nichole laughed nervously. She didn't want to lie to lucifer but she didn't know if he could be a pedo. "I'm um 19." Nichole said looking him in the eyes to make him think she wasn't lying when she was really 17.

"Oh, you must be a college student then. I'm 17. Sorry to bother you! Anyway, have a good day!" Luicfer said before jogging off to the store where she came from.

Nichole sighed in relief and went home. She put the groceries away and ate dinner with her sibs. Then went to take a shower before collapsing into her bed."ugh I can't believe I lied to lucifer! How do I explain showing up at the high school tomorrow?!" Nichole grumbled into her pillow."stupid stupid stupid!"

"Meow." There was a little unnatural, but it was that of a cat... and it was not of her own. Sitting on her window sill was a black cat.

Nichole blinked looking up. She saw the cat and said"aww a kitty!"walking over to it."hi little one." Nichole said crouching and held her hand up to him.

Nichole blinked looking up. She saw the cat and said"aww a kitty!"walking over to it."hi little one." Nichole said crouching and held her hand up to him.

He walked up and sniffed her hand. Yep.. this might be the girl. He had to make sure before he reviled himself. "Meow." He said again.

Nichole said"nice to meet you. Whee did you come from?" Lightly petting his head. She picked him up gently and placed him on her bed."do you have a name?"

He had a red studded collar around his neck, that had the named 'Shougen' on it. But other then that there was no name or adress about the tag. He Meowed again even as she held her.

Nichole read the name on the tag."shougen huh? Nice to meet you!"she said smiling and petted his silky fur. Nichole then tried to figure out what he was trying to tell her."what are you trying to tell me shougen?"

Stupid girl. He thought to himself. He curled up on her bed before laying down to sleep. Better follow her around a bit Tomorrow.

Nichole tilted her head and shrugged. She took her shower and stretched with a small yawn. Nichole rubbed her eyes before climbing into her and falling asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back